20:29 | 28/02/2022 Print
|Good Morning: Top 500+ Best Quotes, Wishes & Messages to Brighten New Day|
Did you have a good, happy, and positive morning? Did you know that your answer to that question not only affects your mood for the rest of the day but also has a real and quantifiable effect on your work performance and productivity?
Mornings in particular are hard. There is often some combination of lack of sleep, spilled coffee, an annoying commute, possibly a cranky child that did not want to go to school, the realization that you have to stop for gas before work, and any unpleasant remnants from the night before that have already imposed on your morning before you even walked through those heavy glass and metal doors.
Starting a day with a positive mindset is very important. It is during the morning, when, after waking up we realize how beautiful the world is. Just imagine how good the day will be if your loved ones will get a sweet good morning message from you. It will not only boost their energy but also make them realize that you think of them every day in the morning, you get reminded of them right before starting your day.
After reading this, if you are thinking to send good morning messages to your loved ones but are dropping the thought because you don't know what to write then don't worry at all. We are there to help you out. Here, we have an awesome collection of wishes, quotes, and messages which will carry your love and warm wishes for your loved ones. These messages, wishes, and quotes are free of cost so you can share them directly on Whatsapp, Facebook and Twitter and express your love. So, now start sending good morning wishes and express your affection, and care.
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
3. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
4. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
7. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
8. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
10. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
11. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
12. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
13. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
14. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
15. “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
16. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
17. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
18. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
19. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
20. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
21. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
22. “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
23. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
24. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
25. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
27. “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
28. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
29. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
30. “I learned to love myself because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
31. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
32. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
33. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
34. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
35. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
36. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
37. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
38. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
39. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
40. “For each new morning let there be a flow of love. Let there be the light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
41. “When you do something beautiful and nobody notices, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
42. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
43. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
44. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
45. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
46. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
47. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
48. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
49. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
50. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
51. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
52. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Anonymous
54. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” — Steve Jobs
55. “The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
56. “In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.” — Anonymous
58. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
59. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Pride and Prejudice
60. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.“ — Emily Dickinson
61. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.“ — Sarah Addison Allen
62. “I’ve got nothing to say but it’s okay, good morning, good morning” — The Beatles
63. “The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.” — Anonymous
64. “Some times just lie in bed, don’t make an effort to rush off into the morning, listen to the earth rouse from sleep and you’ll understand how perfect life is designed to be.” — Anonymous
65. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” — Robert Frost
66. “Everything in your life is dictated by you. Be who you want to be. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you.” — Anonymous
67. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable … are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.” — Anonymous
68. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh*t, they’re up”. – Dwayne Johnson
69. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
70. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
71. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron
72. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
73. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” — Mother Teresa
74. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
75. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
76. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
77. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
78. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
79. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
80. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” — Hans Christian Andersen
81. “Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.” — John Wooden
82. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
83. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
84. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
85. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” — Barack Obama
86. Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. – Joe Tichio
87. “I put my phone as far across the room as possible the night before to force me out of bed when the alarm goes off.” – Josh Gross
88. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
89. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” – Leo Buscaglia
90. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” – Lao Tzu
91. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
92. “The first ritual that you do during the day is the highest leveraged ritual, by far, because it has the effect of setting your mind, and setting the context, for the rest of your day.” – Eben Pagan
93. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
94. “These morning practices are what fuel me; keeping my routine is not about willpower.” – Jenny Blake
95. “The repetition becomes the important thing; it’s a form of mesmerism. I mesmerize myself to reach a deeper state of mind.” – Haruki Murakami
96. “When I’m just waking up I like to keep a space for my own thoughts and ideas. Checking my phone is not a priority of mine.” – Andre D. Wagner
97. “Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.” – Elle Luna
98. “When I’m tempted to skip my morning routine or another form of self-care, I remind myself that I can better serve the people I love and the projects I care about when I start with me.” – Courtney Carver
99. “I care less about my wake-up time than about the number of hours slept.” – Rachel Binx
100. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.” – Danette May
1. Among all the women of this world you are God’s best design. You are the proof that the word “true love” is real. My love, my joy, my life, my sunshine, I will always cherish you. Good morning sweetie!
