Top 100+ Monday Inpirational Quotes To Start the Energetic Week
|Top 100+ Monday Inspiring Quotes To Start Your Week Strong|
A new week has knocked on the door, the next Monday opens with many plans and full of promises. Don't forget to give each other a bright smile and these selected very meaningful second wishes.
As a traditional start of the workweek, Monday takes on all the bad emotions people feel when they have to go to a job they hate after a relaxing fun weekend. It became common to feel sleepy and lazy at the office on a Monday even though it’s the first day of work and there is no reason to be exhausted.
The most important thing about Monday is that you can shape it however you want. Monday is just another day of the week. Not only is it just another day, but it’s also a brand new day. It’s the start of a new week and new opportunities. Monday is the perfect day to start fresh and Become Unstoppable.
By the way, if I were to give you one tip for liking Mondays, it would be this: plan your next week during the weekend so that when you wake up on Monday, you already have something to look forward to and have a positive reason to get out of bed! Add a few fun little activities and treats into your plan so your mind starts expecting that “dreadful” day as something good and pleasant!
Just try it next Monday and see by yourself!
Closing the relaxing weekend of the weekend, a new day has come, the alarm has "calling" us to be ready to return to the daily rhythm of life. To quickly "pull the mood" into the work cycle, let's start the week with a couple of energetic Monday wishes below!
That being said, here are some motivational quotes to love Mondays that should change your perspective.
Happy Monday - Best Images
Take a look at some of the beautiful Monday images collected later that promise to be one of the best ways to say hello to the new week for you and your loved ones!
|Wishing you a happy start of the week, young and green like the trees after a rainy day.|
|If you want a good week, remember to treat Mondays with kindness. Wishing you a week filled with laughter and success!|
|Happy new week everyone. It's a new week, the sun is back, let's clear the clouds.|
|I feel happy in my heart, I feel happy everywhere. Hello new week, hello Monday, cheer up!|
Top 100+ Inspiring and Meaningful Quotes on Monday To Start Your Week Strong
After the weekend, you start a new work and study week with new plans and expectations. The whole working week will definitely be more effective if you receive the following meaningful and good wishes for the week.
Wishing the beginning of the week or wrapping up the love you send to everyone. Wishes are wishes, good wishes you give everyone when a new working week begins. Although rustic and simple, each wish has packed your feelings. How meaningful it is, not only helps to express your feelings, but more than that, it brings two people closer together, empathizes and understands each other better. Share to choose for yourself the best wishes for the beginning of the week.
1. “Hey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” – Michael Ely
2. “Mondays are the start of the workweek which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
3. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
4. “Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.” – Rebecca Gober
5. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
6. “Life offers so many great choices, all you have to do is to see them.” – Unknown
7. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
8. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
9. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
10. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” – Mark Caine
11. “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
12. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
13. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
14. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
15. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
16. “The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.” – Joel Osteen
17. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
18. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
19. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. “Work to become, not to acquire.” – Elbert Hubbard
21. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
22. “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”― Moliere
23. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
24. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
25. “The road to success is always under construction” – Lily Tomlin
26. “Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.” – Gore Vidal
27. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
28. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
29. “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” – Thomas Jefferson
30. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
31. “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
32. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
33. “Don’t be afraid of enemies who attack you. Be afraid of the friends who flatter you.”― Dale Carnegie
34. “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
35. “It’s Monday… time to motivate and make dreams and goals happen. Let’s go!” – Heather Stillufsen
36. “I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
37. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
38. “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.”― Charlie Chaplin
39. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” – Benjamin Franklin
40. “The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” …so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success.” – Leo Tolstoy
41. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
42. “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” – Arthur Golden
43. “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” – Joel Osteen
44. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
45. “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
46. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
47. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
48. “It’s not the days in your life, but the life in your days that counts.” – Brian White
49. “Let no feeling of discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.” – Abraham Lincoln
50. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
How can I motivate my Monday?
1. One Thing At A Time
Focus your attention on one thing at a time. Allowing your mind to focus on one task often boosts creativity, helps maintain concentration and each time you complete a task gives you a motivational boost.
2. Write a List
It doesn’t need to be an essay, just jot a few notes down to remind you of the tasks you have and when they are due. Keeping these to hand will allow you to mentally prepare yourself to accomplish this list and allocate time for each item.
3. Stick To A Plan
If you have a plan in place try your best to stick to it, nobody likes the feeling of too much work creeping up on them. The more you plan your workload the more likely you are to achieve the goals you have set.
4. Make Sure Your Goals Are Within Reach
If you think that a task will take you too long or you are not adequately resourced/prepared to complete the task, then make sure you only add it to your ‘To Do’ list when it is achievable within your timeframe. This way, you are more likely to reach your goals and feel a sense of accomplishment.
