Top 200+ Best Wishes, Quotes, Mesages for Single Mothers
|Best Wishes, Quotes for Single Mom|
Being a single mom can feel empowering, challenging, rewarding and a million other emotions at the same time. If you're ever feeling lost or overwhelmed, accepting help and encouragement from friends, family and other parents in your shoes can help. Being a mother is no easy task, so just imagine how hard it is when you have to do it all alone.
Single parenthood is one of the toughest jobs in the entire world. It’s not a job for the fainthearted. It requires a lot of confidence and determination.
Single mothers juggle two roles – the role of the father and that of mother – at the same time. For single mothers who just found themselves in that role, nothing prepares them, but they do it anyway.
From cleaning the house and helping the kids with homework to paying bills and entertaining the baby, single moms do it all.
This is what makes single moms some kind of superheroes. And it’s for such reasons that we need to celebrate them. Even though single mothers might worry whether they can do it all, they still wake up and do what they need to do.
If you’re a single mom and find yourself in one of those days when you do not know if you’re going to make it, below is our collection of uplifting and inspirational single mom quotes and single mom sayings to remind you that you’re strong and capable.
Whenever you have a bad day, just remember that you have the love of your kids all to yourself and look up to the people who have done it as a source of inspiration.
These single mom quotes will make you truly appreciate all the single moms in your life.
This single mom quotes collection will help you face the day with that awesome smile and determination that you have.
15 Best Single Mom Quotes from Famous Single Mothers
“I feel like the most important thing is how the kids grow up. They’re human beings and they have to be treated as such. They’re sensitive and they’re going to feel any kind of tension. So, for me, it’s not about how I deal with anything. It’s about how they’re going to feel after the day is over and they’re going to sleep at night.”
“It's about love, and that's what I constantly remind myself of because I kind of let society get inside my head. 'Oh, it shouldn't be like this. I did this, I did that. I failed.' And it's like, no. They're happy, they're healthy, they're loved more than anything in the world and they're going to be fine."
“As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content. It helps us to bring out the best in each other, which is what a family should do.”
"I decided instead of being embarrassed of my failed marriage and ashamed of being a single mother, I was going to OWN it. Being the best mother you can be and giving your kids the BEST life possible has nothing to do with your relationship status and you don’t have to be happily married to have a ‘picture-perfect family.'"
"Kids are great for an excuse for anything. If you don’t want to do something, you don’t ever have to lie because like you have kids. You can leave early, you can not go and you can go to bed at 9 and it’s awesome."
“I never really considered myself a single parent because I was blessed to have a village of family and friends who love us and assist in every way to help him become a really kind person and a genuine person."
“I would say to any single parent currently feeling the weight of stereotype or stigmatization that I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life."
"My kids come first, always. There is nothing more rewarding than being a mom and watching my sons grow into young men. I am so lucky that I get to experience all of life's adventures with them."
"Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is still our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different."
"I don't try to sugarcoat things. I'll say, 'I'm doing the best I can.' I like cooking, I like presenting. I like it to be an experience and [my kids] help me with it, but if they want something after that, I'll be like, 'Look, I'm placing a meal out for you like a king. I can't do everything. I'm going to have to be the okay mom.'"
“Being a working mother and a working single parent instills in you a sense of determination."
“I was really young when I divorced his father, so I raised him trying to set the best example and give him the best that I could ... When people compliment me on him, on how well mannered, how charming, funny, and well-behaved he is, it makes all the sacrifices worthwhile.”
“I think moms, single or not, put a lot of pressure on ourselves trying to balance it all. It’s never going to be perfectly balanced — the sooner you know this, the sooner you can relieve some of the pressure you put on yourself.”
"When you've been a parent for 11 years and you've done it alone, you don't have romantic ideals, because you have a practical understanding that you can do it by yourself."
"What I do feel, very deep within myself, is a strength that will not fail me. You have to carry on as a mother, no matter what, and that's what I've always done."
"My life is so full. It’s not like, ‘Aww, I wish I had a man.’ After I had Xander, I went on a couple of dates and I was like, ‘I’d rather be at home sleeping, or watching TV, or hanging out with my kid.’”
