07:27 | 02/03/2022 Print
|op 200+ Best Wishes, Quotes & Messages|
International Women's Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women's equality. The holiday is a chance to celebrate women’s accomplishments and advocate for greater gender equality. March is also Women’s History Month in countries like Australia, the UK, and the US. Canada recognizes this month in October.
There are many ways to honor the strong woman that you are, and the empowering women in your life and in society. To start, we suggest looking back on the empowering words spoken by some of history’s most influential female figures. So, scroll on for motivational quotes, wishes, and messages to remember and uphold this International Women’s Day, and every day.
“If your actions create a legacy that inspires others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, then, you are an excellent leader.” – Dolly Parton
“When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” – Malala Yousafzai
“What’s the greatest lesson a woman should learn? That since day one, she’s already had everything she needs within herself. It’s the world that convinced her she did not.” – Rupi Kaur
“A wise woman wishes to be no one's enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone's victim.” – Maya Angelou
“If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are, we can all be freer.” – Emma Watson
“Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” – Yuri Kochiyama
“I lead from the heart, not the head.” – Princess Diana
“I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoy the process.” – Oprah Winfrey
“There is always light. Only if we are brave enough to see it. There is always light. Only if we are brave enough to be it.” – Amanda Gorman
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
“When the world tells you to shrink, expand.” – Elaine Welteroth
“Don’t mistake politeness for lack of strength.” – Sonia Sotomayor
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it.” – Kalpana Chawla
“Human rights are women's rights and women's rights are human rights.” – Hillary Clinton
“I'd rather regret the risk that didn't work out than the chances I didn't take at all.” – Simone Biles
“Well-behaved women seldom make history.” – Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
“Women belong in all places where decisions are being made. It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
“Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
“When I dare to be powerful — to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” – Audre Lorde
“The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyoncé
“Women are always saying, ‘We can do anything that men can do.’ But men should be saying, ‘We can do anything that women can do.’” – Gloria Steinem
“There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
“Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on.” – Serena Williams
“I don't get my inspiration from books or a painting. I get it from the women I meet.” – Carolina Herrera
“To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell her what she can.” – Spanish Proverb
“Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be; embrace who you are.” – Brené Brown
“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” – Toni Morrison
“No woman should be told she can't make decisions about her own body. When women's rights are under attack, we fight back.” – Kamala Harris
“Women have to harness their power – it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.” – Cher
“Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D Anderson
“You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right.” – Aung San Suu Kyi
“Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry.” –Gloria Steinem
“Well-behaved women rarely make history.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
“If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” –Margaret Thatcher
“If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” –Katherine Hepburn
“Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” –Kiera Cass
“A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” –Gina Carey
“A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” –Coco Chanel
“A woman is like a tea bag: You can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
“I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.” –Maya Angelou
“There’s no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational.” –Albert Ellis
“Whether women are better than men I cannot say– but I can say they are certainly no worse.” –Golda Mier
“Little girls with dreams become women with vision.”
“She believed she could, so she did.”
“A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.”
“When“A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.”
“Here’s to strong women: May we know them. May we be them. May we raise them.”
“One woman can make a difference but together we can rock the world.”
“The rise of women does not mean the fall of men.”
“Behind every successful woman is herself.”
“This Women’s Day, and every day, stand up for women.
“Never let women’s rights get left behind!”
“Stop the silence and the violence.”
“Women should not be afraid, to speak or to be.”
“Shatter glass ceilings, and don’t be afraid of your feelings.”
“Women can, and you can help.”
“Equal pay, equal opportunity, equality for all genders.”
“Just because women are strong, doesn’t mean life should be hard.”
“Happy Women’s Day means happier women’s future.”
When I grew up, I needed my sister,
When I understood the world, I needed a partner,
When I grew old, I needed her to be my side,
IT makes me feel, Life would have been nil,
Had God not created this beautiful creature called “woman”!!
God must also be surprised with his own creation,
The way, the whole woman fraternity has transformed the world is unbelievable!
May you keep spreading the fragrance in the world!
Happy woman’s day!
May you keep on blossoming like a flower!
May the soothing rain drops incessantly shower!
I wish you the very best and successful life on this very special day of yours,
Happy women’s day!
Women’s day comes to make us all realize the importance of women in our life,
It comes to honor the existence of women,
This day is your day,
I want you to enjoy the day to the fullest with zeal and enthusiasm.