2. All my nights and days are filled with the wonders of your love. A lovely morning to you and thanks for being that special and wonderful woman in my life.
3. As the cool morning breeze blows you and opens those beautiful eyes of yours, let my unblemished love put a soothing smile on your pretty face. Good morning darling.
4. Every morning I thank the world for giving you to me. You are my sweetest addiction, I can’t live without you.
5. Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day, Good Luck, and Good Morning.
6. Everything is at a standstill because the most beautiful woman on earth is not awake yet. Wake up and light up the day with your beauty. Good morning babe.
7. Every time I wake up in the morning and look at you I think that I’m the luckiest man alive.
8. Good morning baby, I hope you slept like the queen that you are. Have a great day, I love you lots.
9. Good morning baby, may you have a hugs-and-kisses kind of day.
10. Good morning Beautiful. So many of my smiles start because of you.
11. Good morning. I hope you delight in the fact that we can conquer all our problems together.
12. Good morning, my guiding star! Without you, I would have been lost in the darkness of the universe.
13. Good morning my love. All night did I wait, to tell you this moment you are my destiny, my fate.
14. Good morning my dear, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, and the world is right because you are awake.
15. Good morning sweetheart. Leaving bed has become the hardest thing for me, mainly because I get to leave the woman of my dreams.
16. Good morning to the best decision I ever made.
17. Hello, sweetie. How are you doing? I enjoyed our night together last night. You are amazing and I think about you all the time. I hope you have a wonderful day today.
18. Here comes another sweet morning, bringing joy and happiness and one more opportunity to let you know that you always stay in my heart. Good morning, my queen.
19. Hey beautiful, I hope you wake up this morning feeling like a rose, filled with beauty and I hope your day is as sweet as honey. You deserve more, my love.
20. I dreamed of an angel last night, and when I woke with you on my mind, I realized that I’d already met my angel.
21. I hope your morning is as radiant as your amazing smile.
22. I’m sending you a million smiles. Take one of them for today and keep doing this each morning. Cause I wish to see you smiling every day, my sunshine!
23. In this crazy world full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.
24. I think of you every morning, and I dream about you every day.
25. It is impossible to see the beauty of your eyes without the shining of the beautiful morning sun. So let’s wait for the light to shine, cause I wish to see the bright future in your charming eyes. Good morning, my love!
26. I’ve made a reconciliation that I want nobody else but you. I’m so in love with you and I hope you know that I want to stay with you and kiss you Good Morning for the rest of my life. I love you, baby!.
27. I wouldn’t want a day to pass without me telling you how amazing you are and I wouldn’t want this morning to pass without me wishing you a very sweet good morning. Have the best day yet!
28. Just like how a beautiful morning is incomplete without its orange hue, my morning coffee is incomplete without texting you. Good morning.
29. Let every morning be a fresh start to the day, full of luck, joy, and love. Good morning, darling.
30. May this new morning bring forth miracles and blessings. I cherish and adore you.
31. Most people dream of being in heaven but I’m so lucky to have heaven beside me and that heaven is you, my love. Good morning pretty.
32. Most people pray for money, wealth, and others but I only pray for you to wake up feeling great like never before because that means more to me than anything in the world. Good morning. I have been thinking about you all night. I love you.
33. My love, I want to be the only one in your heart because it’s only you in my heart- now and forever. I am so in love with you that I wish to sleep in your arms every night and wake up with you cuddling in my arms. Good morning, my love!
34. My love, my heart, my joy, my all and everything, until we met and fell in love, the morning was never special. Now it’s one of my best moments to send you a lovely good morning message filled with much love
35. Nobody knows what a new day will bring, but I want you to know: either happiness or sadness comes, you’ll meet it in my arms.
36. Open your eyes and embrace this wonderful world! Welcome to another happy day!
37. Something incredible is going to happen this week. I am sure of this because I’m waking up next to the most beautiful girl. Good morning.
38. Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device that wakes me up while I am dreaming of you.
39. That wonderful bird, singing near your window, is my companion, who agreed to help me to express my feelings for you.
40. The glow that you brought to my life is more radiant than a million sunrises. Thank you for being there for me in all my ups and downs, you mean a lot to me. Every moment I spent with you is unforgettable. Wish you a wonderful day my love. Enjoy the day.
41. The light that shines from you is more vital to me than the sunlight in the morning. Rise and shine my beautiful queen.
42. The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.
43. The night is gone, the moon is out, the sun is patiently waiting for you to open your eyes so it can kick in. Wake up sleepy head. Good morning baby.
44. There is only one remedy to cold shivery mornings – warm cuddly hugs with you. Good morning.
45. They say that God created women in the image of man, but your beauty is beyond that of an angel. Enjoy your day, sweets.
46. This morning it is snowing outside, a blizzard is raging, and only thanks to your love spring flowers bloom in my heart
47. When the radiance of the sun slaps our faces in the morning, all I want to feel is your warm kisses. Wake up, princess.
48. You are the joy of my life, the light of my heart, and the first thought on my mind, sweetheart!
49. You are the pulse that throbs in my veins, you are the antidote that frees me of all pains. You are the rhythm of my heartbeat, without you my life would be incomplete. Good morning.
50. You are the shore I wish to return, after a hectic and tiring day to satiate my life. Have a Fresh Morning!
“Last night my dreams were filled with thoughts of you. You truly are the man of my dreams. Good morning, my love.”
“I hope that your morning is as bright as your handsome smile. I hope that the rest of your day is as sweet as our love.”
“This morning I woke up wanting some kisses from you, so I thought I’d send my love to make you smile when you wake.”
“Good morning, my sunshine. It gives me great pleasure to call you my man. Thank you for being the most phenomenal person in the universe. I love you so much.”
“A handsome guy like you is a dream for most girls, but you are my reality and the person I love. Good morning, babe.”
“I can’t wait until we can wake up together every morning. Until then, these good morning messages will help close the distance between our hearts.”
“My love, my life, my laughter are all for you. You hold the key to my heart now and forever. Good morning, my dear.”
“Here are some hugs and kisses to start out your day. Hopefully, they will last until we meet this evening. Have a good day darling.”
“Wishing a good morning to the person who is the reason why I feel like waking up every day. I love you.”
“Good morning, my sweet prince. The air is warm and the sun is shining, Take my love with you today to make it wonderful.”
“Good morning to the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. You are the light of my life, and you fill my heart with happiness.”
“You add light to my life, take away my nightmares, and make me smile. Good morning handsome; I love you deeply.”
“You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness and my fears with love. Good morning.”
“May your day be filled with happy thoughts. It’s a beautiful morning my love, enjoy it to the fullest knowing that I love you.”
“Why does the morning have to start so soon? I need more time to dream about the guy who gives me weak knees every single day.”
“I must be the luckiest girl in the world to be able to wake up with you on my mind. Good morning, my heart.”
“Every morning I wake up, I realize that you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Have a great day.”
“I don’t need paradise because I found you…I don’t need dreams because I already have you. Good Morning!”
1. I hope your day be filled with countless moments of joy and surprises. Good morning!
2. Good morning, dear friend. I hope your day starts with a big, bright smile.
3. Every morning brings you new hopes and new opportunities. Don’t miss any one of them while you’re sleeping. Good morning!
4. A morning spent without a friend like you is a morning wasted. Please wake up, my dear friend. We are surely going to have a great day today! Good morning!
5. I hope you shine as brightly and beautifully as the light of dawn. Good morning, friend.
6. Being surrounded by such wonderful friends is what makes waking up this special. Good morning to you all.
7. I love every morning in my life because they always give me another chance to spend one more day with you. Good morning my friend!
8. Wake up and give me a text because your text is like sugar to me in my morning coffee. Good morning to my dearest and loveliest friend!