5. Make The Most Of Your Time
Effective time management is the key to success. Start early, ensure you have adequate time for breaks, prepare a lunch that you enjoy and take the time to speak to those around you. Having time away from your desk and your work is essential to remain productive. If you wear yourself out during the morning, become hungry, tired and irritated then this will strongly affect the way your afternoon plays out.
6. Review Your Performance
Give yourself a pat on the back, you’ve earned it! However, it is always beneficial to identify areas for improvement. Make sure to note down these examples and what you would do differently next time you work on that task. If a pattern starts to emerge, you may want to invest in a training program to improve your knowledge and increase your overall development opportunities.
51. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
52. “Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
53. “What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.” – Oscar Wilde
54. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
55. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
56. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ” – Les Brown
57. “I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” – Martha Stewart
58. “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach
59. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” – Napoleon Hill
60. “A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
61. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today.” – Nolan Bushnell
62. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
63. “Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else.” – Peter Drucker
64. “It’s not knowing what to do, it’s doing what you know.” – Tony Robbins
65. “Life is too complicated not to be orderly.” – Martha Stewart
67. “Why do anything unless it is going to be great?” – Peter Block
68. “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.” – Dennis Waitley
69. “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” – Stephen Covey
70. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
71. “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” – David Allen
72. “Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
73. “Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless, add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
74. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
75. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” – Pablo Picasso
76. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” – Zig Ziglar
77. “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
78. “If you have time to whine then you have time to find a solution.” – Dee Dee Artner
79. “Great acts are made up of small deeds.” – Lao Tzu
80. “Starve your distraction and feed your focus.” – Unknown
81. “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
82. “Do you think miners stand around all day talking about how hard it is to mine for coal? They do not. They simply dig.” ―Cheryl Strayed
83. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
84. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
85. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
86. “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” – Jonathan Sacks
87. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
88. “Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top.” – Paul Coffey
89. “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” – Tyler Perry
90. “Goodness and hard work are rewarded with respect.” – Luther Campbell
91. “To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.” – Eva Young
92. “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” – Haile Gebrselassie
93. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
94. “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” —Henry Ford
95. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
96. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of opportunity quotes about making the most of a situation.
97. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” —Charles Dickens
98. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
99. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” —Ayn Rand
100. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of keep pushing quotes about moving forward.
101. “The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.” —Charles Kingsleigh
Monday Motivation Messages
1. Life has both pleasure and pain. However, we must not lose our hope and carry on. Happy Monday!
2. Monday gives us a chance to start a new beginning. Guess what? 52 Mondays in a year, 52 opportunities to be our best version.
3. We can’t undo things that happened in our last week, but we can learn from them. Happy Monday!
4. Monday gives us a new opportunity to transform ourselves into our productive version and enable our will power to chase our dreams.
5. Mon in french means mine. So Monday is going to be my day to do better and excel in everything.
6. Monday means face new glories by accepting new challenges!
7. Monday, the first day of the week to set a new goal to make the week productive and meaningful.
8. Monday is the fresh start of a week and comes with new challenges. Go ahead and face them with your energetic attitude.
9. Just remember you are wise, kind, powerful, fearless, and you can pretty much nail anything. So stop doubting yourself, take the chance and do your best at work.
10. Monday is here, a new day, a new week to propel us to success and happiness.
11. Another new week comes with opportunities to become stronger, happier, and successful.
12. This Monday morning is a reminder that you are incredible, powerful, and capable of anything. So free your mind from worries of the past, and believe you will have a beautiful day.
13. If you want to create a future for yourself, wake up every morning with a determination to do better than yesterday.
14. No day is Monday or Saturday itself, it’s your attire that lets you choose to excel or retreat. Happy Monday
15. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you just keep re-reading the last one. Monday is your chance to start a new chapter and put the weekend behind you.
16. Yes, it’s Monday. I’m happy. Yes, I’m blessed. I’m going to do amazing things this week.
17. In the journey of life, we pass pleasures and pain. There will be sunshine and rain; There will be loss and gain. But we must learn to smile again and again. Have a joyful Monday!
18. Wish you a great start to a week filled with motivation and inspiration for the work. Happy Monday.
19. You can’t change what happened last week but you can learn from it and choose happiness this week. Happy Monday!
20. Monday is a lot like a math problem. Add in the irritation, multiply the problems, subtract the sleep and divide the happiness.
| Top 60+ Most Meaningful Quotes of Dalai Lama That Can Change your Life |
The Dalai Lama is one of the most beloved and inspirational figures of the last century. Find out the most meaningful quotes of Dalai Lama.
| When You're Desperate, Keep 3 Unique Quotes in Mind - Life Lesson |
Life Lesson - In this life, good or bad, you decide. Whatever lies ahead, as long as you don't give up and keep moving forward, ...
| Top 100+ Best Farewell Quotes For Everyone Of All Time |
Life is full of goodbyes when people move, switch jobs, end relationships, and evenly leave this world. Check out our collection of famous farewell quotes ...