Top 10 Best Free Sites to Watch Real Madrid vs Liverpool – Champions League Final Match
|Top 10 Best Free Sites to Watch Real Madrid vs Liverpool – Final Match|
Chaos meets blind faith in the 2022 Champions League final between two teams that genuinely believe they have a divine right to this trophy. Liverpool, and Mohamed Salah in particular, have a burning desire for revenge after an excruciating defeat to the same opponents four years ago, whereas Madrid don't really need a game plan when they've got miracle-maker Karim Benzema on their side.
Jurgen Klopp’s side are looking for their seventh major European title, but Real have had an amazing journey to get to this point.
In matches against both Paris Saint-Germain and City, the most successful side in European history looked to be out against both, but pulled off two ridiculous comebacks.
And in Karim Benzema, they have one of the world’s best strikers who has 15 goals in UEFA’s premier competition this year.
Here are some of the best free sites to watch Champions League’s Real Madrid vs Liverpool final match.
|Kick-off Time |
Kick-off is at 8:00pm (BST)
United States of America/Canada
Eastern time 3:00pm ET
Pacific time: 12:00pm PT
Central time: 2:00pm CT
Kick-off starts at 00:30 IST (Sunday)
Kick-off is at 06:00 AEDT (Sunday)
Kick-off is at 8:00pm (GMT +1)
Where to Watch
For supporters in the UK and Ireland, the game will be shown on BT Sport Ultimate, BT Sport 1, BTsport.com, and the BT Sport app.
For supporters in the US, the match can be watched on CBS, Paramount+, Univision, Univision NOW, TUDN USA, TUDNxtra, TUDN.com, and the TUDN app.
For viewers in India, the game will be available on SONY TEN 2, SONY TEN 2 HD, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 4, SONY TEN 4 HD, JioTV, and Sony LIV.
For Canadian viewers, the game can be live-streamed on DAZN.
Australian viewers can tune in on Stan Sport.
For viewers in Nigeria, the match will be available on SuperSport MaXimo 2, SuperSport Premier League Nigeria, and DStv Now.
What channel is the 2022 Champions League final on?
In the UK, the Champions League final is being shown on BT Sport 1, and in 4K on BT Sport Ultimate. However, as explained above, you don't need to be a BT Sport subscriber in order to tune in, as the game is being live streamed for free on YouTube.
Top 10 Best FREE Websites to Watch Real Madrid vs. Liverpool Online
1. Total Sportek
We offer No.1 is Total Sportek. It is the best website because it is free and the quality of picture is very good. You can use this website for watching UEFA Champions League, La Liga, Ligue 1, EPL, Serie A, and Europa League.
2. Watch Live Daily
Watch Live Daily is a website designed to watch all the top football leagues. You will not miss any of the UEFA Champions League, La Liga, Serie A, and other matches using this football streaming site. You can subscribe to this website for general alerts about upcoming matches and reports of ongoing matches.
Features: It covers all the demands of English Football lovers especially. You can easily adjust the quality of the video as per your choice. The video loads smoothly and without any buffering. It has a perfect mobile site as well, which makes Football live streaming very handy.
Price: Watch Online for Free
Laola1 is an Austria-based streaming site. The site has an international version that isn’t region-blocked so that you can stream content in your country. Loala 1 is a good site if your country doesn’t have broadcasting rights to the matches. It has tons of football streams from around the world, including the UEFA Champions League.
SportSurge is a Live Sports Streaming Site that broadcasts live sports from across the globe. Predominantly Live Sports Streaming Sites are highly imperious as Football, Baseball, Cricket, Tennis, Badminton, Golf, Wrestling, etc, are always running on any corner of this planet.
With the sites below, you can enjoy UEFA Champions League, English Premier League, German Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, Spanish Primera Division, Italian Serie A, Cricket, Badminton, Rugby, NBA, NFL, and more.
EPLSite.Football hosts the streaming links, and when you click on the link you will be directed to EPLSite.UK, where you are offered SD, and HD links to Stream live soccer for free.
The only drawback of the service is the very aggressive Ads with invasive pop-ups and click Ads.
But if you are comfortable with the Ads, then EPLSite can let you stream the event without any pay.
All major Football events from across the world, FIFA, La Liga, UEFA Champions League, etc for Free
6. Sony LIV
Liv by Sony is an Indian live streaming service to watch live sports on your streaming device.
You can watch football games for free even without any subscription, but there is a little limitation; the streams are delayed by 5 minutes if you are wishing to watch them without a subscription.
Note: The Site is Free and is a perfect platform to Stream Live Football, including the UEFA Champions League matches.
The platform is popular among the masses for its football links and interface, which doesn’t make it challenging to find and play the game.
The platform makes sure that there are a number of links for a particular fixture in case any link fails to work. You can enjoy live soccer (including the UEFA Champions League), cricket, NBA, Tennis, racing, and more without any account or payment. But you may encounter invasive Ads on the platform. But the content and free streams that we get are worth the little trouble.
