Watch Live Olympics in Singapore for Free: TV Channel, Stream, Online
|Watch Live Olympics in Singapore for Free: TV Channel, Stream, Online|
If you are the fans of Tokyo Olympics 2021, you can find out how to watch live Olympics in Singapore for free via TV Channel, Live Stream and Online.
Currently, 21 Singaporean athletes from 10 sports have qualified for the Tokyo Games, with Olympic champion Joseph Schooling and veteran paddler Feng Tianwei among those in action.
How to Watch Live Olympics in Singapore for FREE: Official TV Channels
Sports fans in Singapore can catch live sporting action from the July 23-Aug 8 Tokyo Olympics across Mediacorp's multiple platforms, including 14 channels on its streaming service meWATCH and its partners' platforms.
All 14 channels, including one dedicated to Singapore athletes competing at the Games, will be available for free on meWATCH.sg and the meWATCHapp.
Singtel customers can also catch the action for free via Singtel TV, Singtel TV Go and on the CAST mobile application as part of a carriage arrangement.
Mediacorp's coverage of the Olympics includes athletics, badminton, football, swimming and table tennis, as well as the opening and closing ceremonies, which will take place on July 23 and Aug 8 respectively.
Mediacorp’s Channel 5 will also air more than 200 hours of coverage throughout the duration of the Games. Breaking updates will also be available across the company’s news bulletins, radio stations and digital portals
How to Live Stream Olympics from Singapore for Free
As there is no direct way to watch Olympics 2020 in Singapore, you can live stream the Olympic games on BBC iPlayer, which is providing comprehensive coverage of the event. You can watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony and the best games for free online via BBC iPlayer. As BBC iPlayer is available only in the United Kingdom, you have to use a VPN to watch the Olympics (for free) on BBC iPlayer. Here’s how:
- Get: PureVPN (free trial).
- Connect: to a UK server.
- Watch: the Olympics live stream for free.
Where to Watch the Tokyo Olympics in Singapore Live Online
The 2021 Tokyo Olympics is available to stream on many streaming services. Some of them are free while others need a subscription. Below is a list of both free and paid streaming services that will broadcast the Summer Olympics.
Highlights and select news will be uploaded on the Mediacorp Entertainment YouTube channel as well.
If you are already an existing subscriber of a streaming service that has access to the Olympics live coverage but it is region-locked, get a VPN and bypass regional restrictions in an instant. You can watch the Summer Olympics on many online channels, including NBC, CBC, ZDF, RTE, Eurosport, SBS, and beIN Sports.
If you don’t have a cable TV connection, there is no need to worry as there are alternatives available to watch the 2021 Olympics Live stream in Singapore through online streaming platforms. Now with the advent of technology, it has become possible to easily access live videos on the go on mobile and other devices. So it is here where Fubo TV, Sling TV, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sony LIV, and VPN services are going to come in handy.
How to Watch Olympics fron Singapore via Mobile App?
Singtel customers will be able to enjoy all 14 Mediacorp Olympic channels for free on Singtel TV, Singtel TV Go as well as on the CAST mobile application.
Live Stream Olympics in Singapore on ORF
ORF is a popular streaming service that will broadcast live Olympics games in Austria and Germany. You can catch every minute of the coverage live on the service without going through a long subscription process. However, the Olympics coverage might be in German commentary if you get access to ORF. Don’t forget to use a VPN if you are not in the region and are looking for a free way to watch the Summer Olympics in Singapore.
Get the Olympics 2021 Coverage on ARD
ARD is another free streaming service that will provide quick access to all Olympic games. If you happen to be in Germany, you can watch the opening ceremony and the games every day on ARD. Please keep in mind that ARD is available only in Germany and you need a VPN to access ARD content from outside the region.
|Live Stream Olympics from Singapore|
|Olympics Start Date, Location |
The Olympic games will start on July 23 and end on August 8. All the games are happening in Tokyo, Japan. This is the first time Tokyo is hosting the Summer Olympics since 1964. More than 200 countries will take part in the Olympics 2021 and compete in many games, such as athletics, badminton, basketball, football, swimming, tennis, water polo, and many more.
When is the Olympics Opening Ceremony?
The opening ceremony of the Olympics 2021 will take place on July 23 at 8 pm in Tokyo with worldwide coverage starting at 3:55 am PT/6:55 am ET. The theme of the Summer Olympics is United by Emotion.
