Top 100+ Sunday Inspiring Quotes to Celebrate the Upcoming Week
|Top 100+ Sunday Inspiring Quotes to Celebrate the Upcoming Week|
Take time each morning to think and reflect on the days gone by. Some mornings are spent on holiday surrounded by seashells, others are spent at work. Every day on earth should be treated as a blessing. Relax and enjoy reading a good book on your Sunday. After all, Sundays are made for relaxing.
Take time to enjoy your Sunday moments and allow yourself time to refuel. Grab yourself a hot cup of coffee and relax and rest with friends. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a true gift of happiness. Spend time with people you love and you will find yourself in a good mood. Don’t focus on work, just think about relaxing. Spend some proper time with family and friends and just enjoy the day and smile.
Having a delightful Sunday Quotes and Sayings experience will surely get us energized the entire week. It could actually change our mood on how we are going to face another week again. Each of us has different ways how to spend our Sunday, but one this is common – Sunday is for you, so make it count. Do it with a lovely good morning quote to an inspirational quote.
Is Sunday Your Favorite Day of the Week?
For most of the world, Sunday is the most important day of the week. While most people use this day to laze around, chill, and take time for themselves, many use it to prepare for whatever they’ll face the coming Monday.
What makes Sunday so great is that you’re given an option: do you just want to relax, or do you wish to busy yourself with to-do lists and plans? On this day, you don’t have to commit to anything—you get to do what you want to do. After all, nothing’s set on Sundays; you just go with the flow of life and take the time to enjoy the little things.
Sundays, no doubt, are special. This day reminds us that we have control over our lives. It gives us a chance to recharge, refuel, and reevaluate our goals for the weeks and months to come.
With that, we hope you were able to see the value of Sundays. Let this day give you the energy you need to face the upcoming week! Bookmark this collection for when you need a boost.
Top 100+ Sunday Inspiring Quotes to Celebrate the Upcoming Week
1. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.” – Unknown
2. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Unknown
3. “If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine & yoga pants you’re doing it wrong.”– Unknown
4. “Sunday is my favorite day.”- Emma Caulfield
5. “Do not waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Matthew Kelly
6. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
7. “On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.” – Unknown
8. “Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by making improbable To-Do lists and browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mansion.” – Nanea Hoffman
9. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer
10. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
11. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
12. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” – Mark Morris
13. “Sunday’s my day off, where I eat whatever I want. I don’t let myself have something. I do love French fries and bread.” – Ashley Tisdale
14. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – Byron Pulsifer
15. ”Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” – Unknown
16. ”Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. ”Have a great Sunday! Experience life in all possible ways: good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” – Osho
18. “May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!” – Unknown
19. “May your Sunday be full of fun and laughter.” – Kate Summers
20. ”Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin
21. ”Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating.” – Chuck Palahniuk
22. “Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for!” – Aaron P. Taylor
23. ”Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru
24. “SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but did nothing.” – Lovely Goyal
25. “Why is Sunday a day of rest because it is different than all the rest.” – Byron Pulsifer
26. ”This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
27. ”There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse
28. ”On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.” – Unknown
29. ”This is Sunday, and the question arises, what’ll I start tomorrow?” – Kurt Vonnegut
30. ”Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” – John Lasseter
31. ”Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.” – Chris Klein
32. “The frantic pace of life is only interrupted by the quietness of Sunday.” – Byron Pulsifer
33. ”It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are.” – Unknown
34. ”SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but actually do nothing.” – Lovely Goyal
35. ”How necessary Sundays have become. I reach for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
36. “No matter how harsh every situation may be, there is always a Sunday to keep you calm. Happy Sunday!” – Unknown
37. ”Between Monday and Saturday men make an audience. On Sunday, they make a congregation.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
38. ”You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.” – Polly Horvath
39. ”Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.” – Sera Train
40. ”But it’s Sunday, Mr. Bell. Clocks are slow on Sundays.” – Truman Capote
41. ”It can be sunny everyday but not as authentic as on a Sunday.” – Unknown
42. ”What does Sunday, the day of the Lord, mean for us? It is a day for rest and for family, but first of all a day for Him.” – Pope Benedict XVI