LiveTV.sx is a sports streaming site that hosts links for watching sports events. It is not a legal source of watching the content as the service hosts links from various available media. You can watch any major league or international fixture on the platform. You can enjoy La Liga, UEFA Champions League, Rugby, NBL, NFL, FIFA, WWE, MMA, and all other significant events for free that too without any account or subscription.
You just need to look for the live matches on the site and open the link. The only drawback of the service is Ads which are invasive and irritating. If you are OK with it, then LiveTVSX is the best free service.
Stream2Watch is a free live tv streaming website that hosts links from a number of resources on its platform. You can watch live TV channels from the UK, US, Canada, Italy, Russia, Spain, and more European Counties. There is also an option on the site to switch to Sports Streaming Channels with a Click.
As the site hosts live channels from unreliable sources, many of the streams may not work. But the site provides multiple links for a single stream. You may encounter aggressive Advertisements on the site.
On Reddit, you can find a number of subreddit pages that regularly update their page to provide free live streams for the UEFA Champions League matches.
Note: Most of the streams are unofficial therefore you may need to check for working streams as they may be blocked anytime.
Liverpool take on Real Madrid in Paris in the UEFA Champions League final on Saturday and we can bring you the details of when and how to watch the match.
Jurgen Klopp's team will be looking to make it a historic cup treble by winning the European Cup having already won the Carabao and FA Cups.
How to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid: live stream Champions League final for FREE in the UK
BT Sport has exclusive rights to the Champions League in the UK, and as has become tradition, the network is live streaming Liverpool vs Real Madrid for FREE via the BT Sport website, BT Sport YouTube channel and its app.
The game is set to kick off at 8pm BST on Saturday evening, with BT Sport's coverage getting underway well ahead of time, at 6pm.
BT Sport subscribers can also watch the Champions League final on BT Sport 1.
GB citizens abroad can use a VPN to tune into BT's FREE Liverpool vs Real Madrid coverage as if you were in the UK.
How to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid: Live stream Champions League final for FREE in Australia
Liverpool vs Real Madrid gets underway at 5am AEST on Sunday morning, and if you wake up early enough you can watch it for FREE, thanks to 9Gem.
That means you can also fire up a Champions League final live stream on the 9Now streaming service, which is completely free to use too, and compatible with most smart devices.
The game is also being shown on Stan Sport, which costs $10 per month (on top of a $10 Stan sub) after a 7-day Stan Sport FREE trial.
If you're currently out of Australia but want a slice of that free coverage, you'll need to get yourself a VPN.
Watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid: Live stream Champions League final soccer for free without cable
The Champions League final is being shown on both Paramount Plus and CBS in the US, with kick-off set for 3pm ET / 12pm PT on Saturday afternoon.
A subscription to Paramount Plus starts at just $4.99 a month after a FREE 7-day Paramount Plus trial, which means you can watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid without paying a cent.
Paramount Plus is bursting with top shows like 1883: A Yellowstone Origin Story, the Halo TV series, all things Star Trek, and even more live sports action from CBS, including Serie A soccer.
Another alternative is an over-the-top streaming service with the CBS TV channel, and our recommendation would be FuboTV, which is a complete cable replacement carrying more than 100 channels and starting from $69.99 a month.
Better still, there's a FREE 7-day FuboTV trial on offer so you can try before you buy - and cancel if you're not a fan.
Spanish-language coverage is also available in the US via TUDN.
How to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid: Live stream Champions League final in Canada
Liverpool vs Real Madrid kicks off at 3pm ET / 12pm PT, and is being shown on the dedicated sports streaming service DAZN.
A DAZN subscription Canada remains an absolute steal, as it costs just CA$20 a month or $150 a year, which also gets you live coverage of huge boxing events, snooker, the NFL, and much more.
It comes with support for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, PS4, and laptop/PC streaming (including Mac devices).
How to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid: Live stream Champions League final in New Zealand
|Photo: Sporting News|
Spark Sport is the place to watch the Champions League final in New Zealand, with kick-off scheduled for 7am NZST on Sunday morning.
If you're sitting on the fence about signing up, know that Spark Sport offers a 7-day FREE free trial, so you can try before you buy.
Once that's over, a subscription costs $24.99 per month, and includes plenty of Black Caps cricket action, F1 racing and MotoGP.
Spark Sport is available via web browsers on your PC or Mac, plus Apple and Android mobile devices, Chromecast, Apple TV, selected Samsung, Sony, Panasonic and LG TVs, and select Freeview streamers.
How to watch Liverpool vs Real Madrid: Live stream Champions League final in India
In India, Sony Pictures Networks (SPN) is the place to watch the Champions League final.
Coverage of Liverpool vs Real Madrid will stretch across both TV and its over-the-top streaming service, SonyLIV, with kick-off set for 12.30am IST on Saturday night/Sunday morning.
Liverpool v Real Madrid: Match stats
• Real Madrid winger Vinícius Júnior has been directly involved in nine goals in the UEFA Champions League this season (three goals, six assists) – the last South American player to be directly involved in 10+ in a single campaign in the competition while 21 or under was Lionel Messi in 2008-09 (14 – nine goals, five assists).
• Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold could make his third appearance in a UEFA Champions League final. Aged 23 years and 233 days on the day of this year’s final, he would be the second-youngest player in the competition’s history to play in three finals, after Alessandro Del Piero in 1998 (23y 192d), while the right-back could be the youngest to start three such finals, surpassing Thomas Müller (23y 254d).
• Karim Benzema has scored 15 goals for Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League this season, just two behind the all-time record in a single European Cup/UEFA Champions League campaign (17, Cristiano Ronaldo in 2013-14). If he scores in this game, Benzema would also become the outright third top scorer in the history of the two competitions (currently level with Robert Lewandowski on 86), behind Cristiano Ronaldo (140) and Lionel Messi (125).
• Since the start of the 2017-18 season, Mohamed Salah has scored 33 goals and made 11 assists for Liverpool in the UEFA Champions League – only Robert Lewandowski (55) and Kylian Mbappé (47) have been directly involved in more goals. In this period, Salah is one of only two players with 30+ goals and 10+ assists in the competition, along with Lionel Messi.
• Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, who will be 34 years and 160 days old on the day of the game, would be second-oldest player to score in a UEFA Champions League final, after Paolo Maldini for AC Milan in 2005 (36y 333d, also v Liverpool). Benzema opened the scoring in a 3-1 win the last time these two teams faced in the final of the competition, back in 2018.
• Jordan Henderson could make his 50th UEFA Champions League appearance for Liverpool (currently on 49), which would see him join Jamie Carragher (80), Steven Gerrard (73) and Phil Neal (57) as the only English players to reach 50 games for the Reds in the European Cup/UEFA Champions League.
• Real Madrid have five different players in their squad with 100+ UEFA Champions League appearances (Karim Benzema, Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Marcelo and David Alaba) – they could become the first team to name a starting XI for a final with four or more different players having made a century of appearances in the competition. The current-most is three, which was also by Real Madrid in the 2018 final (Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Sergio Ramos).
• Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has scored 33 goals under Jürgen Klopp in the UEFA Champions League; only three players have ever netted more while playing under a single manager in the competition’s history – Lionel Messi under Pep Guardiola (43), Ruud van Nistelrooy under Sir Alex Ferguson (35) and Thierry Henry under Arsène Wenger (35).
• Liverpool have allowed fewer opposition sequences of 10+ uninterrupted passes per game than any other team in the UEFA Champions League this season (4.1). Furthermore, only Ajax (7.4) – who were eliminated in the last 16 – allowed fewer opposition passes per defensive action than Liverpool (8.5) this term.
• Carlo Ancelotti is looking to win the UEFA Champions League for the fourth time; the most by any manager in the competition’s history (after 2002-03 & 2006-07 with AC Milan, and 2013-14 with current club Real Madrid). Ancelotti has lifted the trophy in three of his previous four UEFA Champions League finals, only failing to do so against Liverpool in 2004-05 with AC Milan (lost 2-3 on penalties).
• Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has faced Real Madrid more times than any other opponent in the UEFA Champions League (9), winning just three of those matches (D2 L4). Among teams he has faced at least three times in the competition, against no other opponent does Klopp have a lower win percentage (33%).
• Real Madrid are aiming to win the European Cup/UEFA Champions League for the 14th time, which would then be twice as many as any other team (7, AC Milan). Los Blancos have lifted the trophy on each of the last seven occasions when they have appeared in the final, with their last defeat in the showpiece coming against Liverpool back in 1981 – a game that was also played in Paris thanks to an Alan Kennedy winner.
• Liverpool are looking to win the European Cup/UEFA Champions League for the seventh time in their history – a victory in Paris would take them level with AC Milan (7), and leave them only behind opponents Real Madrid (13) for the most overall victories across the two competitions.
• Liverpool and Real Madrid will meet for the third time in the final of the European Cup/UEFA Champions League, the most between two clubs across the history of the two competitions. Liverpool won the first final back in 1981 (1-0), before Real Madrid beat Jürgen Klopp’s side 3-1 in 2018.
• This will be the ninth meeting between Liverpool and Real Madrid in the European Cup/UEFA Champions League – after winning the first three between 1981 and 2009, the Reds are winless in the last five (D1 L4), including a defeat in the final in 2018.
| Top 10+ Best Free Sites to Convert Video Online Without Ad |
Are you looking for a free video converter? Here in this post, we've compiled ten of the best free video converters for you.
| Top 10+ Best Free Websites to Learn NFT Online and Earn Money Right Now |
Learn NFT with the best 10 free NFT tutorials and online courses free in this post right now!
| Best Free Sites To Watch Crystal Palace vs Manchester United Online – Around The World |
Crystal Palace vs Manchester United predictions for Wednesday’s Premier League clash at Selhurst Park. Man Utd is aiming to get back to winning ways when ...
| Best Free Sites To Watch Chelsea vs Watford Online – Around The World |
Chelsea vs Watford predictions for Saturday’s Premier League skirmish at Stamford Bridge. Chelsea is aiming to bounce back with a win against relegation candidate Watford. ...