Similarly, a life becomes a life only when there is happiness,
A woman is a water that makes our life blossom like a flower,
Woman! Keep watering this plant of life!
Happy women’s Day
You are that strong and faithful friend in every stage of life,
You nurture every relation at every stage of life,
You are the thread that keeps us connected robustly,
Keep spreading light in life,
Enjoy your day!!
She challenges everything and anything that comes in her way,
To make her realize her inner strength,
I want to bow down my heads in front of the whole woman fraternity,
Happy woman’s day!
She teaches us the power of Bhakti,
She is the most beautiful creation of the universe,
She is the one, who brings life and nurtures it,
I want her to have an excellent life on her special day
She gives you affection and love,
She teaches you, how to smile,
She is the one, who acts as a catalyst behind your every success,
Help her grow, the way she helped you always,
Happy woman’s day!
Same as the lovely flowers that hold the dew,
You can only understand the power of a woman when she is put to work,
Just like the power of the moon is known only when the day reaches darkness!
When a difficulty arises,
She shines and makes us wise,
May all her dreams gets realized,
Cheers to the fortitude of women!
I am gathering a couple of flowers for you,
To make you realize, your smile is where my happiness lies.
Happy woman’s Day
She is the one, who puts everything right,
She is the one, who creates the world,
Let’s come together to create her world!
Happy woman’s Day ladies! Cheers!!
You always shower,
The love and my desire,
You help to keep my dreams afire,
Hey woman! Keep smiling and keep spreading smile as you have always done!!
Irrespective of the angle I look at you,
You appear to be the angel of my life,
You love and we live,
Happy woman’s Day!
But, I am blessed that you are there at my worst,
You are hope, you are love,
I want to thank you for being the pillar of my life,
Happy woman’s day!
1. “On the occasion of Women’s Day, I am reminded of only one woman who was my first teacher and friend, who will always be the spring to my life…. Happy Women’s Day mom.”
2. “I am blessed with have the best mother in this world who is also an inspiring woman…. Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to you mom.”
3. “Dear mom, you deserve all the happiness and smiles in this world because you did the best to keep us happy….. Happy Women’s Day to you.”
4. “Strong women chase their dreams and make them a reality and women who sacrifice their lives for their children are also very strong…. Happy International Women’s Day to you mom.”
5. “I have no words to thank you for being the best mother full of love and care, concern and affection…. You are truly the best…. Best wishes on International Women’s Day 2020.”
6. “Though you were working you never neglected me in your life and that in itself is a commendable thing…. Happy Women’s Day to you mom.”
7. “On International Women’s Day, I want to thank my mom for giving me the best life and raising me with so much love.”
8. “I wish I could be as wonderful a person as you are….. I wish I could be as strong as you always have been…. Wishing you a very Happy International Women’s Day mom.”
9. “While you were working hard to be the best daughter, best wife, best employee, you also worked very hard to be a super mom…. Love you for everything…. Happy Women’s Day.”
1. “Wishing a very Happy International Women’s Day to my dearest mother in law who has always been so supportive, understanding, and caring.”
2. “The best that has happened to me is getting married to your daughter because then I found you as an amazing mom-in-law…. Happy Women’s Day to you.”
3. “Your energies, your approach, your life….. everything is so inspiring about you…. Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to you mother-in-law for coming into my life.”
4. “Wishing a very Happy Women’s Day to the mother-in-law who has always inspired me to follow my dreams and work hard to make them come true.”
5.“With a mother-in-law like you, every daughter-in-law will be blessed. Wishing you a very Happy Women’s Day for being a motivating woman.”
1. Another day to celebrate the most awesome woman of my life! Happy Women’s Day!
2. Happy women’s day to my beautiful wife. You take care of me and our home with such grace, you truly inspire me!
3. Thank you for being there and changing my life with your existence for good. Happy Women’s day, my perfect lady. I love you so much.
4. Happy women’s day to you, my love. You are the queen of my heart and our home, and I would happily bow down to you.
5. The way you draw strength from all the obstacles and troubles makes life seem easy – makes me fall in love with even more. Happy Women’s Day.