43. ”The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still.” – Jean Rhys
44. ”On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.” – Unknown
45. ”Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly. Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.” – Unknown
46. ”Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” – Pope Francis
47. “See life through the lens of a Sunday morning and everything will be easy.” – Unknown
48. ”Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.” – Unknown
49. ”You cannot have the beginnings of a productive week without a Sunday spent in the calmness of the day.” – Byron Pulsifer
50. ”On Sunday mornings, as the dawn burned into day, swarms of gulls descended on the uncollected trash, hovering and dropping in the cold clear light.” – Edward Conlon
51. “Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.” – A.D. Posey
52. “Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday.” – Unknown
53. “Do not let the shadows of yesterday spoil your sunshine today. Have a beautiful Sunday.” – Unknown
54. “Hello Sunday! Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.” – Unknown
55. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences.” – Unknown
56. “Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.” – Unknown
57. “Cheers to Sunday. Snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee (or two), watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.” – Unknown
58. “It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.” – Unknown
59. “The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that.” – Hawksley Workman
60. “Sunday was always the best of days for being the self you had intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another.” – Jesse Ball
61. “After a week of the contained chaos that is my job, I need some solitary running time. On Sundays, I can unwind and reconnect with the natural world.” – Linda Jones
62. “There are many persons who look on Sunday as a sponge to wipe out the sins of the week.” – Henry Ward Beecher
63. “It’s a new day. I’m alive. I’m blessed. God is good. God is great. Have a blessed Sunday!” – Unknown
64. “May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.” – Unknown
65. “Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.” – Unknown
66. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!” – Unknown
67. “Sunday brings along memories of childhood when I used to wake up to go to church. Then when I would return home there would be something special for breakfast. I miss those days.” – Quincy Latte
68. “Have a prosperous Sunday! Meet with your family and friends and spend each second of this day with pleasure.” – Unknown
69. “Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.” – Haruki Murakami
70. “Have the courage to start a new path this Sunday and a miracle will happen.” – Unknown
71. “Meet this happy Sunday! Remember: whatever you do and wherever you go, take always a smile and a good mood with you.” – Unknown
72. “A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.” – James E. Faust
73. “Sunday. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.” – Unknown
74. “A productive Sunday is the Sunday when you felt and learned something new.” – Unknown
75. “Give and accept pleasure, happiness, and laughter, because today is Sunday.” – Unknown
76. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” ― Pablo Neruda
77. “Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.” – Unknown
78. “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.” – Joel Osteen
79. “Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.” – Unknown
80. “Physical strength can never permanently withstand the impact of spiritual force.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
81. “Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 19
82. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale
83. “Happy & Blessed Sunday. May you enjoy the blessings and favor of God today. Enjoy the beauty that this day brings.” – Unknown
84. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” ― Paulo Coelho
85. “Always find time for the things that make you feel happy to be alive. Happy Sunday.” – Unknown
86. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.” – Unknown
87. “Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.” – Unknown
88. “Your sacred space is where you can find yourself over and over again.” ― Joseph Campbell
89. “Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.” – Unknown
90. “You and your purpose in life are the same thing. Your purpose is to be you.” ― George Alexiou
91. “It’s Sunday! Let you be in harmony with yourself and with the outer world and spend this day brightly.” – Unknown
92. “Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day.” – Santosh Kalwar
93. “Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine & smile!” – Unknown
94. “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” – Robert H. Goddard
95. “Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you.” – Unknown
96. “A hopeless man sees difficulties in every chance, but a hopeful person sees chances in every difficulty.” – Ali ibn Abi Talib
97. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
98. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Orison Swett Marden
99. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” – Will Smith
100. “Open your heart and your eyes to all that you are blessed with this Sunday, be grateful!”- Unknown
101. “Poetry is truth in its Sunday clothes.” — Joseph Roux
Happy Sunday Wishes
1. May this Sunday be full of blessings for you. Wishing you a blissful weak ahead.
2. May this amazing Sunday fill your week with laughter, joy, and happiness. Have a blessed Sunday!
3. Let this Sunday starts as a week full of blessings and opportunities. Wishing you a bright and beautiful Sunday this week!
