Top 10 Best-Selling & Most Popular Laptop Brands in The World
|Top 10 Best-Selling & Most Popular Laptop Brands in The World|
We live in a world where smartphones are ubiquitous, tablets are commonplace, and even smartwatches are a thing that people talk about on the regular. But throughout all of these advances, the humble laptop has persevered — and for good reason. When it comes time to work, whether that's editing photos, writing a lot of emails, composing documents, or staying in touch with colleagues and family, we’re here with our top picks to help you find the best laptop for the job.
It's getting harder to buy a bad laptop, but what separates the best laptop of 2022 from good laptops is how they balance power, efficiency, portability, and comfort. The top laptop should have a fantastic keyboard and trackpad — after all, those are the two biggest reasons you'd choose a laptop over a smartphone or tablet. Its display should be easy on the eyes, bright, and sharp enough that you aren't distracted by jagged edges and visible pixels. It should be powerful enough for almost anything short of intensive video editing and advanced gaming. It should be easy to carry around from place to place, and it should be able to last all day without needing to be plugged in.
When going to purchase a laptop, individuals consider different specifications to suit their needs from numerous laptop companies. Finding the desired laptop brand can seem a daunting task since there are numerous laptop brands in the market. It’s similar to the situation when you’re looking for qualified college paper help online. Due to technological advancement, many laptop companies have emerged and if not careful, you may end up a victim of unscrupulous brands. We will highlight the top laptop brands with different styles, functionality, fashion, and size are some of the factors that manufacturers consider when developing laptops.
How to choose the best laptop?
Operation System (OS)
The usual inclination is to always start with the physical aspects of a laptop. However, we need to understand that the operating platform plays a major role in determining the choices we make. Most laptops feature one of the three prime operating platforms like the Windows OS, macOS, and the Chrome OS. However, certain devices even feature Linux, allowing them to be installed along with one of the existing platforms.
Structure and Size
It is important to select the size of the laptop before considering anything else. However, we must note that the physical presence is mostly evaluated based on the display size.
Sleek and Snappy
The millennial population emphasizes more on thin laptops that are small but powerful. Even startup owners who need to travel extensively prefer models that fit in pouches. Therefore, the sleek category features machines that resemble tablets. Here we have display sizes in the range of 11-inch to even 12 inches. In terms of weight, they do not weigh more than 3 or 3.5 pounds.
Laptops with 13-inch to 15-inch strike the perfect balance between functionality and portability. These laptops are purchased in abundance as they weigh less and for professionals, it is easier to view presentations on a decently sized screen surface. Almost every MacBook Air offers a suitable screen real-estate for Apple enthusiasts.
Sturdy and Popular
Almost every professional has had the chance to use a 15-inch laptop which happened to be the best size a few years back. However, senior professionals still prefer the 15-inch to the 16-inch screen size range. It offers them the option to look at things closely even when multiple tabs are running. The 16-inch screen is a rarity but Apple seems to have started the initiative with the latest MacBook Pro.
Almost every individual has some sort of brand fixation with a majority of them inclined towards getting a Mac at some point in time. Here are some of the best brands in the market that offer laptops based on diverse price points, feature sets, and more:
What are Best-Selling & Most Popular Laptop Brands in The World?
Top 10 Best-Selling & Most Popular Laptop Brands in The World
- The baseline model offers spectacular performances
- Devices are extremely fast and responsive
- Excellent battery life
- Enviable aesthetics
- Apple has a global laptop market share of almost 6 percent
- Retina display supports unmatched color reproduction
- MacBooks have excellent speakers
- Exceptional customer support
- Allows users to install Windows via dual boot
- Hardware isn’t built for gaming
- Higher price tag
- Non-upgradeable RAM
Looking for class and aesthetics? Consider the MacBooks, including the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. Firstly, these laptops are never cheap and you need to spend a fortune to get the most powerful MacBook. However, if you are new to this, it is obvious that you will be fixated on this piece of innovation.