70 Best Quote for Single Moms by Famous Author
|Quotes about Single Moms Being Strong|
1. “Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success.” – Yvonne Kaloki
2. “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think what you do matters very much.” – Jackie Kennedy
3. “Being a working mother and a working single parent instills in you a sense of determination.” – Felicity Jones
4. “The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because stuff worked out. They got that way because stuff went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
5. “As a single mum you’ll discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.” – Emma-Louise Smith
6. “I value so many people who have to work full time, definitely single mothers. Their work is the hardest work. I applaud it so much.” – Molly Sims
7. “I don’t think you necessarily have to be part of a traditional nuclear family to be a good mother.” – Mary Louise Parker
8. “I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time.” – Christina Milian
9. “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content.” – Edie Falco
10. “There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, ears, and mind of your child, you are a SUPER MOM.” – Stephanie Precourt
11. “Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day. It still gets done.” – Anonymous
12. “Being raised by a single mother, I learned to appreciate and value independent women.” – Kenny Conley
13. ”Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads.” – John Mark Green
14. ”Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” – Meg Lowrey
15. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thought. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
16. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
17. “I would say to any single parent currently feeling the weight of stereotype or stigmatization that I am prouder of my years as a single mother than of any other part of my life.” – J.K. Rowling
18. “I think it’s really important for every mother to find their own way.” — Solange Knowles
19. “Gone are the days when you would sit and wait for your knight in shining armor. Be brave, be independent and believe that you can do it, and you can do a better job.”- Unknown
20. “She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom.” — Mandy Hale
21. “I am a single mom and I’m the breadwinner and I have to work and I have to do these things and that’s just the way it is. I don’t think my son even knows any different.” – Charisma Carpenter
22. “I can’t tell you how much I respect all the single parents out there doing it solo” – Jennie Finch
23. “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.”- Maxim Gorky
24. “A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things, a mother’s love is more than enough.”- Deniece Williams
25. “It’s not single parenthood in and of itself. It’s more about how people parent.” – Sophie Zadeh
26. “Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being.” – Evan Bayh
27. “I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.” – Tichina Arnold
28. “Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is till our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.” – Paula Miranda
29. “Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” – Garrison Keillor
30. “The most difficult part of dating as a single parent is deciding how much risk your own child’s heart is worth.” – Daniel Pearce
31. “Better a loving single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a demagogue.” – Moby
32. “I was once a single mother, with very few resources, so I have a special place in my heart for women in difficult situations.” – Linda Lael Miller
34. “Being a single mum is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.” – Anonymous
35. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before.” – Rajneesh
36. “At the end of the day, it’s the bond you share with your child that matters, and you mommy know just how to do that.” – Unknown
37. “We are born of love; love is our mother.”- Rumi
38. “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.”- Jodi Picoult
39. “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”- William Makepeace Thackeray
40. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.”- Mitch Albom
Mom, if you are a single mom, you are already a superwoman!
41. “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them”- Victor Hugo
42. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.”- Cardinal Meymillod
43. “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”- Princess Diana
44. “A child’s first teacher is its mother.”- Peng Liyuan
45. “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.”- Ricki Lake
46. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.”- Barbara Kingsolver
47. “Motherhood changes everything.”- Adriana Trigiani
48. “There is nothing in the world of art like the songs mother used to sing.”- Billy Sunday
49. “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”- Geroge Eliot
50. “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.”- Honore de Balzac
|Single Moms - Best Quotes from Famous Authors|
51. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.”- Rudyard Kipling
52. “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.”- Henry Ward Beecher
53. “You don’t take a class; you’re thrown into motherhood and learn from experience.”- Jennie Finch
54. “Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.”- Meryl Streep
55. “Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.”- Sophocles
56. “Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.” – Maria Shriver
57. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah
58. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
59. “Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.” – Larry Barretto
60. “Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world, a mother’s love is not.” – James Joyce
61. “Each child is biologically required to have a mother. Fatherhood is a well-regarded theory, but motherhood is a fact.” – PJ O’Rourke
62. “I think birth and motherhood are not things that you’re trained to do. You might have a good example in your own mum, but nobody teaches you how to be a really great mum.”- Julie Andrews
63. “Single motherhood is an amazing thing; it’s a blessing.”- Kelly Cutrone
64. “A single mother has a backbone made of steel and a heart full of gold.”- Unknown
65. “I’m a hustler. I’m a single mom, so whatever I’ve gotta do, I gotta do.”- Sherri Shepard
66. “The life of a mother is the life of a child: you are two blossoms on a single branch.” – Karen Maezen Miller
67. “You have to carry on as a mother, no matter what, and that’s what I’ve always done.”- Madonna
68. “You do the best you can. Some days you feel really good about yourself and some days you don’t.”- Katie Holmes
69. “The best gift a parent can give children is time … Single moms need to know it’s okay to have a little ‘me’ time.”- Denise Richards
70.‘She has to have four arms, four legs, four eyes, two hearts, and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mom.’ – Mandy Hale
Powerful & Great Messages for Single Mothers
Just because you do not have a man in your life does not mean you are alone. Share in your life’s joys and happiness with your children and never feel lonely.
