Happy Children's Day: 14 Best Wishes and Messages for Your Kids
|Photo: Flamingo Transport.|
Children’s Day, also known as Bal Diva, will be celebrated on 14th November 2020 i.e. Sunday. However, World Children’s Day or Universal Children's Day is celebrated on 20 November each year.
This day honours the awareness of people towards the rights, care, and education of children. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru – the first Prime Minister of India was born on 14th Nov and hence on this day, Children Day is celebrated. The day is celebrated on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday who worked really hard for the well-being of children, as cited by India.com.
Below KnowInsider.com suggests to you 14 meaningful wishes and messages to children on this day:
1. Come and join hands with children on this Children’s Day to make them feel special as well as guarded. They are the pride of the nation and its future too. Happy Children’s Day.
2. Let us give wings to our children and allow their creative imagination to fly high and measure the sky limits. Children’s Day is the time we make sure that kids get the due recognition.
3. Children are naughty and Children’s Day is the time to acknowledge their naughtiness with a touch of care and value. Happy Children’s Day to all kids around.
|Photo: The Indian Express.|
4. Happy Children’s Day needs to be laced with love, care and support. It is because children need nurturing that enables them to blossom smartly. Happy Children’s Day to the kids.
5. Beauty in a child comes alive with their naughtiness on the ground. They are the cutest gift of god. So, let’s pledge to protect their rights on this Children’s Day and stand in their support always.
6. Children are like buds which will soon become flowers and will spread their fragrance in this world….. Happy Children’s Day!!!
7. Children are meant to be fun-filled cuties, who smile when others smile. They love to make others happy. On this Children’s Day, let us come together to nurture them with care.
|Photo: Media India.|
8. Every child is a beautiful flower, who makes the garden look cheerful. So, let us water such flowers with care and love to let them blossom smartly. Happy Children’s Day to you.
9. If kids are flowers, teachers are pure water that nurtures them with care and sheer love. They teach them to be smart and disciplined. Happy Children’s Day to all the kids in the class.
|Photo: The India Express|
10. Planting honesty will reap trust and planting humility will reap greatness. Come together to be the support of others and spread the unbiased care because children have to be handled with authenticity. Happy Children’s Day.
11. The sweetest period of anyone’s life is their childhood. A very happy children’s day to all the kids in India. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
12. What is life without children? Like a world without the sun, moon and stars. Blessed are the ones who have children. They are the little angels of God, Happy Children’s Day!
13. Children are the most precious of God’s creations. They spread the fragrance of love wherever they go and spread joy and happiness in every season, handle them to care and love. Happy Children’s Day!
14. God loves every child so much that he creates each one of them with unimaginable perfection. Truly, children are blessings from heaven. Happy children’s day!
|Children's Day is celebrated on different days in different countries. However, no matter what date the children’s day is celebrated in other parts of the world, the importance and the hope in children are universal. It is our kids who hold the key to shape the future of the world. The first prime minister of India firmly believed that. What are you waiting for, let's hurry up and prepare beautiful little gifts and sweet wishes for our kids!|
| Happy International Men’s Day: Best Wishes and Inspiring quotes sending to your man |
International Men’s Day: November 19th is celebrated as International Men’s Day in which we celebrate the presence of men in this world and its contribution ...
| Happy Birthday in Thai: Best Wishes and Messages |
Birthday is an important life event. If you have a Thai friend or someone that you know, learn birthday wishes to express your love. These ...
| Siblings Love: Best Wishes and Quotes to concrete the Relationship |
Through the good, the bad, and the ugly– siblings are there with us through it all. It’s important to have gratitude for the special bond ...