The devices are iterative and the highlights include the potent retina display. When it comes to the generalization of features, Apple gets a lot of positive reviews and even scores decently in the designing segment, barring the hue and cry over the keyboard quality in the recent set of devices (which has been rectified in the newer versions launched this year.)
It is the support and device warranty segment where Apple wins over all the other competing brands. The value for money and the selection of features are decent enough. However, the major drawback of every Apple product is the lack of innovation or inclusion of path-breaking features. Therefore, this is one brand that can get boring to use but comes with a pretty loyal user base.
- Flaunts extremely durable hardware components regardless of the price bracket
- Lenovo offers a device for every price segment.
- Global market share of almost 25 percent.
- Wide range of laptops in terms of design and form factors.
- Prompt customer support system.
- A well-connected network of accessible service centers.
- Bland design and structuring.
- Questionable graphics support even on mid-range gadgets.
Lenovo is also the best-selling laptop brand. This brand plays an important role in making the best laptops suitable for all professionals who need high performance when working with a laptop.
Lenovo laptops are best known for their hardware and quality components. The most important feature of this brand is high performance and comfort. In addition to this, this laptop brand has received attention from all over the world due to its high and fine features.
Lenovo is very famous for its range of 2-in-1 laptops. The Lenovo ThinkPad T450s is the best laptop ever made by a company. This model has numerous features such as great battery life with the extended battery, durable design, and good keyboard space.
- Ultraportable and innovative devices that are ahead of time.
- Extensive product range.
- Dell manufactures light laptops.
- Global market share of 17 percent.
- Every gadget boasts decent battery life.
- Excellent and prompt customer service.
- 30-day return policy.
- Newer design elements including slimmer bezels
- Excellent screen to display ratio.
- The minimalistic design puts off certain users.
- The company doesn’t offer goodies and additional kits with the laptops.
- Minimal discounts on the actual product price.
In the last some years Dell has been one of the best-selling laptop brands in the world due to its high-quality products and best service. Thus, there is no need for an introduction to this laptop brand for the reason that Dell is the most popular laptop brand in the world. That’s why this brand holds the 3rd position in the list of best-selling laptop brands.
This laptop brand offers high performance to its users. The Dell brand has got admiration from all over the world. The laptops of this brand are just amazing with a great look and great features a comfortable keyboard, a small footprint, as well as amazing battery life. The latest Dell models have an HD touch screen display which is quite stupendous.
- HP offers laptops for every price bracket.
- It has a competent customer support system.
- HP offers a comprehensive device warranty of up to 3 years.
- The company has a 22.6 percent global laptop market share.
- Comes with AMOLED screens on high-end gadgets.
- Slimmest possible convertibles.
- One-dimensional design cues except for the high-end models.
- Its hardware durability doesn’t inspire confidence.
- Inconsistent battery support in select models.
HP is also one of the world’s best-selling notebook brands. This laptop brand offers updated features and backend support is also good. It is considered one of the best and best brands that make laptops. It is a globally popular brand of laptops best known for its high performance and sleek look.
HP laptops have gained worldwide recognition solely for their sleek design and high performance. In addition, HP laptops are very affordable for anyone planning to buy a laptop, and also very easy to use.
- Excellent displays and screen-to-body ratio.
- Innovative design elements.
- Complementary accident protection plans with select devices.
- Dedicated lineups for a professional gaming experience.
- The decent lineup of convertibles.
- Global market share of 5 percent.
- Certain gadgets are top-heavy.
- Battery support can be an issue on specific gadgets.
Another world’s best-selling laptop is Asus. This brand is well-known for its high-quality components. The best thing about this brand is that it is very affordable for everyone. The company keeps on producing high-end and low-end laptops. The laptops manufactured by this company are having many features.
Asus also produces Notebooks which is the most amazing thing to its users. The best model of this brand is Notebooks which has got awareness from all over the world. They are backed with an ultra-thin aluminum body, extra-long battery life, and a bright matte display. That’s why Asus has become one of the best-selling laptops brands in the world.
- Class-leading hardware.
- 99 percent reliability claim.
- Exceptional battery life on certain gadgets.
- 90-day technical support.
- A good selection of ports.
- Aggressive pricing.