9. Just as sunlight makes the darkness go away, you people make my sadness disappear. Good morning, friends.
10. However dark the night might be, it always ends in the dawn. So, never lose hope and have a great morning!
11. Good morning, dear. May this day come with all the love your heart can hold and bring you every success you desire. May each of your footsteps bring joy to the earth and yourself. I wish you a magical day and a wonderful life ahead.
12. Whether it is a bad morning or good, you can always make it better through your effort. May today be your day.
13. From the moment you open your eyes in the morning to the moment you close them at night, may each second in between pass with joy and laughter. You are a wonderful human being, making the world a better place. So, I hope that you find only the best things in it. Good morning.
14. I’m shivering in the cold on this chilly morning, and all I want now is a hug from my best friend. So please wake up and send me a hug. Good morning!
15. Enjoy the miracles of this beautiful morning and let them fill your heart with joy!
16. Don’t worry. This good morning text can wait until you’re done with sleeping.
17. Don’t stress too much about your failures of yesterday. Earn your success today! Good Morning Friend!
18. Open your eyes and see the miracles happening around you. Be thankful because God loves you! Have a great day!
19. Life seems so beautiful to me thanks to some wonderful people in my life. You are one of them, my friend. Good morning to you!
20. A beautiful morning is calling out to you to enjoy its extraordinary beauty. You just cannot miss this morning in any way. Good morning!
21. Wish you a comforting morning and a peaceful day, all of which you deserve.
22. Birds are singing sweet melodies, and a gentle breeze is blowing through the trees; what a perfect morning to wake you up. Good morning!
23. I wake up early in the morning every day just for having a few extra minutes to think of you. Right now, I’m thinking of you, my friend. Good morning!
24. This morning is so relaxing and beautiful that I really don’t want you to miss it in any way. So, wake up dear friend. A hearty good morning to you!
25. The distance can never change our friendship. Wishing you a productive day ahead. Good Morning!
26. Having a friend like you is one of the greatest privileges in life. So, if you ever question your worth, know that there are many like me whose smiles are caused by you. Your existence is special, and I hope that this day reminds you of that. Good morning, dear.
27. Mornings come with a blank canvas. Paint it as you like and call it a day. Wake up now and start creating your perfect day. Good morning!
28. Start your day with solid determination and a great attitude. You’re going to have a good day today. Good morning my friend!
29. You’ve got one more day to rise and shine. Say thank you to God because he has been kind to you!
30. I’m so excited to start a new day with my new friend. Let’s make it a day to remember!
31. Whenever I think of you, all my worries go away. Good morning my dear friend!
32. Life is short and days are even shorter. Sleep a bit longer and the day is over. Just kidding! Wake up and live the day. Good morning!
33. The best thing about waking up late is that the thoughts of stress come to you late.
34. Good morning, friend. Please don’t waste your time lying on the bed; get out of bed and find new ways to do it!
35. You’re like the morning coffee. It’s not a great habit, but I don’t know how to get rid of it either!
36. I have officially been diagnosed with the lazy virus, which you surely transmitted! Anyway, good morning, sloth!
37. I dreamed of hitting you with a chair, then I woke up. Why do good dreams ever end?
38. Good morning. Here’s to starting a new day with everything old.
39. I know it’s hard to wake up every morning knowing that you’re still ugly and stupid. But we still have to wake up and live another day. Good morning!
40. If you want to have a good time with your secret girlfriend, first get rid of your yelling wife. The same goes for your bed and alarm clock. Good morning!
41. “Today I’m going to work hard and work intelligently” – that’s the joke I tell myself to bring a smile on my face when I wake up. Good morning!
42. If you want to keep your dreams alive, sleep well and sleep tight. Better yet, never wake up in life. Just kidding! Good morning my friend!
43. Dreamers like you don’t need inspirational good morning messages. They need big alarm bells and annoying friends like me. Good morning, time to wake up.
Having a best friend like you makes all the worldly worries go away. Wishing you a worry-free day too!
Morning is the perfect time for counting blessings, and you’re the biggest blessing of all! Good morning, dear.