4. May this Sunday brings all the good things in your life. May you have a fantastic week ahead. Happy Sunday to you!
5. May the Sunday be as beautiful as you make my life every day, my love. Happy Sunday!
6. Forget all the bad memories of a week that’s already gone. Prepare yourself for yet another beautiful week that starts with a delightful Sunday experience. Happy Sunday!
7. Sending my warm wishes to you on this Sunday morning. May you have a great week ahead.
8. Forget about the hectic week and start a new. Happy Sunday to you!
9. May you be surrounded with joy and happiness on this Sunday as it brings along a promise of yet another unforgettable week for you!
10. Good morning and a happy Sunday. May the freshness of the Sunday morning erase your worries and calms your mind. Have a beautiful Sunday!
11. Open all the doors of your heart and let the blessings of a new Sunday come in waves. Happy Sunday to you and your family!
12. Good morning to the man of my dream. I need nothing to start my day if I have you. Have a blessed Sunday!
13. Wake up, be happy, and live another Sunday of your life with passion, pleasure, and delight. May your day be bright and beautiful. Happy Sunday!
14. You deserve nothing but the best on this Sunday and every Sunday after it. Wishing you a day of delight and rejoice. Happy Sunday to you!
15. May this Sunday bring endless peace and comfort to your heart. May you always be surrounded by your loved ones. Wishing you a bright Sunday!
Happy Sunday Message
1. Keep yourself motivated and never look back. Take a deep breath and make every step valuable. Wishing you a happy Sunday.
2. I’m always with you no matter how hard the week seems to you. Have a wonderful week, love. Happy Sunday.
3. May this Sunday God help you fulfill all your dreams that your heart cherished. May God help you in every step of your life. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.
4. You are in my thoughts on this beautiful Sunday, just like any other day. Happy Sunday, darling.
5. Every Sunday is a gift that comes in a colorful wrapping paper called Sunday morning. Prepare yourself to be enchanted by the blessings of the day. Good morning!
6. May God help you to become successful in your life. May He makes every work easier for you and smoothens your path, and keeps you happy always. Happy Sunday.
7. Be a good example to everyone you meet this new week. Give yourself a break this Sunday after a hectic week and start a fresh new one in the new week. Wishing you a blessed Sunday.
8. Sundays are awesome because they give us a chance to refuel our exhausted souls with new hopes and new dreams for a new week! Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday Status For Whatsapp & Facebook1. It's a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.
2. Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.
3. Do what wakes your soul shine.
4. Happy Sunday! Start the day right with a smile! Good morning everyone.
5. This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
6. Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.
7. Happy Sunday! Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
8. Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family. Your friends and a cup of coffee.
9. Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.
10. Sunday is the best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.
11. Can we start the weekend over again? I wasn't ready.
12. There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday!
13. Life is like making Tea! Boil your Ego! Evaporate your worries, Dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes and get the Taste of happiness. Happy Sunday!
14. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry, thank God for his priceless gifts and miracles throughout the world.
15. Happy Sunday. Good morning my wonderful friends! May your day begins with a smile on your face, Love in your heart and happiness within your soul
| Top 60+ Most Meaningful Quotes of Dalai Lama That Can Change your Life |
The Dalai Lama is one of the most beloved and inspirational figures of the last century. Find out the most meaningful quotes of Dalai Lama.
| Top 50+ Best Wishes, Quotes and Messages for Male Teacher Birthday |
A birthday card is something wonderful that you can use to express your sincere wishes to your favorite teacher. Choose one of these messages to ...