Juventus vs Chelsea: Time, Date, TV Channels, Live Stream, Team News, Predictions
|Photo:1 ngày trước Mr Fixit's Tips
Juventus’ Serie A season hasn’t been smooth sailing so far but they’ll want to build on their positive start in the Champions League as they host European champions, Chelsea, at the Allianz Stadium on Wednesday evening.
Massimiliano Allegri’s Juventus face Chelsea in arguably their biggest game of the season so far and know how important three points could prove to be in their Champions League group, with both sides having gotten off to winning starts in Europe this season.
Juventus vs Chelsea start: Date and Kick-off Time
Juventus’ Champions League game against Chelsea kicks off on Wednesday, September 29, at 21:00 CEST (local time) in Turin.
* GMT: 20:00
* Eastern Time: 15:00
* Pacific Time: 12:00
Chelsea and Thomas Tuchel will have a lot to prove on the night, desperate to bounce back from their first defeat of the season at home to Manchester City in the Premier League over the weekend.
Links to Watch Juventus vs Chelsea Online for Free
Link 1: https://www.sofascore.com/chelsea-juventus/NsMdb
Link 2: https://highlights365.com/broadcasts/67620/juventus-chelsea-champions-league
Watch Live Streams of Juventus vs Chelsea from Everywhere in the World
Every Champions League 21/22 game will be streamed live online somewhere in the world. The trick is in finding out where.
In the U.K., for example, all 125 games in the Champions League 21/22 group stages and knockout rounds will be streamed live on BT Sport.
That's good news wherever you are, because a VPN — or virtual private network — will let you tune into U.K. coverage from anywhere on the planet. And the same goes for every other country. So, if you're a Brit on vacation in the U.S., you'll be able to use one of the best VPN services to watch the games live on your usual services.
Our favorite right now is ExpressVPN, thanks to its combination of superb speed, great customer service and excellent device support. It also offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee, so you could check it out without having to sign up long term
Watch Live Juventus vs Chelsea in the UK
The game will be shown live on BT Sport 2 from 7pm.
There are multiple ways to get BT Sport. If you already have BT Broadband, you can add BT TV and Sport to your existing contract from just £15 per month. You can add the ‘Big Sport’ package for £40 per month, which includes all BT Sport and 11 Sky Sports channels via a NOW pass.
To watch the UEFA Champions League 21/22 campaign in the U.K. you'll need BT Sport because it has the rights to all 125 games in the group and knockout stages.
Prices differ hugely depending on whether you already have BT TV and a BT broadband subscription. If you have both, you can add the Sports package for £15/month plus a £20 upfront fee, or go for the £40/month Big Sports package which also includes all of the Sky Sports channels, giving you a total of 160 live streams.
Another option for non-BT subscribers is the BT Sport Monthly Pass (£25), which lets you watch via an app for a fixed time, with no need for a lengthy commitment.
All sounds great, right? But if you're not in the U.K., you can still follow the games by using one of the best VPN services, such as ExpressVPN.
Watch Live Juventus vs Chelsea in the US
Soccer fans in the U.S. can watch every single game of the 2021-2022 Champions League campaign on Paramount Plus. That costs $4.99/month for the basic package or $9.99 without ads, but there's currently a 7-day FREE trial of the service, so it's well worth checking out if you haven't used it before.
Some games will also be shown on CBS, and Spanish-language coverage is available on TUDN or UniMás with your cable package.
If you've cut the cord and don't have cable, Fubo.TV is another option. The Starter Plan costs $65 per month but gives you more than 117 channels, including CBS local channels, TUDN and UniMás, plus lots more for sports fans to enjoy.
If you already use those services but aren't in the U.S. right now, you can watch the Champions League 21/22 live streams by using a VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Paramount Plus combines what used to be CBS All Access with even more content from the deep ViacomCBS vault. For $9.99 per month, get access to Survivor and Big Brother episodes, as well as originals like Star Trek: Picard and The Good Fight. And more great stuff is on the way, including Frasier and Criminal Minds revivals.
Watch Live Juventus vs Chelsea in New Zealand
Once again, New Zealanders get access to all Champions League live streams this season via a single service — in this case, Spark Sport. It costs $24.99 NZD per month, but there's currently a 7-day FREE trial so you can check it out for the start of the season and see how you like it.
Spark is available via web browsers plus loads of streaming devices including Chromecast and Apple TV, so there's no shortage of ways to watch it. And as well as the EPL action you also get cricket, NBA basketball, F1 racing and more.
