Top 2 Zodiac Signs make the Best Soldier
|Zodiac signs make the best soldier. Photo: vectorstock|
Mars is the Ruling Planet for anything to do with War, Military, Weapons, Arms and Ammunition, Strategies and Tactics of War. The Own Sign of Mars is Scorpio and The Sign in which Mars gets Exalted is 28 degrees out of the 30 degrees of Capricorn, the first 2 Degrees of Capricorn are not taken for the Exaltation of Mars.
Thus The Best Position for a Military Soldier is the Placement of Mars in 28 Degrees of Capricorn leaving the first 2 Degrees AND if this Capricorn Happens to be the 10th Sign then it is a further good Indication. Therefore, Aries – a sun sign ruled by Mars – is the first sign of the zodiac.
The second Best Position is the Placement of Mars in Scorpio with Scorpio being the Rising Sign.
ARIES (March 21 - April 19)
Aries is the youngest sign in the zodiac. There is a reason the sign is represented by a ram—Aries are strong (and strong-willed), vibrant, enthusiastic, and competitive. They thrive in commission-based jobs, especially if there is a bonus involved. Due to their bravery (and their impulsivity), they are the heroes of our lives—the police officers and firefighters. They are excellent promoters and may find the world of advertising and public relations appeals to their outgoing nature, according to More.
|Top 2 Zodiac Signs make the Best Soldier|
Aries (March 21 - April 19): The Huns
Described as passionate and determined, Ariens do whatever it takes to win. They're competitive - almost to a fault - as well as confident and fiercely independent. As a Fire sign, Aries is full of heat and energy, always striving to be at the top but also remaining devoted and caring to individuals able to keep up.
The nomadic Huns - warriors that spread from Central Asia to wreak havoc on Europe during the fourth and fifth centuries - were, like Ariens, fierce, fast, and fiery. As the Huns pushed into Europe, they drove groups like the Visigoths into Roman territory, ultimately weakening the Roman Empire and contributing to its demise. Dominant on horseback and quick to evoke fear, the Huns were nothing if determined. As they moved across Eastern Europe into Gaul before finally approaching Rome, the Huns only relented in their efforts after spreading themselves too thin - victims of their own success.
The best-known leader of the Huns, Attila, was called the "Scourge of God" by contemporaries. However, according to fifth-century diplomat and historian Priscus of Panium, he was also "temperate - his cup was of wood, while to the guests were given goblets of gold and silver. His dress, too, was quite simple, affecting only to be clean." Attila did, however, allegedly slaughter his own brother, Bleda, to assume sole leadership of the Huns in 443 AD, Ranker reported.
Careers for Aries: In the Army
|William Westmoreland. Photo: cfr|
Above all else, Aries is a warrior. Aries is an active, energetic sign and he always enjoys a challenge. When provoked, he gives his best. Without challenges, he may feel confused and unmotivated. So, choosing a military career may be the best idea, for any Aries.
There are multiple advantages of joining the Military. Among them we cite the ones presented by goarmy.com: „The training and salary you get as a Soldier are only some of the ways the Army strengthens you for tomorrow. The Army also offers money for education, comprehensive health care, generous vacation time, family services and support groups, special pay for special duties and cash allowances to cover the cost of living“.
There were some skillful military leaders, during history, born under the sign of Aries. Let’s see some of them, from different countries and continents:
- Ferdinando Fairfax, 2nd Lord Fairfax of Cameron, English general, born 29 March 1584, commander in the Parliamentary army in the English Civil War (1642–1651)
- Michiel de Ruyter, born 24 March 1607, one of the most skilled admirals in Dutch history, scored several major victories against the English and French, the best known being the Raid on the Medway (June 1667)
- Count Fredrik Axel von Fersen, born 5 April 1719, Swedish statesman and soldier, Fersen distinguished himself in the Seven Years’ War, during the operations around Usedom and Wollin in 1759, when he inflicted serious loss on the Prussians.
- Sybil Ludington, born April 5, 1761, daughter of Colonel Henry Ludington, was a heroine of the American Revolutionary War who, mounted on her horse, Star, became famous for her night ride on April 26, 1777, to alert rebel forces to the approach of the British regular forces.
- Augustin Daniel Belliard, born May 25, 1769, French general, major participant of the 1798 Egyptian expedition of Napoleon, governor of Upper Egypt, advanced with his troops into Nubia. He played a major role in the taking of Bilal and Cairo.
- Francisco de Paula Santander, born April 2, 1792, Colombian military and political leader during the 1810–1819 independence war of the United Provinces of New Granada (present-day Colombia).
