Top 20 Quotes for Life May Raise Your Spirit Up
Top 20 Powerful & Inspirational Life Quotes
1. If life were predictable, it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. — Eleanor Roosevelt
Some people wish that their life will work out the way they want it to be. But let me ask you a simple question, do you like to watch a movie that has a predictable plot? My guess is, NO.
2. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. — Albert Einstein
If you stop, you fail.
3. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within. — Maya Angelou
The only thing that you have control over is your mind and your body. Everything else is decided by a bunch of people and external conditions. If you are truly happy, no one else can snatch it from you. One of the most inspirational life quotes, Life hack quoted.
4. You get in life what you have the courage to ask for. — Oprah Winfrey
One of the best life quotes on the list. When you were a baby, you had to cry to get what you want. If you didn’t, your parents probably thought you don’t want it. The same applies when you grow up, the world doesn’t just hand you what you want unless you ask and fight for it.
5. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. — Mae West
Why live a long and unhappy life? Undoubtedly one of the best life quotes to live by.
6. Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. — Stephen Chbosky
If you hang on to things for too long, you will end up hurting yourself. This quote is my favorite among other life quotes on the list.
7. Rise above the storm, and you will find the sunshine. — Mario Fernandez
Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.
8. The big lesson in life is never be scared of anyone or anything. — Frank Sinatra
Say what you want to say and do what you always wanted to do. You will never reach your goals if you are always scared of taking the next step. Yet, another inspirational quote on life.
9. Good is not enough. You’ve got to be great. — Simon Cowell
Don’t be content with just being good when you can be the best!
10. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. — Audrey Hepburn
Some people work to be happy. Some people go to the gym to be happy. Some people build wealth to be happy. Can you see a pattern here? Everyone wants to be happy in life. Only the path they use is different. This is indeed one of the greatest life quotes because of the deep meaning it holds.
11. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. — Abraham Lincoln
One of the best quotes about life. If you spend your life working, sleeping, and doing the basics. Congrats, you just wasted your precious life.
12. We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one. — Confucius
A really powerful quote in our list of the greatest life quotes. I still wonder how many people had this realization when they still had time to do something about it?
13. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. — Oscar Wilde
The quote speaks for almost ninety percent of the world’s population. Experience life in all possible ways before you are gone. Another good live your life quotes.
14. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. — Kevin Kruse
Unfortunately, we live in a time where you can’t make an impact without money. I’d say build wealth and then use that wealth to make an impact. In that way, you will have achieved success. Still, one of the most motivational life quotes.
15. Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well. — Jack London
Winning with a weak hand will get you a better high than winning with good cards.
16. I’ll be ok. Just not today. — Unknown
No matter how dark the night, the sun rises once again, and all shadows will be chased away. The expression is more like a statement than a quote, but it is encouraging enough to be included in our list of the most inspiring life quotes.
17. Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places. — Unknown
Many people do not understand it, but what you think is the worst thing that can ever happen to you, sometimes turns out to the best thing to ever happen to you. Nobody knows what the future holds, so do not think the worst until you see the results.
18. Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be. — Eckhart Tolle
Just enjoy every minute of it. Why worry about getting it right or leaving a legacy. Building a legacy is a wonderful thing, but don’t forget that no matter how significant your achievements are, you will eventually be forgotten, and the world will move on. Make sure you live for yourself. A huge fan of Eckhart Tolle and his life quotes and sayings.
19. Watch what you say, and whatever you say, practice it. — Soyen Shaku
If you can’t practice what you preach, your teaching is silly.
Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
20. Many people are afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is those who are afraid of the light. — Plato
A person who has been kept in the dark his entire life is sure to be afraid of the light. But that doesn’t mean that he should ignore reality. Truth and reality hurt, but you need to accept it for what it is. Probably one of the best life changing quotes you’ll ever read.
Those inspirational sayings and quotes cited in Life Hacks may give you a better thought about life.
Famous quotes about life that give you more strength to a fulfilled life, mentions keepinspiring.me.
“Get busy living or get busy dying.” – Stephen King
“The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
“When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” – Audre Lorde
Happy Birthday: Best messages and quotes for Family Members
Choose from beautifully crafted birthday messages for close family members you’ve known for a long time, or short and sweet messages for regular friends and ...
Happy Friendship Day: Best Wishes and Quotes for Friend
Have you ever given your friends sweet wishes in a special day? It is time for you to show your feeling and send best wishes ...
Siblings Love: Best Wishes and Quotes to concrete the Relationship
Through the good, the bad, and the ugly– siblings are there with us through it all. It’s important to have gratitude for the special bond ...