Never feel that you are not good enough for a man just because you have kids. As a single mother, you can do almost anything on your own, while being a caring and a loving person, so make sure you make him realize that too.
‘A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things… a mother’s love is more than enough.’ – Denice Williams
‘Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is till our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.’ – Paula Miranda
‘Dear mama, it doesn’t matter if you are a single mom or not, just remember that you are the best mom for your child and you are doing the best you can.’
‘A single mother is never really alone in her thoughts. She always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.’
‘Don’t pity me because I am a single mom. Respect me for having the courage to do it alone, the strength to never give up, and the love to put my child’s needs before my own.’
‘Single moms, you are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.’ – Mandy Hale
‘I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal the card you are delt the best way you can.’ – Tichina Arnold
‘I know it’s hard being a single mom but I’d rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn’t want to.’
‘Being a single mom is tough, but in the eyes of your child, no one does it better than you.’
‘Being a single mom lets you discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.’
‘Single moms don’t have it easy. But they always find a way to make it work, even when they don’t know how. It’s the love for their child that pushes them through, every single time.’
There is no single term that can describe a single mother, for you are all the roles your child needs but rolled in one.
‘The strength of a single mother knows no limits. Even when she is beyond exhausted both mentally and physically nothing will stop her from finding the strength she needs for her children.’
‘You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.’ – C.S. Lewis
‘I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time.’ – Christina Milian
‘It takes a strong woman to be a single mom and take on two roles. You are amazing in your child’s eyes, so never forget that.’
Yes mom, you are the mother and you are the father and you are everything your child needs. So happy father’s day to you!
Inspirational Wishes for Single Moms
|Encouraging Quotes for Single Moms|
Always remember that by being a single mother, you have chosen to live a life that is first dedicated to your children and then to you. You could have had it easy too, but you decided to be there for your children, so be proud of it.
You know that as a single mom, you are everything to your children. So instead of wondering what went wrong and feeling pity, tell yourself that you have it in you to stand up on your own and face the world. And you truly can.
Pride yourself in being a single, independent woman and a single mother who can take care of her life, her children, her career and her entire home on her own. Once you decide to date someone, remember to make sure that the person knows what a strong woman you are.
A single mother needs a heart of steel, even if it is full of love and care. So yes, you are one who is strong, not just one who is struggling.
“As a single mom, you are going to have bad days, overwhelming days, too tired days, and I can’t go on days. But every day, you’ll still show up and give it all for your children because Mama, you are stronger than you think you are.” – Anonymous
We were never promised marriage but God never intended for you to live this life alone. Are you actively pursing your community?
Your family structure doesn’t dictate weather you will be a good mother or not. Being a good mother is about showing up and loving your kids hard.’
“Pride yourself in being a single, independent woman and a single mother who can take care of her life, her children, her career, and her entire home on her own.” – Anonymous
“You lady are one courageous one, with the heart and the strength of two parents instead of one. So be proud of yourself and know that you are not single, you are fulfilling two roles and not just one.” – Anonymous
‘Single mom or not, there is no way to be a perfect mother…But there are a million ways to be a good one.’
‘I never knew how strong I was, until I became a single mom and being strong was the only choice I had.’
‘As a single mom, you are going to have bad days, overwhelming days, too tired days, and I can’t go on days. But every day you’ll still show up and give it all for your children. Because mama, you are stronger than you think you are.’
The only man in my life is my son, and it’s probably going to stay this way for a while…I go to bed wearing a very baggy one-piece cheetah suit, just because it makes my son laugh. My sexy lingerie has been locked in a drawer for a while! ~Sandra Bullock
My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mum who loves them more than anything in the world.
Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success. ~Yvonne Kaloki
A single mother knows how to be strong, even when she feels weak. There are those days she feels like giving up, but won’t. She keeps going because the love for her kids burns strong. ~Unknown
Just because a single-mom usually can’t be bothered to spend much time on her make-up doesn’t mean that she has given up on romance ~Kemmy Nola
If you want to stand with me as a single mom – and I know so many of my friends and colleagues do – please don’t appropriate my burden as a way to validate your won. To suggest that you are single-parenting when you are simply solo for the weekend devalues what real single mothers do. Rachel Simmons
Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is still our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different. ~Paula Miranda
Best Single Moms Quotes That Will Make You Strong
|Best Single Moms Quotes That Will Make You Strong|
Of course, the role of a father is important, but as a mother who takes it on herself to play both mother and father, you are the most adorable person for your child.
