Italy vs Wales: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds

Date, kick-off time and venue

The Italians and the Welsh clash in Rome, Italy, at the Olimpico Stadium, with the likes of Aaron Ramsey and Andrea Belotti on-show for expectant fans. Kick-off for Italy vs Wales is at 18:00, local time.

How to watch Live Streaming of Italy vs Wales

Italy vs Wales on BBC Sports

BBC Sports is the Sports division of BBC TV Channel. It is the national broadcaster in all countries of United Kingdom. BBC Sports offer Free Live Streaming through out United Kingdom. This year, BBC organization has the Official Broadcasting Rights of UEFA Euro 2020.

BBC provides its Streaming in HD quality. If someone is interested in watching Italy V/S Wales from UK (Wales), BBC is the best option as it will Live Stream all matches of Euro 2020 for Free.

It is available on Cable TV, Satellite and Smart TV. BBC Sports is also available as a sports video streaming app on all Android and IOS devices. Both BBC Sports TV channel and BBC Sports app are Free-to air broadcasters.

Italy vs Wales on ITV

Independent Television (ITV) is the second best nationwide broadcaster of United Kingdom. It also owns the Official Broadcasting Rights of UEFA Euro 2020 and stream its content in all countries of UK.

Like BBC, it also provides its services through Television and Video Streaming App. Both of its sources offers Unlimited and Live Streaming of all 51 matches of Euro 2020 in HD quality. If does not charge any monthly subscription fee and will air Italy V/S Wales Live Streaming for Free.

It is available on both Android and IOS devices.

Italy vs Wales on Radio

Fortunately, United Kingdom is one of the few Official Radio Broadcasters of UEFA Euro 2020. Unlikely other countries, United Kingdom will also provide Live Streaming of Euro 2020 on its radio channels. Though soccer fans love to watch football matches rather than listening about them but for further facilitating the football fans in United Kingdom, it will also broadcast Euro 2020 updates on its radio channels. The official Radio broadcaster from UK is explained below:

Italy vs Wales on TalkSports

TalkSports is the Official Radio Broadcaster of Euro 2020 from UK. It will stream Live updates related to all matches of Euro 2020, specially that are played by its home countries. TalkSports provides its streaming without charging any cost.

So, if someone wants to enjoy UEFA Euro 2020 Live Updates on Radio from Wales (UK), TalkSports is absolutely the best choice. It will also stream commentaries of all 51 matches of Euro 2020 24-hours a day.

Italy’s team news

Italy vs Wales: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds
Photo sport9

Euro 2016 result: Quarterfinals

Best result: Champion (1968)

FIFA ranking: Seventh

Coach: Roberto Mancini (Italy)

Squad:

Goalkeepers: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Alex Meret, Salvatore Sirigu

Defenders: Francesco Acerbi, Alessandro Bastoni, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini, Giovanni Di Lorenzo, Emerson, Alessandro Florenzi, Leonardo Spinazzola, Rafael Toloi

Midfielders: Nicolo Barella, Bryan Cristante, Jorginho, Manuel Locatelli, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Stefano Sensi, Marco Verratti

Wales’ team news

Italy vs Wales: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds
Photo Vietnam9

Euro 2016 result: Semifinals

Best result: Semifinals (2016)

FIFA ranking: 17th

Coach: Robert Page (Wales)

Squad:

Goalkeepers: Wayne Hennessey, Danny Ward, Adam Davies

Defenders: Connor Roberts, Neco Williams, Chris Gunter, Joe Rodon, Ethan Ampadu, Chris Mepham, Ben Cabango, Ben Davies, Rhys Norrington-Davies, Tom Lockyer

Midfielders: Joe Allen, Joe Morrell, Matthew Smith, Jonny Williams, Aaron Ramsey, Dylan Levitt, Rubin Colwill, Harry Wilson

Forwards: Daniel James, David Brooks, Tyler Roberts, Gareth Bale, Kieffer Moore

Key player: Gareth Bale — The forward is the national team's leading scorer and helped Wales reach the semifinals at Euro 2016. He spent the past season on loan at Tottenham, where he regained his scoring touch — especially after the departure of Jose Mourinho — and at least got some game time in his legs after being often overlooked at Real Madrid in recent seasons. With Carlo Ancelotti taking over at Madrid, Bale could end up back in favor in Spain for the start of next season, particularly if he plays well at Euro 2020.