Olympics 2021 Schedule
- Olympics Opening Ceremony – July 23
- 3×3 Basketball – July 24-28
- Archery – July 23-31
- Artistic Gymnastics – July 24 – August 3
- Artistic Swimming – August 2-7
- Athletics – July 30 – August 8
- Badminton – July 24 – August 2
- Baseball/Softball – July 21 – August 7
- Basketball – July 25 – August 8
- Beach Volleyball – July 24 – August 7
- Boxing – July 24 – August 8
- Canoe Slalom – July 25-30
- Canoe Sprint – August 2-7
- Cycling BMX Freestyle – July 31 – August 1
- Cycling BMX Racing – July 29-30
- Cycling Mountain Bike – July 26-27
- Cycling Road – July 24-28
- Cycling Track – August 2-8
- Diving – July 25 – August 7
- Equestrian – July 24 – August 7
- Fencing – July 24 – August 1
- Football – July 21 – August 7
- Golf – July 29 – August 7
- Handball – July 24 – August 8
- Hockey – July 24 – August 6
- Judo – July 24-31
- Karate – August 5-7
- Marathon Swimming – August 4-5
- Modern Pentathlon – August 5-7
- Rhythm Gymnastics – August 6-8
- Rowing – July 23-30
- Rugby Sevens – July 26-31
- Sailing – July 25 – August 4
- Shooting – July 24 – August 2
- Skateboarding – July 25-26, August 4-5
- Sport Climbing – August 3-6
- Surfing – July 25 – August 1
- Swimming – July 24 – August 1
- Table Tennis – July 24 – August 6
- Taekwondo – July 24-27
- Tennis – July 24 – August 1
- Trampoline Gymnastics – July 30-31
- Triathlon – July 26-31
- Volleyball – July 24 – August 8
- Water Polo – July 24 – August 8
- Weightlifting – July 24 – August 4
- Wrestling – August 1-7 Olympics
- Olympics Closing Ceremony – August 8
When is Olympics 2021 Football?
Take a look at the full football schedule at the Tokyo Olympics. The matches are in Japanese time so don’t miss out on the live action.
- Start date: Wednesday, July 21 at 16:3o
- End date: Saturday, August 7 at 20:30
When is Olympics Swimming?
Take a look at the complete breakdown of Olympic swimming that will be happening in July 2021:
- Start date: Saturday, July 24
- End date: Sunday, August 1
When is Olympics Gymnastics?
All times mentioned below are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT):
- Start date: Friday, July 23 at 9 p.m.
- End date: Tuesday, August 3 at 4 a.m.
When is the Olympics Track and Field?
Find the Track and Field Olympic schedule below:
- Friday, July 30: Men’s 10,000m final
- Saturday, July 31: Women’s 100m final
- Sunday, Aug. 1: Men’s 100m final
- Monday, Aug. 2: Women’s 100m hurdles final
- Tuesday, Aug. 3: Men’s 400m hurdles final
- Wednesday, Aug. 4: Men’s 200m final
- Thursday, Aug. 5: Men’s shot put final, men’s triple jump, women’s pole vault
- Friday, Aug. 6: Men/women 4x100m relays final
- Saturday, Aug. 7: Women’s marathon. Men/Women’s 4x400m relay final.
- Sunday, Aug. 8: Men’s marathon.
Olympics 2021 Athletes to Watch This Summer
The following are a few names you can look out for in the Tokyo Olympics, who are known for their sheer talent and ability to perform:
- Simone Bile, United States (gymnastics)
- Serena Williams, United States (tennis)
- Simone Manuel, United States (swimming)
- Allyson Felix, United States (track and field)
- Justin Gatlin, United States (track and field)
| Women Olympic Football: Full Fixtures & Schedules, Teams, Groups |
Women Olympic football: Check full fixtures, schedules, teams, groups, how to watch.
| Football Olympic Tokyo: Full Fixtures & Schedules, Teams and Groups |
Football will be one of the main talking points during the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2021. Check out Full Fixtures & Schedules, Teams, Groups and ...
| How To Watch Tokyo Olympics 2021 from Anywhere In The World |
For the second time ever, and for the first time in nearly 60 years, Tokyo is the host city for the Olympic Games, the biggest ...