Weekend Best Wishes, Funny Quotes and Top Greeting Cards
|Happy Weekend: Great Quotes, Top Greetings and Best Wishes|
Start this wonderful weekend with a clean heart. Start it without any doubt, tears, fears, or worry. It is better to hibernate for 5 days of the week from Monday to Friday, Wake up from hibernation on Saturday and Sunday to enjoy the weekend! Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!
Top 25 Funny & Inspiring Quotes - Greeting Cards for a Good Weekend
1. “It’s Friday, bitches!”
2. “Have a cool weekend”
3. “Oversleep this weekend.”
4. “It’s the weekend. Enjoy it.”
5. “Monday. Nothing the beach can’t fix.”
6. “It’s the weekend, this is as dressed as I get!”
7. “I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.”
8. “It’s Thursday. I can smell the weekend from here.”
9. “Weekend. Beast mode: OFF.”
10. “Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!”
11. “No. I don’t want the weekend to be over.”
12. “Smile. It’s Saturday.”
13. “Tomorrow is Monday again.”
14. “Shortest horror story: Monday.”
15. “Have a nice weekend”
16. “Have a nice and relaxing weekend.”
17. “Saturdays are for adventure. Sundays are for cuddling.”
18. “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
19. “Ah, Sunday… A day of rest… Rest of the laundry, rest of the house and rest of all the other stuff I put off on Saturday!”
20. “Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday.”
21. “Today is Sunday. Share this and within 7 days you’ll get another Sunday. It really works. My friend ignored this message and he got a Monday within 24 hours.”
22. “Stay strong. Weekend is coming soon.”
23. “FRI-YAY. SATUR-YAY. SUN-YAY.”
24. “Weekend is here. Let’s roll baby!”
25. “Girl weekends: because life is too short to remain dignified.”
More Best Weekend Quotes
Always strive to excel, but only on weekends. – Richard Rorty
I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years. – Vanilla Ice
It is finally weekend and I just wanted to send a little love your way.
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control. – Diana Jordan
I’m usually up at 6 A.M., even on the weekend. – Nick Frost
It is going to be a weekend not only for you, It is going to be a weekend for your suits, shoes, files, laptops etc.
Just leave all your worries and jump like a child on your weekends.
Not for nothing is their motto TGIF-?Thank God It’s Friday.’ They live for the weekends, when they can go do what they really want to do. – Richard Nelson Bolles
Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing. – Florence Welch
Music is the silence between the notes. Have a musical weekend!
Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing. Have a happy weekend!
I am always happy to meet my friend, and my friend is my weekend. – Debasish Mridha
Beware boyfriends! It is going to be another weekend. Either you keep your wallet stuffed with currencies; or if empty say your girlfriend you lost your wallet. Have a fun filled weekend!
Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed? – Marilyn vos Savant
“You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.” – Derek Jeter
“I’ve always loved the ‘Weekend Update’ people.” – Chevy Chase
“No weekend, all weakened.” – Toba Beta
“A weekend in Vegas without gambling and drinking is just like being a born-again Christian.” – Artie Lange
“A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.” – Robert M. Gates
“Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” – Florence Welch
“The weekends are too short for sleep!” – Bryant A. Loney
“Most people are in a factory from nine till five. Their job may be to turn out 263 little circles. At the end of the week they’re three short and somebody has a go at them. On Saturday afternoons they deserve something to go and shout about.” – Rodney Marsh
“I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.”
“Music always sounds better on Friday.” – Lou Brutus
“In an ideal world, I’d spend every weekend at my home in Zermatt in Switzerland.” – Vanessa Mae
“Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
“The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.” – Richard Rorty
“Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.”
“I hope our friendship will not end at the end of the week. See you on Monday!”
“Music is the silence between the notes. Have a musical weekend!”
“I have been known to hang out and party back in the day. I had a weekend that lasted a few years.” – Vanilla Ice
“I’m usually up at 6 A.M., even on the weekend.” – Nick Frost
“I work mostly during the week, and on the weekend I get to hang out with friends, so it balances out pretty well.” – Jimmy Bennett
| Best Weekend wishes, quotes and great messages (texts) |
Below you’ll find the most amazing collection of Nice Weekend, Happy Weekend Wishes, Great Messages (texts) for Friends and Loved Ones.