- Lack of consistency in manufacturing.
Microsoft is another popular name making it to the list of the top 10 laptop manufacturers along the length and breadth of the globe.
Established by Bill Gates as well as Paul Allen in 1975.
As one of the leading names in the computer manufacturing industry, Microsoft has more than 120, 000 employees across the globe.
The company always makes an earnest effort to explore top-notch technology to take innovation, design, and performance to the next level.
- Offers massive processing power.
- Unbelievable build quality.
- A unique set of sensors and trackers.
- Global presence in the gaming community.
- Lack of 24×7 customer support.
- Exorbitant price tag.
MSI is one of the best laptop brands for gaming and is highly known for delivering the best high-end gaming laptops. MSI made decent gaming laptops and the devices are still pretty good and feature-packed when compared against the existing global standards. Most importantly, the brand lost a lot of ground when the tech support and customer service qualities were categorized as dismal by the customers.
In addition to that, the company hasn’t modified the design elements even a bit and the value for money isn’t all that great. However, MSI is still a good brand and you can opt for them if there are good laptop deals on them.
- Extensive product range
- Affordable and versatile gadgets
- 7 percent global laptop market share.
- Dedicated series for high-end professional gaming.
- Durability is an issue.
- Frustrating warranty management.
- Inaccessible customer support
This company has been around for a long but the graph has been mostly dwindling, to say the least. There was a time when the Aspire G series from the company was the only potent line of laptops in the budget to mid-range segment. While the graph dipped a lot in the past few years, the company is picking pace with its new Acer Swift 7.
Needless to say, Acer is adding a lot of innovations and caters perfectly to the budget segment. While the reviews are the only things pulling the brand down, they are trying to fix the same with a better customer and improved aesthetics.
- The brand manufactures some of the best gaming laptops.
- Accessible technical support via service partners.
- It has a global presence.
- Insanely powerful gadgets.
- Higher price tags.
- Usually low storage.
Razer branded laptops are picking up pace in the retail market. Firstly, it is important to note that the customer support system on display is the best in the entire laptop market. The company is dedicated to improving customer experience, at every point of sale.
However, the innovations are limited and so is the value for money quotient. Razer makes a lot of gaming devices and therefore the prices are mostly on the higher side. The design-based aspects are satisfactory and people are pretty optimistic about this new kid on the block.
- Slim gadgets.
- A decent set of specifications.
- The gaming lineup performs as per expectations.
- Underwhelming design
- Poor battery backup
- Warranties aren’t covered for upgraded gadgets
Samsung is also one of the best and most trustworthy laptop brands, that’s why it is placed on the list of best-selling laptop brands in the world. This is one of the best laptop brands because it makes laptops for all types of budgets. This is a Korean company that promises to give updated features to its users. The brand has got awareness from all over the world due to its extraordinary features. Their laptops have got an elegant and stylish look, and it has a slim and very glossy design.
Samsung’s laptops are offering features like high performance, brilliant battery life, and a brighter display. Besides that, their laptops are affordable for everyone who is planning to purchase a laptop. Samsung’s ATIV Book 9 Plus is the best-selling laptop model which is one of the super-slim laptops and is having excellent features.
What are the fastest laptops for you in 2022?
01. MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021)
02. MacBook Pro 16-inch (2021)
03. Dell XPS 17 (2021)
04. Gigabyte Aero 17 (2021)
05. Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition (2020)
06. Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (M1, 2020)
07. MSI Creator 17
08. Acer ConceptD 7
09. Dell XPS 15 (2021)
10. Asus ROG Zephyrus G15
| Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Germany to Visit in Winter - DW |
If you are planning your winter holiday, consider these best and most beautiful cities in Germany.
| Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In The UK 2022 |
This top 10 list is the variety of best-selling cars in the UK overall: Toyota Yaris, Nissan Qashqai, Tesla Model 3, and more.
| Top 4 Cheapest Gaming Laptop Deals Under $1,000 in March 2021 |
Are you looking for an affordable laptop with strong builds and great battery life? KnowInsiders has collected for you the six best cheap gaming laptop ...