Happy Women’s Day: Meaningful Quotes, Best Wishes and Sweet Messages
|Happy IWD. Photo: H&j Events|
International Women’s Day Messages
* Don’t stop doing a right action out of an inner fear. Happy International women’s day 2021.
* Feminism is not competing with men on wrong issues, it is proving that we are no less in our capabilities. Happy International Women’s day.
* A beautiful soul is always better than a beautiful body. Happy International Women’s day.
* Happy Women's Day to all the incredible women! Shine on.... Not just today but everyday!
* It's Women's day! Feel special and unique on the top of the world!
* Women are always a source of inspiration for the family and the society. Happy Women's Day to you!
* Women can do anything! Congratulations on International Women's Day!
* To the woman of my dream: you fill my days with happiness and my world with love!
* Beauty is not a well-toned body, it is accepting who you are. Happy International Women’s day!
* Success makes sense only if it is yours and you alone can enjoy it. Happy International Women’s day!
* You have faced adversity through resilience. You have disarmed your problems through your smile. You have buried your tribulations in your heart. What else can I ask from you…Just enjoy this Day.
* A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Send this to a beautiful woman. I just did! Wishing you a pleased woman’s day!
* A woman can make happiness bloom all around them! Happy Women’s Day!
* Behind every successful man is a woman who is getting ahead of him! Three cheers to the woman of tomorrow! Happy Woman’s Day!
* Today we celebrate every woman on the planet. You bring so much love and beauty into our world just by being in it, and it makes everyone a little bit happier. The Sun shines brighter when you smile, ladies, so keep smiling! Happy Woman’s Day!
* Our world would mean nothing without women. Their courage that exists in perfect harmony with amazing tenderness saves our world every day. Happy Woman’s Day to our mothers, daughters and sisters!
* Woman’s Day is an amazing opportunity to remind ourselves that fighting for our ladies is very important thing to do. Support every woman around you and respect everything they do, because they deserved it.
* Every life begins with a woman. We tend to forget about that. On this day, let’s thank every woman in our life and show them some love. Happy Woman’s Day!
* Wishing a very happy Woman’s Day to strong, intelligent, talented and simply wonderful women of this world! Don’t you ever forget that you are loved and appreciated.
International Women’s Day Messages Wishes
* Spring and women have much in common. They both are about flowering, revival, inspiration and beauty. Wish you to stay young, fresh and feminine 24/7. Happy Women’s Day!
* Dear and beloved women! I wish that this wonderful holiday remind you of the joy of motherhood and of happiness in marriage. It’s Women’s Day today so let yourself enjoy being women in full!
* Let the spring sun melt snow and ice.
Let it bring happiness, joy and lights to your hearts,
Let it bring lots of love to your homes.
I greet you with the beautiful spring and Woman’s day!
* I wish you on the Women’s day
A lot of happiness, good health, luck and joy!
You are so bright like the sun
You are so generous like the earth
You are so strong like a man
And all together you are woman!
* You're my source,
You're my power.
You're my love,
You're my flower.
You always take care,
I hear your heart song.
So be happy, my dear,
As the day is long!
* Congratulations, lovely woman. Today you deserve our most beautiful flowers and poetry!
* Best wishes for your special day! Live, Laugh and Love!
* Your smile makes heart sing. Thank you for being so wonderful!
* Happy women's day to you
You are special and know that it's true!
* Behind every successful woman is Herself. Have a wonderful Women's Day!
* Happy Women's Day, to someone who is much more wonderful than they think, with all my love.
* Some women are lost in the fire. But you are built from it! Best wishes on Women's Day.
* You just smile and the world changes. Let the harmony and colors of spring shine in your life!
Lovely Happy Women’s Day Wishes for Mother
* How to say thank you mama for all that you have done for me without waiting for her birthday? That is why we have a Women’s Day to use as sending special wishes to our beloved mother. Use these messages bellow to show your affection and devotion to a loving mom.
* You will always be the first woman I will ever love this much, happy women’s day mom!
* Dear mom, you’ve got everything in life to take the world in your stride! May you have a wonderful women’s day!
* Hey mother, thank you for you have the patience to listen and the strength to support me, happy women’s day!
* A strong woman is both soft and powerful. Practical and spiritual, and that is how I look at you mother.
* Whatever you do, you have to do it with grace, style, warmth and a smile! Happy women’s day mom!
* The best thing about having you as my mother is that I am never short of a friend!
* Dear mommy, may your sunny and enthusiastic spirit be with you always, happy day dedicated for best women in the world
* A woman is filled with circle. Within her is the power to nurture, transform and create, happy women’s day, dear mother!
