Top 100+ Saturday Inspiring Quotes That Will Boost Up Your Day
|Top 100+ Saturday Inspiring Quotes That Will Boost Up Your Day|
Saturday is the day when we are allowed to slow down, relax and enjoy every moment to the fullest. This is also the right time for you to give more attention to your loved ones by sending sweet and warm Saturday wishes.
The key to having a great week is to have had a relaxing weekend where your brain and body can recharge. After a week where work is buzzing, the last thing you need to do is power through a weekend of work-related thinking and communication.
Of course, the weekend is a relative term. Many people are engaged in business that needs to run on Saturday and Sunday. Regardless of the day, each person should create a block of time to detach from work so they can be fresh and focused when they start back up again.
Here are 100+ happy quotes I find useful in making sure my weekend makes me a better person on Saturday.
How do you get the perfect Saturday?
1. Set a specific end time for work.
Workday creep is the killer of all good weekends. I always plan my Friday with a specific limit. If I don't set that time, I just keep finding things that need to be done and soon, it's Saturday. I don't mind if it's late, but that time has to guide how I schedule the day. Once the time hits, I wrap up as quickly as possible and call it a day.
2. Close out all loose ends.
Anything unfinished in your mind on Friday will likely gnaw at you all through the weekend. You don't have to finish all your work but you do want to address any dangling issues. I always make sure I have responded to all incoming emails, even if only to say that I will address it on Monday. I always review my schedule and to-do lists for the week to make sure I didn't leave anyone or anything major hanging. This helps me rest with great peace of mind.
3. Start with a great meal.
Food is one of life's most simple and greatest pleasures. The weekend deserves to be ushered in with a tasty meal. It doesn't have to be expensive or fancy, but it needs to put a smile on your face. Whether you get joy from cooking it or having someone else cook it at a restaurant so you can relax and dine, fine. And it's even better if you can share it with friends or family who make you happy.
4. Respect a Sabbath Time.
One of the many blessings I have from growing up Jewish is the observance of Sabbath. While I am not in the stricter camp of people who don't use electronics or cook, I am a firm believer in designating a time of rest and relaxation. I may read something entertaining or even watch a favorite program. Regardless of the activity, it must be non-work related. And I do disconnect myself from the electronics for at least a few hours during that time to reduce the buzz.
5. Plan for some "Me" time.
Without the pressure of work and people, the weekend is a perfect time to focus on you. You can self reflect, meditate, exercise or even learn a language. Do something that helps make you a better person. You want to start Monday feeling that you are stronger and more prepared to deal with the world than ever before.
6. Have some social time.
As human beings, we thrive on social interaction. Alone time is great and necessary, but you also need to have fun with others. It's ok if your home friends are also your work friends. It's still refreshing to spend non-work time socializing and bonding. Even a long talky lunch can help you vent out some excess stress.
7. Spend time prepping for the coming week.
Make sure you have the next week laid out with the to-dos and appointments. It's best to do this on Friday before you leave, but there will be thoughts and ideas that happen over the weekend, so if you take 20 minutes Sunday to add it to everything you feel ready and raring to go when you get to work on Monday.
Best Images of Happy Saturday Quotes
Instead of preparing or searching for suitable wishes, you can completely choose to use happy Saturday images to send to the people you care about. The suggestions below are some of the options that are worth considering.
|Today is Saturday, the first day of the weekend|
|Choose joy to start your Saturday|
|Welcome to the most awaited Saturday of the week|
|Have a good weekend or not depends 50% on how your Saturday is|
|Make time for the things you love|
Top 100+ Saturday Inspiring Quotes That Will Boost Up Your Day
1. “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.” — Nora Roberts.
2. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” — Frank Lloyd Wright.
3. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you're drunk on my love.” ― C.J. Carlyon.
4. “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” — Anthony T. Hincks.
5. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” — Audrey Hepburn.
6. “When I was a kid, they were really important to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night.” — Emil Ferris.
7. “I wish that every day was Saturday.” ― Charmaine J. Forde.
8. “My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by.” — Byron Pulsifer.
9. “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength.” — Tecumseh.
10. “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.” — Christina Baldwin.
11. “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely.” — Padmasree Warrior.
12. “It is the kind of Saturday night that torches your life for a few hours, makes it seem like something is happening.” ― Annie Proulx, ‘Close Range: Wyoming Stories’.
13. “Without Saturday, Sunday would just be another day of the week.” ― Anthony T. Hincks.
14. “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.” ― Ludacris.
15. “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” ― Amanda Bynes.
16. “I would work Monday through Saturday noon. I’d go to town on Saturday afternoons, sit on the street corner, and I’d sing and play.” ― B. B. King.
