Happy International Men’s Day: Best Wishes and Inspiring quotes sending to your man
International Men's Day is today, November 19 (Image: GETTY )
International Men's Day, November 19, is celebrated every year to raise awareness about the health of men and boys and also to promote gender equality in the country. It mainly focuses on the issues men face in society. On this auspicious day, here are some inspiring quotes, messages and wishes you can send your loved ones on Whatsapp to wish them.
Best Messages for International Men’s Day
1. Shout out to all men out there who despite all odds and obstacles, paved ways for themselves in the over-ambitious world. May you get more strength and love. Happy International Men’s day!
2. There is no need for a man to use physical force to show the strength that he carries within him. It is a matter of facing challenges of life without fear. Happy International Men’s day!
3. The beauty of all men is that each one has a special quality, and it is nice when you discover their true heart. Happy Men’s day.
4. On your day, I wish you to grow to be even smarter, and even more lovable. You are the strong pillar that holds your family and holds quite many responsibilities. Lots of love your way. Happy International Men’s day.
5. A real man does not care about what others think about him, he does what is right and what will always do good to his family and loved ones. Happy International Men's Day, according to republic world.
International Men's Day, appreciate the men in your life and thank them with these beautiful quotes...
1. Men are a beautiful creation of God but they are not perfect, so it is normal that they have several errors, Happy Men’s Day
2. A man is the most beautiful part of God’s creation who starts compromising at a very tender age. Happy International Men's Day!
3. It’s Time to Thank Men for All the Love and Support! Happy Men’s Day!
4. To Be a Real Man Means to Know How to Face Your Mistakes, How to Forgive, Learn to Love, and Try to Help Everyone Who Needs You, Happy International Men’s Day.
5. Thanks to the Strength, Support, and Love You Constantly Shower on Us. Happy International Men’s Day!
6. Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth — Chuck Norris. Happy International Men’s Day!
7. A real man does not care about what others think about him, he just does what he has to for the good of his family. Happy Men’s Day
|International Mens Day is a time to celebrate positive male role models (Image: GETTY)|
Quotes from famous people
1. "The most important lesson that man can learn from life, is not that there is pain in this world, but that it is possible for him to transmute it into joy." –Rabindranath Tagore
2. "The difference between a great man and a little man is their commitment to integrity and hard work.” – Shiv Khera
3. “God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
4. "From the atomic to the cosmic- the physical can only be clinical. The more you are identified by your body, the more clinical and compulsive you are." - Sadhguru
5. "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein
|Origin of International Men's Day |
This day was founded in 1999 by Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh who was a professor at the University of the West Indies. According to the official website of International Men’s Day, men have been demanding a day dedicated for themselves since 1960. They initially wanted February 23rd to be declared as one but after several years of planning November 19th was flagged as International Men’s Day.
The main objective of this day is to promote positive male role models, celebrate men’s positive contributions to the society, focus on men’s health and well-being, highlight discrimination against men, improve gender relations and promote gender equality, create a safe and better world, cites Pinkvilla.
| International Men's Day: History, Significance and Celebration |
People are aware of gender equality in society. We have many days to celebrate women's day; however, is there the day for men? What is ...