* Your grace and cheerful nature are an inspiration to me. May you have a wonderful women’s day, mommy!
* Wishing you a whole lot of happiness, today and for the rest of the year. Happy women’s day, mommy!
Womens Day Quotes for Wife
* My word has become beautiful and systematic because of you. You are no less than an angel and a perfect wife in every sense. Happy women’s day, wife!
* Whenever a man falls in life, a loyal woman (wife) always beside him to pick him up and keep going. I wish to a happy international women’s day to my lovely wife!
* Blessed are those men who get to marry a woman who is compassionate, loving, caring, affectionate, and take care of him like a child. Happy women’s day!
* On the occasion of women’s day, I want to remind you that your love and little efforts have created a massive difference in my life. It’s because of you; I have become a better man!
* In his wife, a man can find the most loyal friend, a luscious and loving girlfriend, and a protective and caring mother. Happy women’s day to my lovely wife!
* The patience to bear excruciating pain, the unfathomable degree of humility and the ability to give unconditional love, only a woman like you can possess all these qualities. Happy women’s day my lovelies wife!
* A man can create a mere house with stones and bricks. Only a true woman can turn a house to a home through her love and sacrifices.
* The life of a man will always be less than complete without a woman. In every stage of life, he needs a mother, sister, and a wife. Happy women’s day!
* To all husbands of the world, let’s take some time out of your busy schedule to give tribute to the actual driving force of this world – wives. Happy women’s day!
* Hey wife, you are my perennial source of strength and inspiration. The way you manage every little and massive things in day to day life is beyond remarkable. Happy women’s day, wife!
Women’s Day Quotes, Sayings and Slogans
|Photo: Heartland Fragrance|
* “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” – Ntozake Shange
* “The most important thing one woman can do for another is to illuminate and expand her sense of actual possibilities.” – Adrienne Rich
* “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.”– Maya Angelou
* “Well-behaved women rarely make history.” – Laurel Thatcher Ulright
* “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hillary Rodham Clinton
* “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.” – Loretta Young
* “I have learned over the years that when one's mind is made up, this diminishes fears; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” - Rosa Parks
* “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable of it feels like your own.” - Michelle Obama
* “Feminism isn't about making women strong. Women are already strong. It's about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” - G.D. Anderson
* “Because you are women, people will force their thinking on you, their boundaries on you. They will tell you how to dress, how to behave, who you can meet and where you can go. Don't live in the shadows of people's judgment. Make your own choices in the light of your own wisdom.” - Amitabh Bachchan
* “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.” – Malala
* “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
* “Like stars, women can survive in the darkest places.” - Rune Lazuli
* “You educate a man; You educate a man. You educate a woman; You educate a generation.” - Brigham Young
* “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
* “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” - Maya Angelou
* “A woman is like a teabag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
* “We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men.” - Emma Watson
* “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
What is this year’s theme?
The International Women’s Day theme for 2021 is #ChooseToChallenge, which highlights the importance of challenging biases and misconceptions in the interest of creating a more inclusive and gender-equal world. The 2020 theme was #EachforEqual; 2019’s was #BalanceforBetter. In 2018, the theme of International Women’s Day was #PressforProgress, the 2017 Women’s Day theme was #BeBoldforChange, and the 2016 theme was #PledgeforParity.
The UN also issued a 2021 theme: “Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future an a COVID-10 world.” The UN’s 2021 theme celebrates efforts from girls and women in creating a more equal future and COVID-19 pandemic recovery.
For more interesting news of KnowInsiders, check out right below!
| Top 8 Amazing Ideas to Celebrate Women’s Day Virtually |
International Women's Day (IWD) 2021 is coming up on 8 March. With the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, it is still a day to celebrate women around ...
| 5 Brilliant Ideas to Celebrate International Women's Day at Home |
International Women’s Day is upon us! On March 8th, women all over the world will be celebrated as part of International Women’s Day. Learn these ...
| Happy International Women’s Day (March 8): History, Significance, Celebrations |
March is coming with a brilliant day to honor women - a beautiful half of the world. International Women’s Day (IWD). March 8, which will ...
| Amazing Birthday Gift Ideas for Women and Men at the age of 30s |
Are you looking for the perfect gift for your cousin, your partner, or your friend in your life when they turning 30? So we’ve compiled ...
| International Day of Women and Girls in Science (February 11): Aiming, Significance, What can be done |
The International Day of Women and Girls in Science celebrated on 11 February, is implemented by UNESCO and UN-Women(link is external), in collaboration with institutions ...