Not at home in New Zealand right now? You can still follow every game by using one of the best VPN services, such as ExpressVPN.
| Man Utd vs Villarreal: Time, TV Channels, Live Stream, Team News and Predictions
Manchester United head into a grudge match with Villarreal at Old Trafford as Champions League 2021/2022 fixtures on TV return this week.
Watch Live Juventus vs Chelsea in Canada
|Photo: Forza Italian Football
Football fans in Austria, Canada and Germany get the chance to watch the UEFA Europa League final for free. DAZN has the rights to show the Europa and Champions Leagues and a whole host of sports in these territories, and, best of all, DAZN offers a free trial. So long as you've not used yours already, then you can fill your boots.
DAZN Canada has the rights to every Champions League 2021/22 live stream, plus Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, Premier League, US Sports, Fightsports, and more. Try it free for 30 days. It's $20 (CAD) a month thereafter. Cancel anytime.
Likewise, the DAZN free trial is only available within Canada so be sure to use a VPN if you're stuck abroad. We recommend ExpressVPN as it's reliable and comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
Watch Live Juventus vs Chelsea in Australia
Those lucky Aussies can watch every Champions League 21/22 live stream on Stan Sport.
Stan can be accessed via a wide variety of devices including many smart TVs, iOS and Android phones, Chromecast, Apple TV and more — plus it costs a very reasonable $20 AUD per month ($10 for a standard subscription and $10 for the Sport add-on). A 7-day FREE trial gives you a taste of the platform — and the good news is that the free trial also includes the Sport add-on.
As well as Champions League 21/22 live streams, Stan also has Europa League coverage plus tennis action from Wimbledon and Roland-Garros and a huge amount of live Rugby.
Not in Australia right now? You can simply use a VPN to watch all the action on your Stan account, as if you were back home.
Juventus vs Chelsea head-to-head record
Despite the frequency of their Champions League enrolment, Juventus and Chelsea have only ever faced each other four times. The Blues edged out their first pair of meetings in the round of 16 of the 2008/09 campaign, winning 3-2 on aggregate.
In a reversal of results, Chelsea and Juve played out a 2-2 draw at Stamford Bridge - made memorable for Oscar's debut wonder strike - in the 2012 group stage. The Bianconeri ensured neither side has ever triumphed at the other's home ground by effectively sending the Blues out of the competition with a 3-0 win on the penultimate matchday that year.
Juventus vs Chelsea: Team News
At the third time of asking, Juventus earned their first home win of the season with a far from convincing 3-2 victory over Sampdoria - but at some considerable cost. Paulo Dybala opened the scoring with a crisply struck volley yet left the pitch in tears before the half-hour mark after a reoccurrence of a previous injury.
Alvaro Morata also limped off later in the match and manager Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed both will miss the midweek tie. The pair of lesser spotted Brazilians Arthur and Kaio Jorge are also doubts.
Reece James' flying start to the season (a team-high four goal involvements across all competitions) was dealt a speed bump as the wingback suffered an ankle strain during Saturday's 1-0 loss to Manchester City.
Christian Pulisic is yet to return for Chelsea since picking up a knock to his ankle on international duty. Mason Mount was also missing from Chelsea's latest squad but, much like his US teammate, could make a return in midweek.
Juventus vs Chelsea score prediction
|Photo: Sbongda TV
Thomas Tuchel's fearsome European champions share many traits with the Juve sides that reached two Champions League finals in three years during Allegri's first spell in Turin; impeccably drilled back-threes that are simply superb at defending rather than overtly defensive.
However, just seven games into his second stint at the helm, Allegri's muddled hodgepodge goes into Wednesday's contest closer in points to last place than first in Serie A.
Chelsea - in their current imposing guise - are favourites against all but, at most, a trio of Europe's elite; Juventus are some way off Italy's best, let alone the continent's top tier at this precise point in time.
Juventus vs Chelsea predicted lineups
Juventus: Szczesny; De Ligt, Bonucci, Chiellini; Cuadrado, McKennie, Locatelli, Bentancur, Sandro; Chiesa, Kean
Chelsea: Mendy; Christensen, Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell; Ziyech, Lukaku, Havertz
10 Match Facts
* This will be the fifth meeting between Juventus and Chelsea in the UEFA Champions League, with both teams recording one win each in the previous four (D2). Juventus won their most recent meeting in the competition, recording a 3-0 home victory in the group stage in 2012-13.
* Juventus have won 11 of their last 12 UEFA Champions League group stage matches, losing the other 0-2 against Barcelona in October 2020. They’ve kept seven clean sheets and their last three have all ended 3-0, against Dynamo Kyiv, Barcelona and Malmö FF.