READ MORE: Best Ways to Watch Euro 2020 Opening Ceremony: Where, Start Time, TV Channels, Live Stream

Italy vs Wales: Team comparison and Predictions

Italy is the host country of the group stage of EURO 2020, the group in which the Azzurri will face Turkey, Wales and Switzerland, respectively. These 3 teams are all hidden names with the ability to surprise. This match will be the closing match for the group stage. This is also the 7th time in the history of these two teams that they have met. 6 times ago, Italy won 5 matches and lost only 1 match.

Italy’s 5 victories over Wales, all 3 matches are at home. It is noteworthy that in all three of these matches, Italy won with a strong score: 4-1 in 1969, 4-0 in the qualifying stages of EURO 2000 and 2004. Therefore, the data on head-to-head records is complete in favor of coach Roberto Mancini’s team.

The performance that Italy has before the start of the EURO 2020 final can be said to be the best when they have won and kept a clean sheet for 6 consecutive matches. They had a total goal difference of 14-0. In all competitions, Italy is on a 25-match unbeaten streak under coach Mancini. This is the all-time record in their history. At home, Italy has also won 8/11 recent Asian odds.

Select: Italy FT.

In the last 22 official matches, Italy has won 20 times. During the same period with the same number of matches, no team in Europe has had such a super stable performance as Italy. Wales, meanwhile, have lost a quarter of a row away from home while at the bottom. Considering the European bet this time, choosing Italy will be the priority category for players.

Italy vs Wales prediction: Italy 3-1 Wales FT. Italy is the team with the best form in Europe in the past 2 years. It is highly likely that the home team will beat Wales with 2 goals difference this time.

Italy vs Wales Form Summary

Italy won all of their last 6 matches. Wales won 2 of their last 6 matches, lost 2 matches and 2 matches ended in a draw.

Italy vs Wales Head-to-Head: Italy and Wales have not played each other recently.

Italy vs Wales Infogol Predictions: The Infogol model predicts a 66% chance of a win for Italy. There is a 13% chance that Wales will win. The draw is a 21% chance.

Italy and Wales Goals: Italy have not played in the European Championship Finals yet.

Italy vs Wales: Betting Odds and Tips

This unique tournament sees a handful of teams enjoying home advantage in their matches, and it will come as no surprise to learn that the hosts are, more often than not, the favourites with the bookmakers to prevail.

And that is the case here in the Wales vs Italy betting odds, with the hosts priced at 1.4 and the visitors farther back at 9.00. The draw is available at 4.2.

The only thing going for Wales here is that they are defensively resolute and well-drilled, which is an overspill from their successful Euro 2016 campaign.

The Italian squad features plenty of technically proficient players but – Immobile aside – not many natural goalscorers, and referring back to their qualification campaign it’s worth noting that in their goal-heavy campaign nearly two-thirds of their haul came against the woeful Liechtenstein and Armenia.

These ideas feed nicely into our Wales vs Italy betting tips, where we’re expecting the hosts to win a low-scoring encounter.

Wales fans advised not to travel to Italy and Azerbaijan for Euro 2020 fixtures

The Football Association of Wales (FAW) has advised fans not to travel to Italy and Azerbaijan this summer for Wales’ Euro 2020 fixtures.

FAW says it has been liaising with the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) of the UK Government concerning Cymru’s UEFA EURO 2020 matches in Baku, Azerbaijan on 12 & 16 June and the game in Rome, Italy on 20 June 2021.

In an update the FAW said this morning, “Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the FCDO has issued advice warning Cymru fans not to travel to Baku or Rome as Azerbaijan and Italy are on the UK Government’s Amber list. ”

Spain vs Poland: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds Spain vs Poland: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds

Check out Spain vs Poland's kick-off time, predictions, betting tips and odds!

Deaf Cat Achilles in Russia Predict the Winner of Euro 2020 Deaf Cat Achilles in Russia Predict the Winner of Euro 2020

Achilles, A clever cat and deaf cat in Russia,will be putting his pawsome psychic skills to the test to predict who will be the winner ...

France vs Germany: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds France vs Germany: Watch FREE Online, Live Stream, Kick-off time, Predictions, Betting Tips, Odds

France take on Germany in Group F on Tuesday with both sides eyeing the Euro 2020 trophy next month. Keep reading on to know more ...

EURO 2020 PREDICTIONS: Wayne Rooney Backs FRANCE, Mourinho praises Italy to be Winner EURO 2020 PREDICTIONS: Wayne Rooney Backs FRANCE, Mourinho praises Italy to be Winner

Wayne Rooney believes England are capable of making a major impact at Euro 2020 but has backed France to win the tournament. Mourinho praises Roberto ...