These Feng Shui Tips Would Help You Lure More Luck in the Year of OX
|Feng shui tips to lure more luck in the year of Ox. Photo: Toronto Star|
#1. Wearing Red — Drive Away Bad Luck
According to China Highlights, red is one of the luckiest colors in Chinese culture, standing for prosperity, loyalty, success, and happiness. Red can drive away bad luck and evil spirits.
|Photo: Top Chia Travel|
Therefore wearing red during your zodiac year (or zodiac year) will bring you good luck and give you a good year. You can wear a red belt, red socks, red shoes, or red clothes, and red underwear is highly recommended during your zodiac year.
However, there is a rule that you need to pay attention to, or the red won't ward off bad luck. You cannot buy, for example, red underwear yourself. It should be bought by a spouse, family member, or friend.
#2. Use Feng Shui Lucky Charms
In Chinese traditions, there are various symbols that are traditionally used to improve the good chi (energy) around you. These symbols come in the form of luck charms to improve cenain aspects of your life, including wealth, career, health, family, and love, Inner Wisdom Store cites.
Here, we rounded up 2 Feng Shui charms based on the governing elements in the year of the Metal Ox:
Money Tree: The money tree is a Feng Shui cure to stimulate the flow of money in your space. Its leaves not only resemble the shape of coins, but they also represent the five elements of feng shui. To activate the wealth energy around you, place the money tree in the wealth area of your home. This is located in the southeast.
Laughing Buddha: The Laughing Buddha is more than just a happy image of the enlightened one. It is believed to be a symbol of many good things. Some beliefs tell that when you wish upon the Laughing Buddha with a positive attitude, it will grant your wishes. That's why it has become a popular lucky charm to achieve abundance, prosperity, good health, happiness, and success.
|Photo: Feng Shui Beginner|
#3. Face the Right Direction — Face Away from Tai Sui
People are often told by fortune-tellers that Tai Sui will bring bad luck. Actually in theory you can make use of Tai Sui to bring good luck, by facing in the opposite direction. The position of Tai Sui for each year in its cycle is listed below:
|Chinese Zodiac Animal||Year||Position of God of Age|
|Monkey||2016||Southwest (240 °)|
|Rooster||2017||West (270 °)|
|Dog||2018||Northwest (300 °)|
|Pig||2019||Northwest (330 °)|
|Rat||2020||North (0 °)|
|Ox||2021||Northeast (30 °)|
|Tiger||2022||Northeast (60 °)|
|Rabbit||2023||East (90 °)|
|Dragon||2024||Southeast (120 °)|
|Snake||2025||Southeast (150 °)|
|Horse||2026||South (180 °)|
|Goat||2027||Southwest (210 °)|
You can adjust your beds, seats, desks to face away from Tai Sui. People adjust the direction of beds, seats, desks, and even where they live and work to face away from Tai Sui, i.e. "to get Tai Sui behind them", in an effort to incur good luck.
For example, in 2021 (a year of the Ox) Tai Sui is in the northeast. So in 2021 Qxes adjust your furniture and dwellings to face southwest to get good luck. When doing something important, such as a business negotiation, Pigs should face southeast, and you will stand a good chance of succeeding.
#4. Other Feng Shui Practices to Have Good Luck
Finally, here are a few more tips to attract luck in the Metal Ox Year:
1. Open all the lights in the house and do general cleaning - The fire element is a bright light, so make sure your entire house is well lit to attract prosperity and money luck. It is also best to give a general cleaning to get rid of the old and broken things and bring in good fortune energy, as cited by The Summit Express.
2. Display 12 kinds of fruits and Ox figurines or lucky charms - The 12 kinds will signify a bountiful 12 months of the year. The Ox figurine should be placed in the middle of the house or in the living room to help bring in more luck.
3. Change your curtains, pillowcases, and bed cover - For the new year, change your curtains with the colors red, yellow, orange, and pink. For bed coverings, it's best to use pink for those who are single and red for married couples.
4. Fix and change other home fixtures -Part of welcoming the new year is fixing broken things in the house like the old light bulbs, faucets, fix the main door locks.
5. Fill your salt, rice, water, sugar containers - These will help ensure your household will have enough necessities for the year.
6. Wear something in polka dots and use new underwear - The dots signify the money luck and will help bring in "new money" or income in the household.
7. Roll "kiat kiat" and toss coins in the entrance of the house before you enter.
8. Place 8 coins on the West to activate money luck.
**READ MORE: Top Two LUCKIEST Signs in The Year of Ox 2021 according to Chinese Zodiac - Tiger and Rabbit (Cat)
| Astrological Predictions for Love, Health, Career and Money in Year of the Ox: Which Zodiac Sign will have the Best 2021 |
Yearly Horoscope - Astrological Predictions for Love, Health, Career and Money in Year of the Ox: Those born in the year of the tiger and ...
| Top Two LUCKIEST Signs in The Year of Ox 2021 according to Chinese Zodiac - Tiger and Rabbit (Cat) |
Lunar New Year of 2021 - The Year of Ox may be difficult and challenging to Ox, Horse, Sheep, and Dog, in contrast, these Chinese ...
| Lunar New Year: 8 Traditional Lucky Foods for the Year of Ox 2021 |
On the occasion of Lunar New Year, not only clothes and customs associate with luck but also the foods that bring the significant meaning of ...