* Since the start of last season, Chelsea have only conceded four goals in 14 UEFA Champions League matches (W10 D3 L1), keeping 10 clean sheets and never conceding more than once in a game. All 10 clean sheets have been kept by goalkeeper Édouard Mendy in 13 appearances, the second quickest a goalkeeper has ever reached 10 clean sheets, behind only Keylor Navas (11 games).
* Juventus have won seven European Cup/Champions League matches against the reigning champions, with only Real Madrid ever winning more in history (11). They have won four of their five home games against the holders, though lost most recently in April 2018 against Real Madrid, a 3-0 defeat.
* Chelsea have only lost three of their last 32 UEFA Champions League group stage matches (W20 D9), losing none of their last 12 at the group stage (W8 D4). Manager Thomas Tuchel has a 68% win ratio in the group stage (P25 W17 D5 L3), the third-highest of managers to manage 20+ games in the group stage behind Josef Heynckes (73%) and Pep Guardiola (71%).
* Juventus lost their last UEFA Champions League match against an English team, beaten at home by José Mourinho’s Manchester United during Massimiliano Allegri’s previous spell. Juventus haven’t lost consecutive matches against English opponents in this competition since a run of four games between October 2002 and April 2005, while they have never lost consecutive home matches against English sides.
* Chelsea have lost each of their last four away games against Italian opposition in the UEFA Champions League, with each defeat coming against a different side – Inter in 2009-10, Napoli in 2011-12, Juventus in 2012-13 and Roma in 2017-18.
* Juventus goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has kept a clean sheet in both of his home matches against Chelsea in all competitions, both with Arsenal in 2012 and 2013; though, in his other four games against the Blues he conceded 13 goals.
* Álvaro Morata – who scored 24 goals in 72 appearances for Chelsea in all competitions – has scored three goals in four UEFA Champions League appearances against the reigning champions, netting twice against Real Madrid in 2014-15 and once against Liverpool in 2019-20. Only one player has scored against the holders in three different seasons: Didier Drogba in 2004-05 (vs FC Porto) and 2006-07 & 2011-12 (vs Barcelona).
* Romelu Lukaku scored on his UEFA Champions League debut for Chelsea, having also done so for Manchester United, becoming only the second player to score in his first appearance in the competition for two English clubs, after Mario Balotelli for Man City and Liverpool. The only two players to score in their first two Champions League games for Chelsea are Didier Drogba and Michy Batshuayi.
Juventus vs Chelsea odds
In working partnership with the Radio Times, bet365 has provided the following betting odds for this event:
bet365 odds: Juventus (16/5) Draw (5/2) Chelsea (9/10)*.
For all the latest Champions League odds and more, visit bet365 today and claim an opening account offer of ‘Up to £100 in Bet Credits**’, utilising the bonus code ‘RT365’.
*Odds subject to change. 18+. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org. Note – The bonus code RT365 does not change the offer amount in any way.
Champions League 2021-2022 Fixtures
(All times shown in BST)
Tuesday 28th September 2021
17:45, Ajax vs Besiktas - BT Sport ESPN
17:45, Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan - BT Sport 1
20:00, AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid - BT Sport ESPN
20:00, Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP - BT Sport Extra 3
20:00, FC Porto vs Liverpool - BT Sport 3
20:00, PSG vs Man City - BT Sport 2 & BT Sport Ultimate
20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge - BT Sport Extra 4
20:00, Real Madrid vs Sheriff Tiraspol - BT Sport Extra 2
Wednesday 29th September 2021
17:45, Atalanta vs Young Boys - BT Sport 1
17:45, Zenit St Petersburg vs Malmo - BT Sport ESPN
20:00, Bayern Munich vs Dynamo Kiev - BT Sport Extra 2
20:00, Benfica vs Barcelona, BT Sport ESPN
20:00, Juventus vs Chelsea, BT Sport 2
20:00, Man Utd vs Villarreal - BT Sport 3 & BT Sport Ultimate
20:00, RB Salzburg vs Lille - BT Sport Extra 4
20:00, Wolfsburg vs Sevilla - BT Sport Extra 3
For more interesting news of KnowInsiders, check out right below!
| Watch Live Arsenal vs Tottenham: Time, TV Channels, Stream Online, Team News and Predictions
Arsenal host Tottenham (Premier League) in the first north London derby of the season on Sunday, as both sides look to bounce back from previous ...
| Watch Live Chelsea vs Man City: Time, TV Channel, Stream Online, Team News and Predictions
Manchester City will face Chelsea this week in Premier League 2021/22. Read on to know how to watch this match.
| Manchester United vs West Ham: Time, TV Channels, Live Stream, Team News and Prediction - Carabao Cup
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Manchester United will take on West Ham in the Carabao Cup this week. How to watch the match and what team is predicted ...