Newcastle United vs Leeds United Preview : Kick-off time, H2H results, Betting odds, Prediction
Photo: Sofascore

Newcastle United vs Leeds United will fight for winning the English Premier League game which starts at 01:00 on the 27 of January 2021. Both clubs need a victory desperately if they want to achieve their goals this season, so players will surely play their hearts out to win this game. Fans of both Newcastle United and Leeds United are very excited about this game and many agree that the result is very difficult to predict. Bookmakers’ odds are constantly changing so it’s difficult to know which bookmaker is the best option to place bets on the market.

Event Details

Event: Newcastle United vs Leeds United

Date: The 27 of January 2021

Time: 01:00

Tournament: English Premier League

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Head-to-Head

The last game between Newcastle United and Leeds United in the English Premier League Season 2020/21 took place in December 2020 and ended with a 5-2 win for Leeds United.

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Preview : Kick-off time, H2H results, Betting odds, Prediction
Callum Wilson of Newcastle United and Liam Cooper of Leeds United battle for the ball during the Premier League match between Leeds United and Newcastle United at Elland Road on December 16, 2020 in Leeds, England. (Photo by Stu Forster/Getty Images)

Form-Check Newcastle

In the last 5 matches there were 0 win(s), 2 draw(s) and 3 loss(es).

Most recently they lost with 0:1 against Sheffield U. in the away match, before that Newcastle played against Leicester. The match resulted in a loss.

Form-Check Leeds

In the last 5 matches there were 1 win(s), 3 draw(s) and 1 loss(es).

Most recently they drew with 0:0 against Southamp in front of their home crowd, before that Leeds played against Tottenham. The match resulted in a draw.

Last 5 Matches Newcastle

Sheffield U. 1:0 Newcastle

Premier League 2020/202

12.01.2021

Newcastle 1:2 Leicester

Premier League 2020/202102.01.2021

02.01.2021

Newcastle 0:0 Liverpool

Premier League 2020/2021

28.12.2020

Man City 2:0 Newcastle

Premier League 2020/2021

26.12.2020

Newcastle 1:1 FC Fulham

Premier League 2020/202119.12.2020

19.12.2020

Last 5 Matches Leeds

Leeds 0:0 Southamp

Premier League 2020/2021

12.01.2021

Tottenham 0:0 Leeds

Premier League 2020/2021

02.01.2021

West Bromw. 0:0 Leeds

Premier League 2020/2021

28.12.2020

Leeds 1:0 Burnley

Premier League 2020/2021

26.12.2020

Man United 6:2 Leeds

Premier League 2020/2021

19.12.2020

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Predictions

The Infogol model predicts a 34% chance of a win for Newcastle United. There is a 39% chance that Leeds United will win. The draw is a 27% chance.

Exchange Punters Give Newcastle United Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (3.8) show an implied probability for Newcastle United to win against Leeds United of 26%, while the Sportsbook odds (3.6) show an implied probability of 28% for Newcastle United to win this match. This means that punters give Newcastle United less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers, according to Betting.betfair.com.

Exchange Punters Give Leeds United Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2) show an implied probability for Leeds United to win against Newcastle United of 50%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.9) show an implied probability of 53% for Leeds United to win this match. This means that punters give Leeds United less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Preview : Kick-off time, H2H results, Betting odds, Prediction

Leeds United’s Brazilian midfielder Raphinha runs with the ball during the English Premier League football match between Leeds United and Newcastle United at Elland Road in Leeds, northern England on December 16, 2020. (Photo by Tim Keeton / POOL / AFP)

Newcastle United and Leeds United Goals

At home in the English Premier League this season, Newcastle United have played 9, won 3, drawn 2 and lost 4. They have scored 10 goals (10.63 xGF) and have conceded 15 (12.09 xGA). The top scorer for Newcastle United is Callum Wilson with 8 goals (9.24 xG).

In matches away from home this season, Leeds United have played 9, won 4, drawn 0 and lost 5. They have scored 17 goals (14.40 xGF) and have conceded 20 (21.31 xGA). The top scorer for Leeds United is Patrick Bamford with 10 goals (11.27 xG).

Compare odds

In this match of the English Premier League, two great teams will fight for victory. The predictions for this match between Newcastle United and Leeds United are very tight, as both teams have been preparing to win the match. There is no clear winner, according to Scannerbet.