While being a single mother is no doubt tough, it also helps to create one of the strongest bonds in the world. Of course you will have your highs and lows, but all of it will only make your relationship with your children stronger.
Working and being a single mom can often make you feel guilty, but remember you are teaching your children a very important life lesson. To achieve anything in life, you have to work hard for it.
While you work twice as hard to give your child all the love and care and everything else that you possibly can, it’s truly a lot of work. But at the end of the day, the reward is double the amount of love from your children, meant for both you and their father.
You work hard all day for your children, but sometimes, you need to take a break and take a breather yourself. It is fine to sit down and relax, and sometimes let yourself go easy.
The anger and hurt you have within will only help you become stronger and more caring and protective towards your children.
Of all the things that you do, make sure you choose your relationship with care. Your children will learn everything they see you do, so make the right choices when it comes to the people in your life, and set the limits high for your kids, for their future relationships.
“There is nobody stronger than a single mom.” – Anonymous
“I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time.” – Christina Milian
“Giving up is not an option for a single mom.” – Anonymous
“My mom was a strong single mom, and I am who I am today because of her strength and dedication.” – Anonymous
|Being a mom is a full-time responsibility in itself, but it takes someone with grit and a much stronger attitude to be both the mom and the dad.|
“It takes a strong woman to be a single mom and take on two roles. You are amazing in your child’s eyes, so never forget that.” – Anonymous
“I’m a hustler. I’m a single mom, so whatever I’ve gotta do, I gotta do.” – Sherri Shepherd
“I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.” – Tichina Arnold
“Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” – Garrison Keillor
“The hardest part about being a single parent is not having anyone to step in and take over when you’re overwhelmed.” – Jen Smith
“The best part of being a mom to me is the unconditional love. I have never felt a love as pure a love that’s as rewarding.” – Monica Denise Brown
“You are doing what is best for you and your children. You can’t ever be faulted for that. Hang in there.” – Skoy Chicago
“It takes a tremendous amount of strength to be a single mother. To hold down the forte of a home, a life, and your child’s entire happiness.” – Nikki Rowef
“I can’t tell you how much I respect all the single parents out there doing it solo.” – Jennie Finch
“Even on the days you feel like you are falling, look around. Your child’s smile will bring you right back up.” – Anonymous
“It takes someone really brave to be a single mom and raise a child on her own.” – Anonymous
Encouraging Quotes for Single Moms
“I see you there, Mama, trying your best. I see you showing up each day even though you feel exhausted. I see you making tough choices for your family even when you’re not sure if they are right. I see you working tirelessly even when it seems never-ending. I see you doing an amazing job even though you doubt yourself. I see you, Mama, and you are more than enough.” – Anonymous
“Always remember that by being a single mother, you have chosen to live a life that is first dedicated to your children and then to you. You could have had it easy too, but you decided to be there for your children, so be proud of it.” – Anonymous
Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true Superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.Mandy Hale
single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things... a mother's love is more than enough.Deniece Williams
Mothers - especially single mothers - are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation's children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families' well-being.Evan Bayh
I didn't plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.Tichina Arnold
It was tough being a single mom. It was tough being in a divorce with children. Very, very hard.Melissa Etheridge
As a single mom, I'm juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content.Edie Falco
Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is still our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.Paula Miranda
“Just have faith, and know that you can make it as a single mom. It's not always easy, but it's not always hard.” - Stellaluxum
“You are doing what is best for you and your children. You can't ever be faulted for that. Hang in there.” — Skoychicago
“You're not alone.” — XcomawhiteX
“You have a good head on your shoulders and you’ll get yourself to where you need to be, and that’s all you should ask of yourself.” — JayElise126
“It is obvious that your daughter is your priority, but when you feel ready to date, don’t be afraid to take a little time for yourself.” — baebae0414
“It may be tough at times, but I can honestly say, at least from my experience, it's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be.” — stellaluxum
“[Being a single mom] is not impossible and honestly, I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire 27 years on this earth because of the best decision I ever made: to keep and raise [my] little boy on my own.” — Pheesmommy
“With all the love and support from people around you, you can do anything.” — Trixie25
