Premier League Gameweek 2 Fixtures Today 2022/23: Best Prediction, Team News
|2022-23 Premier League Gameweek 2 Full Fixtures|
Update the Premier League full schedule for the gameweek 2 of the 2022/23 season: Dramatic developments of the great war in London, Man United will encounter a 'difficult' opponent.
Gameweek 2 Premier League Full Fixtures Today
|Premier League 2022-2023 - Matchday 2 - Full Schedules Today|
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Arsenal v Leicester City
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Aston Villa v Everton
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Brentford v Manchester United
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Brighton v Newcastle United
• 14/08/2022 22:30 Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur
• 16/08/2022 02:00 Liverpool v Crystal Palace
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Manchester City v A.F.C. Bournemouth
• 14/08/2022 20:00 Nottingham Forest v West Ham United
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Southampton v Leeds United
• 13/08/2022 15:00 Wolverhampton v Fulham
What to Expect from Gameweek 2 - Premier League 2022/23?
|Premier League Matchday 2|
1.Arsenal vs Leicester City
Arsenal are showing a very new face after the transfer window last summer. The Gunners rookies also showed their quick integration with coach Mikel Arteta's play after the win over Crystal Palace. Can they keep this form against a Leicester in crisis about the squad?
As for Leicester, they are experiencing instability in the game after their captain - Kasper Schmeichel left. It will be very difficult for the Foxes to be able to stop Arsenal who are very strong at the moment.
• After 32 matches against each other Leicester have only managed five wins with Arsenal claiming a whopping 19.
• At the time of writing Arsenal forward £8m Gabriel Jesus is the most owned player in the game so FPL managers will be hoping his selection pays off.
• Leicester striker £9.5m Vardy returned in eight of the 16 head to heads with four double digit returns.
2.Manchester City vs Bournemouth
|Haaland and Man City have confirmed the position of the defending champion after the first round of the Premier League season 2022/23|
Man City also proved their overwhelming strength after the recent victory over West Ham. With the difference in qualifications between the two teams, can The Citizens beat newly promoted opponents - Bournemouth easily?
3.Brentford vs Manchester United
A game is more meaningful than ever for Man United when they have just experienced a disaster after the recent match against Brighton. Coach Erik ten Hag is expected to revive the spirit of MU players after the last match and aim for his first victory in the upcoming trip to rival Brentford.
4.Chelsea vs Tottenham
|The competition of the two London teams is the most anticipated match in the second round of the 2022/23 Premier League|
The most anticipated match in the second round of the English Premier League 2022/23 is probably this great battle of London. Chelsea are showing a really bad form on the part of the players even though they won their opening match. In front of a very strong Spurs, will teachers and coach Thomas Tuchel make a difference?
As for Tottenham, they are "sloppy" at the top of the table after an overwhelming victory over Southampton recently. The Rooster is showing a uniformity in terms of the squad as well as the performance of the players under coach Conte. They are expected to win the next match with the aim of becoming a counterweight to the two giants Man City and Liverpool in the championship race.
• In the 60 matches played Chelsea won a whopping 33 matches whilst Spurs only managed seven.
• Chelsea claimed four clean sheets in the last five meetings between the clubs which will be promising for owners of £6m defender Reece James and £5m goalkeeper Mendy.
• In the last 18 matches against Chelsea star striker Harry Kane only managed three returns.
► Check out the top 30+ best and free sites to watch live all English Premier League Matchday 2 from every country around the world - best free streaming sites and streaming platforms and free day trial.
5.Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
Liverpool got off to a pretty bad start by letting a newly promoted team, Fulham, hold a draw. However, coach Jurgen Klopp's teachers and students have always been one of the brightest candidates for the Premier League title, and they certainly will not miss the opportunity to regain the trust of the fans at home. me.
6.Aston Villa vs Everton
• Aston Villa have won 22 of their 54 matches against Everton whilst Everton only 13.
• In the last matchup Aston Villa won 1-0 away from home with £6m midfielder Buendia scoring the goal whilst £5m defender Digne created with the assist.
• £5m Defender Matty Cash sits as the most owned Aston Villa player at the time of writing.
7.Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
Liverpool have scored 17 goals in their last five matches against Crystal Palace, averaging 3.4 goals scored per match.
As you can see below £13m Salah has a fantastic record against Palace. With six returns in his last 10 and four double digit returns in the last four years.
Liverpool have also kept four clean sheets out of their last five head to heads. FPL managers will be hoping for a clean sheet in gameweek 2.
8.Southampton vs Leeds
Leeds registered a win rate of 50% against upcoming opponents in their 28 matches played with Southampton only claiming six wins.
£7.5m forward Bamford claimed one of his best ever returns against Southampton, away from home Bamford secured a 12 point return consisting of a goal, assist and bonus points.
9.Wolves vs Fulham
Wolves managed to contain Fulham on the last three back to back fixtures. Wolves won all three 1-0 keeping a clean sheet on all occasions.
Early FPL favourite £5.5m midfielder Pedro Neto will be expected to get something here for his owners.
10.Nottingham Forest v West Ham
In the eight matches played West Ham took points away in seven of them and only lost one.
£7.5m midfielder Bowen managed hit double digit hauls against promoted sides four times last season out of a possible six.
Premier League Gameweek 1 Results
Friday, August 5th
♦ Crystal Palace 0-2 Arsenal - 8pm
Saturday, August 6th
♦ Fulham 2-2 Liverpool - 12:30pm
♦ Bournemouth 2-0 Aston Villa - 3pm
♦ Leeds 2-1 Wolves - 3pm
♦ Spurs 4-1 Southampton - 3pm
♦ Newcastle 2-0 Nottingham Forest - 3pm
♦ Everton 0-1 Chelsea - 5:30pm
Sunday, August 7th
♦ Leicester 2-2 Brentford - 2pm
♦ Manchester United 1-2 Brighton - 2pm
♦ West Ham 0-2 Manchester City - 4.30pm
| Top 10+ Best Free Apps To Watch English Premier League and Links to Download |
The English Premier League, often known as the EPL, is one of the most-watched sports events in the world. Let’s first learn a bit about ...
| 'Big Six': How to Overthrow Manchester City's Dominance in Premier League 2022/23? |
Other opponents in the Land of Mist do not accept the prospect of Man City turning the Premier League into its own playground. So, what ...
| Free Sites to Watch Premier League 2022-2023 in USA, Canada: TV Channels, Livestreams |
How to watch live television and online streaming coverage English Premier League matches in the United States, Canada?
| FAQs for Premier League 2022/2023 and Opening Day |
Find out the Fast Questions and Best Answers (FAQs or Quiz) for 2022/2023 Premier League new season that will be opening on August 5.