- Braxton Bragg, born March 22, 1817, U.S. Army officer, general in the Confederate States Army and later the military advisor to the Confederate President Jefferson Davis.
- Isoroku Yamamoto, born April 4, 1884, Japanese Marshal Admiral and the commander-in-chief of the Combined Fleet during World War II until his death, in 1942. He was responsible for major battles such as Pearl Harbor (December 7, 1941) and Midway (3–7 June 1942).
- Kim Il-sung, born 15 April 1912, North Korean general and politician, 1st Supreme Leader of North Korea.
- William Westmoreland, born March 26, 1914, U. S. Army general, who most notably commanded U.S. forces during the Vietnam War from 1964 to 1968, Tarot Astrology cited.
Scorpio (October 23rd - November 22nd)
The most intense sign you are a very passionate person and never go unnoticed. A career in the military would suit you as well as a martial arts instructor. A graphic illustrator would suit you well as well as a career dealing with other people’s money. You would also make a fantastic grief counselor as you understand death and often are naturally psychic and make an excellent alternative healer. You hold positions of power very well and understand the world’s needs. You would make a great politician and even a career in gynecology would interest you, Thoughtcatalog noted.
Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): The Vikings
Mysterious, a little misunderstood, and full of intensity, Scorpios are also loyal and full of creative energy. Scorpios observe their surroundings, coming across as friendly observers until they strike - or perhaps attack - out of revenge, possessiveness, or even cruelty. While the powerful reactions from a Scorpio can be seen as calculating and harsh, Scorpios are the sign you want on your side in a battle, as they exude passion, bravery, and remain bonded until the bitter end.
As the Vikings spread from Scandinavia through the British Isles, into Continental Europe and Eurasia, and across the seas to North America, they brought with them mysterious darkness - at least from the perspectives of those they attacked. Viking warfare was based on raiding behavior - intense and frenetic just like a Scorpio. Viking warbands consisted of men who adhered to a social code based on loyalty to one's chieftain and when Viking warriors raided and plundered, their exuberant passions became clear.
Careers for Scorpio: In the Army
Strong-minded Scorpios can go far professionally, however, they are not always interested in achieving status or grabbing the limelight, preferring to wield and manipulate power behind the scenes.
Such qualities often attract many Scorpio’s toward secretive cum investigative type work such as private detective, police, electronic snooping, undercover work, tax inspector, spying, and even criminal activities.
Their natural investigative qualities together with their fascination for the mystical, life and death may often attract them toward careers in psychiatry, psychology, pathology, research, and even undertaking. Those with a strong Mars influence in their charts may well gravitate toward careers in the military.
This folk was born to lead, investigate, create, heal and teach. Any career or vocation in keeping with such qualities will appeal to Scorpio.
Some Famous Scorpio, during history:
• Akbar the Great, born 15th October 1542, Mughal emperor
• John Adams, born October 30th, 1735, American statesman and Founding Father, President of the United States
• Louis XVIII of France, born 17th November 1755, King of France
• Georges Jacques Danton, born 26th October 1759, leading figure in the early stages of the French Revolution
• Theodore Roosevelt, born October 27th, 1858, American statesman, president of the United States
• Leon Trotsky, born 7th November [O.S. 26th October] 1879, Russian revolutionary, Marxist theorist and Soviet politician
• Chiang Kai Shek, born 31st October 1887, politician and military leader who served as the leader of the Republic of China
• Charles de Gaulle, born 22nd November 1890, French army officer and statesman, he led the French Resistance against Nazi Germany in World War II and chaired the Provisional Government of the French Republic from 1944 to 1946, President of France between 8th January 1959 and 28th April 1969
• Erwin Rommel, born 15th November 1891, German general and military theorist
• Francois Mitterand, born 26th October 1916, French statesman, President of France
• Michael I of Romania, born 25th October 1921, King of Romania
• Robert F Kennedy, born November 20th 1925, American politician and lawyer
• Mahinda Rajapaksa, born 18th November 1945, President of Sri Lanka
• Charles, Prince of Wales, born 14th November 1948, the heir apparent to the British throne as the eldest child of Queen Elizabeth II
| Top 5 Zodiac Signs Will Enjoy Good Fortune in 2021 |
Wealth, property, assets, money, capital. What do you want for your zodiac sign this year? But destiny, fate, what reserve for the new year 2021 ...
| Top 5 Zodiac Signs Born to Be Teacher |
Teachers are parents, friends, advisors all rolled in one. They have ample patience to help their students learn concepts over and over again without getting ...
| Top 4 Zodiac Signs Who are Born to be Artist |
Art is the fine expression of someone’s feelings and thoughts that gets conveyed to the world in the most unique way. There is not a ...