17. “There are so many fun charity festivals in the Hamptons. We also go to Super Saturday. We do things that are fun for kids and good for charity.” ―Kelly Rutherford.
18. “How pleasant is Saturday night, when I’ve tried all the week to be good, and not spoke a word that was bad, and obliged everyone that I could.” ― Nancy Sproat.
19. “It’s hard to nap on Saturday or the weekends.” ― Scott Eastwood.
20. “Your religion is not what you do on Sunday. It is how you live Monday through Saturday.” — Shannon L. Alder.
21. “The word ‘Saturday’ has the word ‘sat’ in it. Make sure you take the time this day to sit and relax.” ― Catherine Pulsifer.
22. “Saturday makes my day complete.” ― Anthony T. Hincks.
23. “I like Saturdays. They are my best thinking days.” ― Jack Gantos.
24. “I was merely cursing, under my breath, God and man, under my breath, and the wet Saturday afternoon of my conception.” — Samuel Beckett, ‘All That Fall’.
25. “Saturday night when you have a few shillings in your pocket is the most delicious night of the week.” — Frank McCourt, ‘Angela’s Ashes’.
26. “A good mystery keeps you up on Saturday night. A bad mystery puts you to sleep on Sunday afternoon.” — Elizabeth Jane Howard.
27. “Saturday is for fears and secrets and confessions and remembrances.” — Hanya Yanagihara, ‘A Little Life’.
28. “The Saturday Morning Test asks you to lean in to your natural passion to enrich your work and personal lives.” — Neil Pasricha.
29. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” — Sophia Bush.
30. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” ― Chip Gaines, ‘The Magnolia Story’.
31. “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” —Ana Monnar.
32. “Monday through Saturday were marked by solitude but on Sundays that solitude hardened into something else.” — Chloe Aridjis, ‘Book Of Clouds’.
33. “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” — Jean Grae.
34. “Schoolteachers are not fully appreciated by parents until it rains all day Saturday.” — Charles E. McKenzie.
35. “Lately, it feels like my whole life has a similar feeling to when you check the clock on a Saturday and realize it’s already half-past four.” — Taylor Jenkins Reid.
36. “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.”– Anthony T. Hincks
37. “Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude.” ― Colin Powell.
38. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.”– Mike Birbiglia
39. “I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.”– Charmaine J. Forde
40. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.”– Chip Gaines
41. “Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.” — Anthony Burgess.
42. “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.”– Charmaine J Forde
43. “It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you often get it.” — W. Somerset Maugham.
44. “No matter whatever kind of business you plan to pursue, nothing can be a substitute to hard work and good time management.” — Edward Eddington.
45. “Take a few minutes in the quiet of a Saturday afternoon to think about how you can make your work environment more amenable to conduct your tasks or projects more effectively.” — Byron Pulsifer.
46. “Today is Saturday. Yesterday you said, tomorrow. Do it today. Do not make any excuses for yourself.”
47. “I think by Saturday night you will find that all play and no work is as bad as all work and no play.” — Louisa May Alcott, ‘Little Women’.
48. “It is foolish to think you can sow your wild oats on Saturday and pray for crop failure on Sunday.” — Art E. Berg.
49. “Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays.” — James A. Murphy.
50. “In your mind, change the name of every day to Saturday. And change the name of work to play.” — Matt Haig, ‘The Humans’.
51. “If you went through life refusing all the bait dangled in front of you, that would be no life at all.” — Alan Sillitoe.
52. “Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.” — Marcus Samuelsson.
53. “Welcome this morning with a smile. Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.”
54. “Love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse’.” — Vera Farmiga.
55. “There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.” — Donald Cerrone.
56. “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” — Lynn Johnston.
57. “I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks.” — Barack Obama.
58. “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” — Alan King.
59. “I think Saturday may be Latin for "stay in pajamas til noon then eventually motivate yourself to shower and get ready for bed that night.'” — Bart Millard.
60. “It is not mysterious to be home on a Saturday night, reading a novel in a pile of smelly golden retrievers.” — E. Lockhart, ‘We Were Liars’.
61. “Happy Saturday! Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, learn, play, dream. Just be happy. Live every moment.”
62. “What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and thrust all mundane considerations away till next week.” — C. S. Lewis.
63. “When people strive for work/life balance, they end up blending them. That’s how you end up checking email all day Saturday.” — Tim Ferriss.
64. “I didn’t grow up thinking of movies as film, or art, but as movies, something to do on a Saturday afternoon.” — Sydney Pollack.
65. “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” – Robert Brault
66. “Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day for your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
67. “There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.” – Nora Roberts
68. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
69. “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
70. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
70. “Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.” — Richard Rorty.
71. “Weekends are about replenishment and rejuvenation.” — Neil Morrissey.
72. “When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.” — Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
73. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it's even begun.” — Catherine McCormack.