“Just remember nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.” — stellaluxum
Single mothers bright, attractive, available women, thousands of them all over London they were the best invention Will had ever heard of.Nick Hornby
“With divorce rates up and living expenses being so high, life just isn’t as easy as it used to be. But I’m doing my best to work and get myself back on my feet again, and I love to have mom-and-baby time with my little man. He’s my world.” — JayElise126
“You will find that being a parent is easier than you think, if only for the fact that you love your baby so much you don't mind the work.” — NikkiEmilysMommy
“Bottom line: You will find that you ‘just somehow adjust’ and that things will be fine. I promise you'll find that you're capable of much more than you thought!” — slc2009
I am a single mom and I'm the breadwinner and I have to work and I have to do these things and that's just the way it is. I don't think my son even knows any different.Charisma Carpenter
I love being a single mom. But it's definitely different when you're dating.Brooke Burns
“I decided instead of being embarrassed of my failed marriage and ashamed of being a single mother, I was going to own it. Being the best mother you can be and giving your kids the best life possible has nothing to do with your relationship status, and you don’t have to be happily married to have a ‘picture-perfect family.'” – Amanda Stanton
“If you want to stand with me as a single mom, and I know so many of my friends and colleagues do, please don’t appropriate my burden as a way to validate your own. To suggest that you are single-parenting when you are simply solo for the weekend devalues what real single mothers do.” – Rachel Simmons
Best Quotes for Single Parents
|Best Quotes for Single Parents|
When you’re a stressed-out single parent, you need every reassurance that you’re doing right by your kids. Sure, raising them on your own is fulfilling, but it’s also totally exhausting:
"Being a dad is not always easy. The life balance of being a single parent teeter-totters between my children's happiness and my own. I've heard parents say, 'As long as my children are happy then I am happy.' That, my friends, is false. In order for my children to be happy, I must be happy first." -- Jon Vaughn
"At times I feel like life is asking me to draw from empty places. I have to be fun, super patient mom even when my reserve is on empty ... Yes, I love my daughter but at times when she hits me with question number 9,869 in the same hour I want to scream. Sometimes I really don't feel like having a conversation about whether or not I think God gets hungry or answering 'So mommy where was I before I was in your belly?'" -- Shanita Hubbard
"Life was supposed to look much different for this thirty-year-old. [But] instead of stewing over how hard single parenthood can be, I remember back to a time where all I wanted was a child, and I thank God for the two healthy, beautiful ones I've been given." -- Lindsey Light
"I know I will raise [my daughter]. I know I will continue to put my all into it. I know because in so many ways I raised myself. I know because this is who I am, and I am relentless, and I refuse to let my fear paralyze me." -- Vanessa Martir
Single parents don’t have it easy. They find a way to make it work, even when they don’t know how. It’s the love for their child that pushes them through, every single time. ~Unknown
Single parent situations drive poverty and often lead to unsupervised kids. Many boys growing up without fathers often feel angry and abandoned. Thus, they seek comfort in all the wrong places.Bill O'Reilly
‘Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears, but it is also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.’
“What is best for us will be the best for the baby in the end, because when we are emotionally healthy and strong, we can be the best parents we can be.” — KLeighC
I've been a single parent for a long time. It reminds me of being a waitress. As you walk back to the kitchen, requests come at you from all sides. You're doing the job of two - you have to be highly organised.Cherie Lunghi
|It takes a lot of heart and will to be a single parent, so be proud of yourself.|
The most difficult part of dating as a single parent is deciding how much risk your own child's heart is worth.Dan Pearce
I don't think I realised how stressed I was, being a single parent. It was really, really stressful. It's not easy on anybody.Reese Witherspoon
If you are a single parent, make friends with others in similar situations and develop friendships with married couples. Counsel with your priesthood leaders. Let them know of your needs and wants. Single parenthood is understood by the Lord.Ezra Taft Benson
Raising a family is difficult enough. But it's even more difficult for single parents struggling to make ends meet. They don't need more obstacles. They need more opportunities.Bill Richardson
“I’ve been a single parent for a long time. It reminds me of being a waitress. As you walk back to the kitchen, requests come at you from all sides. You’re doing the job of two. You have to be highly organized.” – Cherie Lunghi
|“I am a single parent – What’s your super power?”|
The fact that your children’s father left has nothing to do with you. It is his loss, not yours. The truth is, you can make your life perfect without him being in it. Love yourself, be proud of yourself, and face each day with that awesome smile and determination that you have.