Therefore, before placing your bet, check the odds. Use our comparator and always get the best odds. Moreover, you have the possibility to compare many types of bets, from the bets to the winner between Newcastle United and Leeds United, to double bet chance, to more or less goals (over/under), handicap, both teams score, scorer of the match, bet on the number of corners...

Get the most out of your bets thanks to our football predictions! Take a look at the different markets for the match between Newcastle United and Leeds United and choose the bookmaker with the highest odds. Do not miss the opportunity to earn money, remember that the match takes place on 27 of January 2021.

Newcastle United's injury list as Leeds United look to bounce back against Magpies

Newcastle have gone nine games without a win ahead of their game against Aston Villa on Saturday, but Steve Bruce has not got too many injury concerns to deal with, said Leeds-live.co.uk.

Leeds United will look to put their run of three successive defeats behind them when they take on struggling Newcastle United in the Premier League on Tuesday.

Marcelo Bielsa’s side have endured a difficult period of late, failing to score in defeats by Tottenham, Crawley Town and Brighton.

However, Tuesday’s evening 8pm kick-off represents a perfect opportunity for Leeds to get back to winning ways, with Newcastle on a far worse run of results.

Going into Saturday's Premier League match against Aston Villa, the Magpies are without a win in nine games across all competitions, losing seven of those matches, while failing to score in six of them.

Pressure is mounting on Newcastle boss Steve Bruce, with fans growing increasingly critical over his perceived negative tactics.

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Preview : Kick-off time, H2H results, Betting odds, Prediction
Allan Saint-Maximin is back in Newcastle training after recovering from Covid-19 (Image: Serena Taylor/Newcastle United via Getty Images)

Newcastle were hit hard by coronavirus earlier in the season, with the club forced to close their training ground in early December after five players and two staff tested positive for Covid-19.

Lascelles made his first Premier League appearance for two months in the 3-0 defeat by Arsenal on Monday night after a battle with Covid-19 and should continue in the centre of defence against Leeds.

Hayden was on the bench at the Emirates Stadium and could feature, but Saint-Maximin was not in the squad to face the Gunners and has not featured since 21 November due to the virus.

"He's back in light training,” Bruce explained. “We hope that he can get himself [fit], but it's been two months now. We've still got to box a bit careful with him.”

Federico Fernandez suffered a muscle injury in the 1-0 defeat by Sheffield United and missed the Arsenal game.

He is unlikely to be fit for Newcastle’s match against Aston Villa on Saturday and will face a fitness test ahead of Tuesday’s match with Leeds.

Ryan Fraser served a one-match ban against Arsenal following his red card against the Blades and could come back into the squad.

Otherwise Bruce has a full contingent of players to choose from, although the Magpies have to come through Saturday’s game against Aston Villa first.

For more information about other football leagues including Series A, La Liga... keep following KnowInsiders!

How to watch Liverpool vs Burnley (1/22/2021): Live stream, TV schedule - channel, team news, kick-off time, results, odds for Premier League this week How to watch Liverpool vs Burnley (1/22/2021): Live stream, TV schedule - channel, team news, kick-off time, results, odds for Premier League this week

Liverpool host Burnley in the Premier League on Thursday night – read on for details on how to watch or follow the match.: Prediction, ...

Derby vs. Rotherham preview: Kick-off Time, Lines up, Live Stream and Betting Odds - Sky Bet Championship Derby vs. Rotherham preview: Kick-off Time, Lines up, Live Stream and Betting Odds - Sky Bet Championship

SkyBet Championship is heating up with this evening match between Derby County and Rotherham United at Pride Park Stadium. Here are what to expect from ...

Manchester United vs. Wolves: Kick-off time, TV and Streaming, Match Prediction - Premier League preview Manchester United vs. Wolves: Kick-off time, TV and Streaming, Match Prediction - Premier League preview

Premier League preview for MU vs Wolves: Manchester United welcome Wolves to Old Trafford as the festive fixture list continues on Tuesday. Check all information ...

Chelsea vs Aston Villa: Kick-off time, TV and Streaming, Match Prediction - Premier League preview Chelsea vs Aston Villa: Kick-off time, TV and Streaming, Match Prediction - Premier League preview

Premier League preview for Chelsea vs Aston Villa: Chelsea will be looking to bounce back to winning ways when they welcome a high-flying Aston Villa ...