74. “Cozy plus smell of pancakes minus alarm clock is equal to a weekend.” ― Amy Krouse Rosenthal.
75. “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.” — Zoe Saldana.
76. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ― Ayn Rand
77. The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory. ― Les Brown
78. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. ― Bruce Feirstein
79. There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. ― CS Lewis
80. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
81. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. ― Amelia Earhart
82. The individual who says it is not possible should get out of the way of those doing it. ― Tricia Cunningham
83. When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge. ― Terry Bradshaw
84. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. ― Ronald Reagan
85. What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time. ― Don Zimmer
86. Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right. ― Quote By Henry Ford
87. Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
88. Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you. ― Mark Cuban
89. When written in Chinese the word crisis is composed of two characters ― one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. ― John F Kennedy
90. We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated. ― Maya Angelou
91. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. ― Audre Lorde
92. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
93. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
94. Whatever you are, be a good one. ― Abraham Lincoln
95. Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. — Benjamin Franklin
96. Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE. ― Joss Whedon
97. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. ― Vaibhav Shah
98. You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours. ― Unknown
99. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. ― Nido Qubein
100. You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ― Margaret Thatcher
101. Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up. ― Isabelle Lafleche
Happy Saturday Messages
1. Be utterly relaxed from every one of the tensions experienced during the week because it is the weekend already. It is the time to chill. It’s the time to have fun. Make it worth it and enjoyable. Have a great weekend. Happy Saturday.
2. It’s again that time of the week when you can just be cozy and lay around. A time to have the time of your world. May the weekend ahead of you be great. Happy Saturday.
3. It’s sending you these happy Saturday Messages to ensure that you’re having the best out of the weekend. Seize every minute and make it count. Create memories. Happy Saturday.
4. Weekend means having freedom from the routine day to day dull activities. As it’s Saturday, act like a bird and spread the wings of your dreams in the sky widely. I wish you a Happy Saturday.
5. As it’s Saturday again, I hope you spend more time with yourself, your family and friends. Have a lovely day ahead of you. Enjoy your weekend. Happy Saturday.
6. Even when life becomes tough, just have it in mind that after the stressful week, Saturday comes as a special blessing alongside Sunday so that you can chill and have fun without thinking about work. Happy Saturday.
7. I’m wishing you have a wonderful celebration of those favorite foods of yours, day out, date, dinner, and a lot of other fun activities. I wish you the best of the day. Happy Saturday.
8. I have a theory about Saturdays. If you do not wake up, eat and then return to bed, you are starting Saturday very wrongly. So, what’s the delay about? Happy Saturday.
9. As the weekend has come, let us have fun and chill. Hope you enjoy every bit of your Saturday. Happy Saturday.
10. It’s weekend, yay! Time to take stock. And be thankful for the past week. Have a beautiful Saturday.
Happy Saturday Wishes
11. The toil of the week is done. It is the weekend. Time to refresh. Time to rejuvenate. I wish you a perfect and restful one. Happy Saturday.
12. Here am I wish you a great Saturday coming. Be sure to have fun, and while you are at it, remember to stay sober and prepare for the coming week. Happy Saturday.
13. Now is the full package of opportunities you need to grab all the rest you need. Blank out every single thing connected to work. Have a fun-filled and relaxing Saturday.
14. Guess who deserves a sweet, restful, and long weekend? It’s you! Go ease out the stress. Have lots of fun. Happy Saturday.
15. Thanks a bunch for having my bank throughout the weekdays. Here’s wishing you a colorful Saturday filled with beautiful dreams. Happy Saturday.
16. You were so amazing this week at work. No one deserves this Saturday as much as you do. Have a restful and fulfilled Saturday. Happy Saturday.
17. Here’s wishing you a memorable Saturday — as memorable as you have made my week. May all the wishes you have this weekend come true. Have a blast. Happy Saturday.
18. Here’s to health, love, and peace this weekend. Have a beautiful Saturday.
19. Fridays are awesome. They signify the start of the weekend. May you have the best of weekends so far. Happy Saturday.
20. I wish you an outstanding Saturday packaged of love, joy, and peace. Have a wonderful Saturday.
| Top 60+ Most Meaningful Quotes of Dalai Lama That Can Change your Life |
The Dalai Lama is one of the most beloved and inspirational figures of the last century. Find out the most meaningful quotes of Dalai Lama.
| Top 50+ Best Quotes and Messages for Ex-Girlfriend |
It might not be the most pleasant surprise for a girl to get a message from her ex-boyfriend. Send these touching messages, wishes, and quotes ...
| Top 50+ Best Wishes, Quotes and Messages for Female Teacher Birthday |
Card or message is also a beautiful way to express your appreciation for your teacher. Choose one of these messages right below to send to ...