6. Baby, you are both a warrior and a caregiver; you are amazing! Happy Women’s Day 2022!
7. Happy women’s day to you, my better half. You complete me and fill my heart with peace.
8. Happy Women’s Day! Cheers to all your endeavors and triumphs! So proud of you!
9. You deserve all the praises, my darling. Today is a bonus holiday for you so enjoy your day to the fullest. Happy Women’s Day!
10. The way you keep cheering for me makes me strive for the better every day! Thank you for making life worth living. Cheers on women’s day.
1. Happy women’s day, my love. You are the woman of my dreams, and your presence makes everything beautiful.
2. Happy women’s day, my goddess. Thank you for believing in me and applying all your efforts to support me. I love you so much.
3. Thank you for making happiness bloom all around you and making me a part of it to witness. May God bless you in every aspect of life.
4. Your beauty amazes me, but it is your personality that makes my heart sing. Happy women’s day, babe.
5. Strong, compassionate, loving, and inspiring, you are everything that the world needs. Happy women’s day, and much love to my gorgeous lady.
6. I wonder what I have ever done to deserve a woman as amazing as you, darling, but I’m lucky to have you. Happy women’s day.
7. I admire how you keep an outstanding balance on maintaining your professional and personal life gracefully. Cheers to your boldness, dear. Happy Women’s Day!
8. The more I see you, the more sure I become that you must be some sort of superhero! Cause you are amazing in everything, you do! Happy Women’s Day!
9. I always wonder what I’ve ever done to deserve YOU, the most amazing woman! Happy Women’s Day, my lady!
1. I am grateful to have the most phenomenal woman in my life as my sister! Happy Women’s Day!
2. I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you do for me. Cheers on being a woman! Enjoy the day, sis.
3. Happy women’s day to my wonderful sister! I’m lucky to have grown up with you and I’m so proud of the woman you have become.
4. You are the loveliest sister and the soul of our family. We all are grateful to have you! Happy women’s day!
5. I may not always say it to you, but I love you and I’m proud of you. Happy women’s day, sister.
6. Dear sis, you have been a constant support and no one can ever replace you. Happy women’s day, you are one of my top favorite women globally.
7. Happy Women’s Day to you! Your passion for your goals is so striking, my sister! That’s great, keep it up!
8. You have always greatly influenced me with your charming thoughts and integrity! Thank you for being my role model! Happy Women’s Day, sister!
9. Happy Women’s Day to my sister! You’re wonderful just as you are, and I’m proud to have an enigmatic, stunning, and nurturing persona like you by my side!
10. As a queen knows how to build an empire with the stones that were thrown at her, be a better human being by digesting my insults. Happy women’s day, sister. I love you so much.
1. Happy women’s day to my crazy yet amazing friend! Keep rocking wherever you go.
2. Happy women’s day, my best friend. Thank you for all the care and support you have given me.
3. The entire world may not support you, but I always will. Happy women’s day to one fabulous chick to another.
4. Women can make every impossible possible, and you are the perfect example of it. Sending greetings and appreciation to you on this women’s day.
5. I cherish you and the friendship we share. Happy women’s day, dear. You make my life better.
6. The whole world’s adversities aren’t strong enough to fade your warm smile and loving heart. Happy women’s day to the wonderful woman that you are.
7. You are one incredible woman, and I cannot but appreciate you. Happy women’s day, dear.
8. Happy women’s day to you, my friend. You are beautiful, smart, kind, and truly special. I would never lose a friend like you!
9. Happy women’s day to my amazing friend! You are one of the nicest human beings and the world wouldn’t have been the same without you.
10. Happy women’s day, buddy. It takes so much courage to live the life you want, and I’m inspired by your courage every day.
| Say ‘I Love You’ In Ukrainian Language: Best Wishes, Messages |
Find out the easiest ways to express your love and say I love you in Ukrainian language with best wishes, messages, quotes and phrases.
| Good Morning: Top 500+ Best Quotes, Wishes & Messages to Brighten New Day |
We have gathered 500+ good morning quotes, wishes, and messages you can send to the most important people in your life - friends, family, and ...
| International Day Of Happiness: Date, Best Wishes & Quotes, Celebration and Happiest Countries |
It’s a day to celebrate happiness around the world. International Day Of Happiness (March 20) has a special meaning.
Article URL: https://knowinsiders.com/happy-women-day-top-200-best-wishes-quotes-messages-for-girlfriend-mother-and-sister-34187.html
All rights reserved by KnowInsider