Best wishes and quotes for kids on first day at school
As a parent, you’re going to remember (and cherish) your child’s first day at school. While you may put on a brave face for your child when you drop him off at school, but deep down you’re going to be worried thinking if he will like it in school or not.
On his first day at school, your little one will hardly expect anything, but he will obviously be sad when you leave him with kids his age. Do you know what your munchkin will need on the day he joins school? A tight hug from his mom and dad and lots of luck and words of encouragement! With the right words of encouragement, your kiddo will go to school happily!
Best Wishes for kids on first day at school
1. Your life is going to be full of adventures but nothing will be as adventurous as your school days. I wish you all the best on the very first day of your school my dear son. Your journey towards excellence is about to begin!
2. I know you want to stay home instead of going to school because you are scared. But you will only miss out on a big day by staying here. I promise you that you will have lots of fun, so good luck!
3. Sending lots of love and best wishes to you my little princess. You are about to start your very first academic journey in life. May you have so much fun today!
4. It is time to embrace all the new and exciting things in life. I know you are a strong, brave, and very smart girl. Have a nice day at school!
5. You are unique, so trust yourself! Do not get nervous when it comes to introducing yourself to your teachers and new friends. Have an amazing day and good luck!
6. Yes, you will miss your home – your first school. But you should give this new school a chance or you will miss out on good friends and an opportunity to learn. Go to school with a happy heart, make friends and have fun. All the best!
7. School is the first step to success and I am very happy to see you going to school. You are ready to take this step prepared for this first little step.
8. Your journey will be tiring and long but I am sure that you will be there like a king. Wishing you a very fun and fantastic day!
9. Make everyone feel happy when they are with you. This is the best thing you can offer your new friends at school. Happy first day at school, my princess!
10. Wishing you a very happy first day of school, son! I am sure you will find something to celebrate during your days in school. Best wishes for your first day!
11. School is the best place to exercise positive thoughts. I am sure you will have a great year ahead. Wish you the best first day in school. May you find success in everything you do!
12. By attending your first day in school, you are entering a new phase of your life. You are one of the smartest kids I know in this world. Good luck!
13. It’s time my son to show everyone your thirst for knowledge and your talents. I am sure your teachers will be very happy to have you in their classroom!
14. It is time to embrace all the new and exciting things in life. I know you are a strong, brave, and very smart girl. Have a nice day at school!
15. There are so many things you will learn in your school. Apart from books, there will be teachers and friends who will shape your personality. Whatever you learn, make sure you keep it in mind forever. Hope you have an exciting first day at school.
Great Quotes for kids on first day at school
The first day of school carries so much excitement and anticipation. Although it can be a struggle corralling children in the morning, most parents feel a sense of pride hitting this milestone – snapping photos to mark the occasion. Celebrate with the collection of wise, inspirational and humorous first day of school quotes below. - Noted by Wiseoldsayings.com.
1. The most important day of a person's education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day. - Harry Wong
2. Waking your kids up for school the first day after a break is almost as much fun as birthing them was. - Jenny McCarthy
3. You're off to great to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way! - Dr. Seuss
4.I felt abandoned - watching my mum leave me with strangers. I'll never forget that feeling. Then I had very happy years at school. - Claire Sweeney
5. I felt like the first day of school or someting. My heart was beating a litttle faster, my anticipation was building up. It was like the first day of school when you go to kindergaten or something. - Carlos Boozer
6. I've always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school. Firsts are best because they are beginnings. - Jenny Han
7. On the first day of a college you will worry about how will you do inside the college and at the last day of a college you will wonder what will you do outside the college - Amit Kalantri
8. Describing her first day back in grade school after a long absence, a teacher said, It was like trying to hold 35 corks under water at the same time. - Mark Twain
9. The child who desires education will be bettered by it; the child who dislikes it disgraced. - John Ruskin
10. He who opens a school door, closes a prison. - Victor Hugo
11. What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child. - George Bernard Shaw
12. The first day of school is always a fashion show, The rest of the school year? A pajama party. - unknown
13. What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning. - Chuck Grassley
14. The first day of school is our second New Year’s. It is our day to make resolutions, to look backward to former lapses and triumphs and to look ahead, usually with a mix of anxiety and hope, to the year to come. - Mark Edmundon
15. My memories on my first day of school included the classic never-ending search for that one classroom that did not seem to exist. - Sean C. Cusak
|These are some warm wishes and quotes for kids that you can use to wish your child on his first day of school to keep him relaxed and calm. With these first days of school wishes for kindergarten kids, you can motivate them for their next academic year!|
|Happy birthday: Best wishes and quotes for your boyfriend|
|Happy Birthday: Best messages and quotes for Family Members|
|Happy Friendship Day: Best Wishes and Quotes for Friend|
|Happy Teachers Day: Inspiring wishes and quotes|