I hope this good morning text will make you feel good right at the beginning of your day. Good morning dear best friend!
Time for my best friend to wake up and do something special, just as he does every day. Good morning!
Good morning, bestie. May this day and all your days ahead be as radiant as the sunlight.
Without the sun people can’t imagine life on the planet but I can’t imagine my life without you, my friend. Good Morning.. Have a great day!
It is a great feeling to start a morning with gratitude. So I am going to start my day by thanking you for being a good friend. Good morning.
Romantic relationships are based on expectations and responsibilities. Professional relationships are based on gains and losses. But friendship is based on smiles and laughter. Good morning my friend.
You make the world a better place simply by existing in it. So rise and shine, brighter than the light of day!
Here’s a magnificent planet, offering all its beauty to you. Please wake up and enjoy the amazing creatures in it.
No matter how busy our lives could be, I want you to know, I still remember you. Good morning to the greatest person in my life, my friend!
I cannot guarantee that you will have an awesome day but I can guarantee that you will be in the loving company of friends like me. Good morning buddy.
The very start of the day, be happy for the breath of fresh air. Be thankful for the goodness that surrounds you. Most of all thank God for this beautiful friendship that you and I share. Good Morning!
You are all my awesome friends because I think you are sweet and you think I am sweet, you think I am smart then I think you are saying right. Good Morning.
You’re my best friend, and I hope for you to have only the best things in life. Good morning!
Good morning, best friend. I just wanted to remind you that you’ll always find me beside you.
|Spiritual Quotes to Start the Day|
Good Morning! Start your morning with a smile, and watch the day bring you plenty more! God bless you!
Good Morning! May the heavenly grace of God touch your soul and provide you with the strength and courage for overcoming all obstacles!
God has planned a wonderful day ahead for you; may you enjoy the most out of it! Good Morning!
Good Morning! I hope your heart will be filled with divine inspirations today and result in success!
Good Morning! Begin your day with affirmative thoughts, a positive mindset, and achievable goals, so the rest of the day can bring you contentment and gratification. Make no room for pessimism and worries, for God will always plan the best for you!
Free your heart from the worries of the past, so the day ahead can bring you fulfillment and meaningful gains. Have a blessed morning full of God’s grace!
Good Morning to you! May you walk towards the path of wisdom, kindness, and humanity today and every day in your life.
Good Morning to you! The morning represents how the day will follow, so passing a calm morning helps to focus on inner motivation and spirituality. I hope you enjoy the warm sunlight and feel inspired to have a wonderful day ahead!
Good Morning! The day brings you newer opportunities to avail and newer goals to meet. I hope you ignite your compassion and keep moving forward!
A peaceful beginning of the day is enough to calm your nerves and prepare your mind for the upcoming hassles. Good Morning!
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“I’m blessed and I thank God for every day for everything that happens for me.” – Lil Wayne
“More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” – Roy T. Bennett
“Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
“When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Confidently receive God’s abundant blessings. Think abundance, prosperity, and the best of everything.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“Work hard, stay positive, and get up early. It’s the best part of the day.” – George Allen, Sr.
“Be grateful for who you are and whatever you have. Everything you have is a gift from God.” – Rick Warren
“Each morning, we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
“Today’s a beautiful day, and yesterday was a beautiful day, so that means it’s a great life.” – Gnash
“It is God’s will to bless us, but not necessarily on our terms. Sometimes what we think would be a wonderful blessing would not bless us at all.” – Joyce Meyers
“Knock, And He’ll open the door. Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun. Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens. Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything.” – Jalal Ad-Din Rumi
“Joy is always the result of God’s presence, God’s blessings, God’s justice, or the fellowship found with other believers.” – Kristin N. Spencer
“What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” – Hans Urs von Balthasar
“Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
“Dare to love yourself as if you were a rainbow with gold at both ends.” – Aberjhani
“Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.” – Dalai Lama
Article URL: https://knowinsiders.com/good-morning-top-500-best-quotes-wishes-messages-to-brighten-new-day-34178.html
All rights reserved by KnowInsider