Merry Christmas: Best Wishes and Messages for Family and Friend
Merry Christmas best Wishes for Family
1. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
2. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. We miss you and hope to see you in 2021.
3. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
4. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of Holidays past are such happy recollections now. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
5. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2021.
|Merry Christmas Wishes. Photo: NYPost|
Merry Christmas Messages For Friends
1. For your Christmas time I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love.
2. Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. Merry Christmas.
3. Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas.
4. Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you the joy that lasts throughout the year.
5. It’s friends like you that make this season so special and magical.
Funny Merry Christmas Wishes
1. One sure sign that you’re getting older is how Santa seems to look younger each year. Cheers to another year of holiday fun!
2. May your eggnog be spiked with plenty of rum to get you through this holiday season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
3. "It’s all fun and games until Santa checks the naughty list.”
Let’s hope he wasn’t paying close attention to us this year! Thanks for being such a great friend, it’s been fun spending time with you over the year. Here’s to a fabulous 2021!
4. Christmas (noun). The only time of the year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
5. “Time to get into the holiday spirit... gin, vodka, whisky...”
Looking forward to celebrating with you over the holidays. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
Short Merry Christmas Wishes
1. Merry Christmas! And best wishes for 2021.
2. Wishing you a joyous Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
3. Wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
4. Best wishes for the Holidays, and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
5. Merry Christmas! With many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
Religious Christmas Card Greetings
Find the right Christian Christmas card messages for friends and family with the list of greetings below which are collected by tinyprints:
|1. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this Merry time. |
2. May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the New Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
3. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, we wish you a joy-filled Christmas.
4. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family.
5. I wish you the unconditional love of God in all the dreams of your heart and your everyday prayers. Merry Christmas.
| Why is Christmas Day on the 25th December? |
Why is it celebrated on December 25? Is there any historical basis for this date and if not, then why do we celebrate it on ...
| What is Christmas: History, Meaning and Tradition Around the World |
Christmas has become an annual holiday commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, which is celebrated on December 25. Many people, however, might be curious about ...
| 5 best Christmas movies to stream on Disney Plus |
Disney Plus Christmas movies are the perfect way to celebrate the holidays as we get closer to the big day. Let's round up the best ...