Children Day: Best Wishes, Messages, Great Quotes and Top Gift Ideas
We’ve got Mother's Day and Father's Day but in between the two is where you’ll find Children’s Day, which falls on June 1st every year. You’ll actually find that countries around the world celebrate it anywhere from August to October or even well into the winter months.
So, it’s nearly almost always time to search for a great Children’s Day gift somewhere around the world. On this occasion, send these meaningful messages, greetings, quotes and gifts for them, Indiatimes said.
Best Wishes on International Children's Day
1. Children’s are the future so nurture them right. In the end, they are the one who’s going to bring change to the world and make it a better place. Happy Children’s Day!
2. Treat your kids like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends
3. Simply having a look at you fills our hearts with boundless joy and make us feel relieved from all the anxieties of this world. Wishing you a happy children’s day!
4. May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
5. Never let the kid in yourself die and make sure to take care of it whenever needed. Your kinder heart would make everything better. Many happy wishes for the children’s day.
6. Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our heart. All the charm and joy of this day is for you. Happy Children’s Day!
7. Teach the children’s how to think rather than what to think. The way you are going to implant the seeds it’s going to bloom in that way. So, be kind towards the kids. Happy Children’s Day
Great Quotes on International Children's Day
1. A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires. — Paulo Coelho
2. Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up. — Jawaharlal Nehru
3. I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King
4. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow. – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
5. Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes the effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives. – Oprah Winfrey
6. Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation. – Nelson Mandela
Best Gift Ideas on International Children's Day
1. Children’s Books
The best thing about books is that they allow you to travel anywhere you want and become anyone; a hero, a poet, an astronaut, a wizard, anything really. You can give your little ones the gift of adventure by cultivating the habit of reading from a young age, Bykido noted.
2. Activity Boxes
Children love toys and games; so give them something useful instead. I am a fan on self help activity boxes, which aids learning with fun. There are many brands of activity boxes available online or offline. Select the age criteria and suitability according to your kid. Subscribe or get just one, these boxes are quite engaging and keep them off gadgets or T.V. addiction, Gleefulblogger suggested.
3. Personalized Plushie
If you have tiny little ones or are looking for a suitable gift for tiny little ones, check out Lovingly Signed. They specialize in personalized baby gifts and their selection ranges from baby safe dish sets and toys to clothing, hooded towels, and robes for tiny tots. Some of their offerings also provide you with the option of embroidering a name of your choice! Even if your little ones have passed their baby phase, it might not be too late for a Bashful Bunny with their name embroidered of its shirt!
4. Game Accessories
Have a gamer in the family? Surprise them with some game accessories or memorabilia. Sega, for example, is running great deals currently on caps and slammer sets along with cute Sonic the Hedgehog keychains. Disney also has great deals for the younger ones on accessories that could make a great addition to a larger gift or act as a standalone gift for a special day to celebrate a recent accomplishment outside of the holiday itself, according to Earncheese.
5. Musical Instruments
If you’re raising future musicians, then you will make their day by gifting them a child-friendly musical instrument this Children’s Day! You can find a range of musical toys at toy stores. Additionally, Swee Lee also carries an outstanding collection of musical instruments designed specifically for children by NINO Percussion.
|Musical instruments make great gifts for children. Photo: Pinterest|
6. Art Supplies
If you’ve been teaching your children at home then they might be tired of arts and crafts. However, as the weather warms up, you can head outside on the patio or under a tree and engage in more summer arts and crafts. Michael’s, which is offering curbside pickup and same-day delivery, is also currently offering 20% off all regular price purchases which makes it the perfect time to snag some new paints, fabrics, and more for fun summer crafts.
7. Fountain Pen
I got my first special ‘Fountain Pen’ by school principal when I won an inter-school debate. It’s been decades however I still remember that pen. Make that moment extra special by giving as personalized ‘fountain pen’ on Children’s Day. A fountain pen will always be special and has its own charm. Explain the importance of this special pen or relate it to a reward for the kid.
|After all, putting aside any work you may have to spend time together with your kids may just be the best present for them. Our every today is spent in building a beautiful tomorrow for you. Your happiness means the most to us. Wishing you a Happy International Children’s Day!|
If you find the abovementioned information effective and useful, share it now! Thanks from Knowinsider.
Children's day is an important event in India. On that day, it is inevitable to take them to some places to cheer children up. Know ...
International Children’s Day has been celebrated annually since then on June 1st. World Children’s Day (Universal Children's Day ) due to take place on November ...
World Children’s Day is celebrated on November 20 every year. Children's Day, is about to come on November 14th in India. Here is a compilation ...